Donald Trump will be impeached.

blackbery

Are you still angry because a candidate you liked didn't win?:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Jim Webb dropped out of the race because he had neither the money or support to gain delegates to win the nomination. There were 6 candidates who threw their hat into the Democratic nomination ring & 4 of them dropped out after it was clear they had no chance of winning. That's the way politics works. Could be any number of them would have made good Presidents but that's not what the nomination process is about. Politics is not for the faint-of-heart; it's a real battle where only one winner can emerge.
:andy::andy::andy::andy:

Webb, Chafee, and Lessig withdrew prior to the February 1, 2016, Iowa caucuses

Can we live in the HERE & NOW?

Hi David,

Really? Which law? Please show us.

I thought the Media was supposed to be fair and impartial.

Are you admitting the Medias is biased and prejudiced?

Jim Webb was the best qualified, had the best policies and would have made an excellent president, but the Media had already anointed Hillary because she's a girl and a girl president would pump lots of money into the coffers of the Media because of the historicity.

That's really what the Media wanted: money.

A boy president wouldn't generate as much Media money as a girl president.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

TrumpDerangedSyndrome.jpg

Osamenor

Staff member
Just because it is a special time I am going to post here. I had stopped because a few years ago a well known member here hacked my computer and destroyed thousands of files. That person is still a member.

My earliest posts with that material may have been on Astrology Weekly but a low life over there hacked into my computer and deleted 10s of thousands of files and since then my computer always got messed up whenever I went there so I stopped using that site.

Things work out – that persons MC and natal Saturn will get a direct hit from the January stellium

All,

Even in Chat, stay on topic is the rule. There's more leeway here than on the astrology boards, but still, discussion of this alleged hacking is off topic for this thread, and there have been several posts on that. I've moved those posts here. Please take any further discussion of that issue to that thread, and leave this one for discussion of Trump's impending impeachment.

On topic,
Osamenor

david starling

Ds, mind if ask. Why are you hate mr Trump so much? I thought, he's far more an accomplished President since Obama's Talibanic brotherhood agendas.

I don't know know him well enough to hate him.
Obama was at least twice as good a President when it came to Domestic policies. Which still isn't saying much.

Last edited:

david starling

The impeachment hearings may allow US President Donald Trump to run as an ‘outsider’ candidate
despite being holding the Oval Office, according to Sky News host James Morrow.
Impeachment will be a ‘disaster’ for the Democrats :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKLuGIfkY

Since he's a disaster for our shared environment and the quality of our food supply, as well as denying food to children from impoverished families, I'd say removing him from office is a necessity that goes beyond partisan politics.

leomoon

9 Leo = the Assellus A in the sidereal sign of Cancer the crab (the right claw):
Myth: A Greek myth tells us that these asses were ridden by Bacchus and Vulcan in the war between the Olympians and the Titans. The braying of these animals, aided and added to the gods shouts, frightened a group of fierce giants who were coming to avenge their brothers, the Titans, to such a degree, that they fled the scene of battle. The asses were placed in the heavens flanking the mysterious glow called the Manger or Beehive - M44 (Praesaepe) to make sure they never lack food. Manilius alludes to these outstretched stars as a Yoke.
The Northern Donkey (γ) is said to be male and this Southern Donkey (δ) female.

so who is Bacchus (Trump?) and who is Vulcan? (Congress/Pelosi)

Moondancing

Premium Member
It is my belief Jan. 13, 2020 will be the peak of his success and he will be reelected. People have been predicting he will be ruined well before he became president. I was one of them who cheered every political maneuver thrown at him to prevent his presidency. Boy am I glad not to be of that mindset anymore.

It is my belief he has turned Saturn in detriment to his strength. He has learned to function in tense, stressful, unfriendly, unsympathetic situations and do a job that needs doing. Personally it doesn't matter to me if he's reelected. Our republic is gone and our laws are not upheld and Trump can't change that. It's hard to think of 4 more years of constant impeachment threats. But hey, if he really wants that job and I believe he does, cheers.

MD

leomoon

It will be interesting for sure, to see if Tr. Venus over his Jupiter sextile the Node will be enough good news for him to overcome Tr. Saturn& Tr Pluto opposing his natal 11th planets and his Saturn.

I'll be watching as I'm sure most astrologers will be.

For the life of me however, I cannot fathom what type of appeal the man has to so many, but he does. :crying:

AJ Astrology

It is my belief Jan. 13, 2020 will be the peak of his success and he will be reelected.

Hi Moondancing,

That's highly unlikely.

The US economy had an historic 106-month expansion which ended in 1969.

That was eclipsed by a 120-month expansion which ended in 2000.

Currently, you have an unprecedented historic 125-month economic expansion.

It's likely the US will enter into recession 4th Quarter 2019 or 1st or 2nd Quarter 2020, because economies ultimately contract.

That guarantees the Democrat candidate, whoever that might be, will win.

The Media, of course, will ignore reality, and blame Trump for a recession that would have happened no matter who was president, and completely pretend the historic economic expansion never happened.

A recession in the 3rd Quarter would be a non-event, because it takes a quarter to figure out that you're actually in a recession, and by the time they figure it out, the election will be over.

david starling

It is my belief Jan. 13, 2020 will be the peak of his success and he will be reelected. People have been predicting he will be ruined well before he became president. I was one of them who cheered every political maneuver thrown at him to prevent his presidency. Boy am I glad not to be of that mindset anymore.

