What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

Dubyadude1986

Saturn return exact in conjunction with pluto transit sun exact.

It was around when saturn was in early sag and pluto was around 15 cap...

Last edited:

SunnyTerra

I'm deeply sorry you're going through this, and I hope your life will get better...
Will Jupiter and/Sun make a transit trine with one of your planets in the next few months?
When 2020 will start, maybe?I'm hoping so...

No positive transit trines to look forward to. When Saturn in Aquarius squares my sun mercury asc and eventually Uranus, I think I'll be finished.

Forgotten Warrior

Interesting thread. Glad everyone has survived, especially outer transits to moon.

That wins something in theory. Prize for surviving?

Pluto crossing my Sun / Neptune was ungodly rough, like the lowest point of Pluto in Sagittarius equivalent to an addict "bottoming out."
Have you had an addiction back then?

jkxx74

Premium Member
Thank you all for sharing, interesting thread indeed. With some pretty edgy examples from some folks too.

2016-2019; first Pluto conj DC, then Saturn conj DC (+ Uranus conj Venus). Has been an extremely painful time, have written about this in previous threads here. Marriage suddenly consisted of power struggles, quarrels, distance, isolation, depression, and seeing all the downsides to my relationship clearly. Relationship went from close, supportive and warm to cold and distant. Uranus conj venus later in this period brought a new man into my life, but I would never have been open to it unless Pluto hadn't "destroyed" me relationship -wise first. :/ Still married but saturn conj DC now really makes me more distant to my husband, and I'm now considering if I can live with the downsides to this relationship- which I never doubted before. (and almost forgot: saturn had been opposing my sun in the period right before Pluto was conj DC.. which means I was pretty worn down by blockings in my social, professional and marital life just before all this DC-stuff was happening. Those years were pretty much awful)..

Yeahhh I had a Uranus-Venus experience like that about oh 13 years ago when one relationship suddenly ended when Uranus crossed Venus for the first time and another began with the second pass. It was quite unreal and I was going through some major depression to boot.

As far as rough transits and progressions...

Pluto conjunct Moon as others have mentioned, coinciding with a major illness and generally super low times in every way imaginable. I'm thankful for the effect it had but this has to be the worst-feeling transit ever. (It also happened with progressed Sun squaring Saturn those years so rough times in general then. Basically had to figure out how to take care of disabling circumstances all by myself and start working when not really able to do so.)

Others would be the just finishing progressed Sun square Chiron that I've had to deal with for the past 2 years with Chiron also conjuncting/squaring natal and progressed Moon over the summer earlier this year. That was not fun but it has just a little left to go (for the first one) so pretty psyched about it ending.

Can't wait for Jupiter to enter Cap here in a couple of weeks :)

Forgotten Warrior

Thank you all for sharing, interesting thread indeed. With some pretty edgy examples from some folks too.

Do you have any important planets in any of the Earth or Water signs?

Yeahhh I had a Uranus-Venus experience like that about oh 13 years ago when one relationship suddenly ended when Uranus crossed Venus for the first time and another began with the second pass. It was quite unreal and I was going through some major depression to boot.

As far as rough transits and progressions...

Pluto conjunct Moon as others have mentioned, coinciding with a major illness and generally super low times in every way imaginable. I'm thankful for the effect it had but this has to be the worst-feeling transit ever. (It also happened with progressed Sun squaring Saturn those years so rough times in general then. Basically had to figure out how to take care of disabling circumstances all by myself and start working when not really able to do so.)

Others would be the just finishing progressed Sun square Chiron that I've had to deal with for the past 2 years with Chiron also conjuncting/squaring natal and progressed Moon over the summer earlier this year. That was not fun but it has just a little left to go (for the first one) so pretty psyched about it ending.

Can't wait for Jupiter to enter Cap here in a couple of weeks :)

jkxx74

Premium Member

Yep - Sun, Moon, Asc, Mercury, Jupiter and Neptune in Cap (Jupiter at 25 where it stations later in the upcoming year) as well as Venus and Mars in Pisces so it'll be hitting a lot of things.

jkxx74

Premium Member
It's all right, it's actually the easiest it's ever been now vs previously so that's plenty. However, those Pluto-Moon transits especially are no joke.

Forgotten Warrior

It's all right, it's actually the easiest it's ever been now vs previously so that's plenty. However, those Pluto-Moon transits especially are no joke.

Yes,Pluto transits are difficult in general,especially Sun-Pluto and Moon-Pluto.
In your case,it involves your emotions(and indirectly,your overall health,because strong negative emotions could be the cause for a possible illness).

Libra Art

I have 6 planets in Libra, and man oh man. I got on here a little while ago, and tried to get a little help and support on what to expect and generally a reading of my chart. Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars, Uranus and Pluto. It seems like I've been going through a lot every since I can remember. Can someone explain. Is it from all the Libra energy I have. I'm a Gemini Asc.

jkxx74

Premium Member
Libra Art, could you post your chart? I am guessing you are describing Pluto squaring your personal planets such as Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars, etc which would be extremely challenging indeed. Especially if you have any of them in close conjunction where you get a square to more than one at a time.

Forgotten Warrior

I have 6 planets in Libra, and man oh man. I got on here a little while ago, and tried to get a little help and support on what to expect and generally a reading of my chart. Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars, Uranus and Pluto. It seems like I've been going through a lot every since I can remember. Can someone explain. Is it from all the Libra energy I have. I'm a Gemini Asc.

What a stellium!6 planets in Libra!
As jkxx74 said,Pluto and Saturn are squaring your stellium.What are the signs for the rest of the chart?

Forgotten Warrior

Libra Art, could you post your chart? I am guessing you are describing Pluto squaring your personal planets such as Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars, etc which would be extremely challenging indeed. Especially if you have any of them in close conjunction where you get a square to more than one at a time.

Definitely agreed.
Smaller the orb, bigger the aspect's power.

Libra Art

Definitely agreed.
Smaller the orb, bigger the aspect's power.

URL
https://www.astrotheme.com/chart/ZF4jZmbkAQRjZGx3AQVkZwHjZQNjZGRjZQNjZQNkAwD5BQD.png
BBCode
ZF4jZmbkAQRjZGx3AQVkZwHjZQNjZGRjZQNjZQNkAwD5BQD.png

I hope this is how you do it.

Forgotten Warrior

Seems like I been going through Hell for 25 years.

I believe it's connected to your stellium's opposition with Chiron,as Chiron is known for bringing pain,but also finding ways to heal it.
Chiron is like "the handle" of the aspect(even though your chart isn't a bucket one).
It also depends on your transits along the years.
25 years?I'm so sorry for your suffering,hope you'll be better.
Sorry for replying so late.
As a bonus,your Chiron's also retrograde,and it's said that retrograde planets(technically Chiron isn't a planet)usually represent a challenge.
Hope this helps.

Last edited: