Random Thoughts, strictly Text

moonkat235

All good! I'll be around!

So yesterday, October 8, I entered Saturn-Moon-Mars dasha and it is supposed to be better for depression and provide more energy! I was surprised, because I'd totally forgotten about the changeover, but starting yesterday I got so much homework done and feel like I sloughed off stagnation in a positive way. So cool how astrology works!

conspiracy theorist

It’s plastic / elective?!

Of course, why not? Modern astrology claims that the stars impel, not compel. So I opted for a look that would be in line with what is going on in my natal chart. I couldn't remain so ugly and have a Mars conjunct Venus on the ascendant. It doesn't make astrological sense to me.

moonkat235

It lasts until November 12, when I enter Saturn-Moon-Rahu, which I'm told might not be that great. lol

Before October 8, I was in Saturn-Moon-Moon.

February 7 will be Saturn-Moon-Jupiter though and I'm excited for that one!

The overarching Saturn period lasts like well over a decade... ughhhh I've been in the Saturn time zone since I was 18. lol

moonkat235

Nice to have someone else calculate it for you, since when you’re not in a Saturn period you might not want to know in such detail.

Trueee

He's very chill about it. He says the Sa/Mo/Sa period will be rough and the Sa/Mo/Ra is most likely going to be rough, but the Sa/Mo/Mo period I was in before is probably going to be one of the roughest of the Sa/Mo time frame, so that was comforting. lol