It is my belief he has turned Saturn in detriment to his strength. He has learned to function in tense, stressful, unfriendly, unsympathetic situations and do a job that needs doing. Personally it doesn't matter to me if he's reelected. Our republic is gone and our laws are not upheld and Trump can't change that. It's hard to think of 4 more years of constant impeachment threats. But hey, if he really wants that job and I believe he does, cheers.

MD

How is the pollution of our shared environment, and the support of GMOs and bee-killing pesticides, "a job that needs doing"? He's totally in line with the Corporate takeover of America, which explains his "strength".
His much touted rapport with the brutal dictator of N. Korea has become a debacle. N. Korea is more dangerous than ever.

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
For the life of me however, I cannot fathom what type of appeal the man has to so many, but he does. :crying:

His performance. Putting judges in Republicans like, cutting taxes, not starting wars, having a strong economy, cutting back overburdened regulations, bringing companies back to the USA.

MD

Moondancing

Premium Member
Hi Moondancing,

That's highly unlikely.

The US economy had an historic 106-month expansion which ended in 1969.

That was eclipsed by a 120-month expansion which ended in 2000.

Currently, you have an unprecedented historic 125-month economic expansion.

It's likely the US will enter into recession 4th Quarter 2019 or 1st or 2nd Quarter 2020, because economies ultimately contract.

That guarantees the Democrat candidate, whoever that might be, will win.

The Media, of course, will ignore reality, and blame Trump for a recession that would have happened no matter who was president, and completely pretend the historic economic expansion never happened.

A recession in the 3rd Quarter would be a non-event, because it takes a quarter to figure out that you're actually in a recession, and by the time they figure it out, the election will be over.

Hi AJ Astrology:

Our economy is determined a lot by how we perceive it's growth or lack of it and Trump has a great narrative in regards to our economic prosperity. For years I've been hearing that manufacturing is gone and will never come back. Trump runs on bringing companies back and has produced results.

Agreed that a recession will come to the United States but I have full confidence Trump will paint a rosy picture and keep our economy humming for as long as he can. For our benefit, I believe.

MD

leomoon

Cozy up to brutal dictators (i.e. N.Korea love, Putin in Helsinki, etc) MBS in Saudi Arabia,
2)taking the word of Putin over the Intelligence Agencies of the U.S.

3)Giving Putin top secret info from Israel in the Oval Office
4)Insulting our European allies & breaking the trust and respect they once had for the U.S.A. and the Oval Office. (baby tRump was started in Europe)
5)cut regulations which were put in place for consumer's protection by and large and environmental protections for everyone's benefit
6)Artificial inflation, demanding Feds play his game and reduce int. rates, help the wealthy and not the many. Drives up national debt by Trillions of dollars (which must be paid eventually) Tax cuts by and large were for the wealthiest. Amazon for example, gas companies, etc. pay 0 tax. Remember that on April 15th!
7) Started trade wars with China which cost taxpayers billions of dollars to keep the farmers in business and make up any loss for them (his base)
8) The economy has been improving for years (as mentioned) before tRump walked into the WH.

9) Still self-dealing with foreign governments as I type - for personal gain!
10) Claims transparency like no other, yet hides his taxes and hides everything (Ukraine, NK. SA. Putin phone calls ALL squirreled away and Helsinki notes taken away from the translator never to be seen again!

Regarding WW2 allies - because of "bad faith" in agreements the U.S. signed and now broken by tRump - a loss of respect &

belittled NATO called them "obsolete" - Broke good faith agreements with the KURDS whose fate are now given over to Turkey. This after the U.S. "used them" as mercenaries in Syria years ago promising to train and stand with them...Promises also made to Iraqis in same regard, then abandoned as with the Kurds. (don't fool yourselves, this abandonment by him, is at Putin's demand) imo.

Defended Russia for "killing people" telling Putin publicly, "its a good idea for Russia to interrogate Americans"

I don't know if any of these actions are impeachable as is what he is currently charged with because the treasonous behavior is not during an "active wartime" (this country, no longer "declares" wars)

Agreeing with Putin its fine to kill journalists by saying "well, we kill too" during this interview:

"anchor Joe Scarborough to comment on the Russian leader’s widespread targeting journalists and general fondness for launching covert invasions of foreign nations. “At least he’s a leader. Unlike what we have in this country.” (per tRump regarding Obama) https://www.businessinsider.com/don...jGfSEQTIefGitJPL1rc55AAHCof9l9BXRK9JB29vqJA6M

Trump tried to pretend that he had misunderstood the question, but when a bemused Scarborough pressed him on a follow up, he said, “I think our country does plenty of killing, also, Joe

58 Journalists killed by Putin's orders:

https://cpj.org/data/killed/europe/russia/?status=Killed&motiveConfirmed%5B%5D=Confirmed&type%5B%5D=Journalist&cc_fips%5B%5D=RS&start_year=1992&end_year=2019&group_by=location

also relevant to list:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26644082

https://www.businessinsider.com/don...jGfSEQTIefGitJPL1rc55AAHCof9l9BXRK9JB29vqJA6M

Last edited: