Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 02-03-2010, 02:05 AM

Scorpio Eyes

I've always been drawn to Scorpio eyes. Even musical influences. In my life I realize, the top players have been Scorpios at some point, my own child, past loves, or just big influences on me in general.

I don't really wonder why they figure in my life so prominently, but I wonder, how. I have:

Venus in Scorpio, 9th H
Jupiter in Scorpio, 10th H
Mars and Neptune on the cusp of Scorpio too.

Can anyone figure out why specifically?

Last edited by SagiCap; 04-17-2010 at 07:50 PM.
Unread 02-03-2010, 02:29 AM

Re: Scorpio Eyes

No pictures, but my ex was a Scorpio ascendant with both Mars and Pluto in Scorpio, both on the ascendant! Understandably, he was the most Scorpio-like person in both appearance and attitude. Wasn't always a good thing as he was seriously intense, controlling, jealous and possessive... his eyes were completely magnetic though.
They do tend to have that quality to their eyes.
Unread 02-05-2010, 02:44 AM

Oh wow, that's a lot of Scorp influence. Do you find you are repeatedly drawn to them in general though?

Unread 02-08-2010, 12:58 AM

This may rain on your parade a bit - but I think we are unconsciously drawn to the people whom we need at any particular time in our lives. Thus, we may be attracted to the eyes which Scorpio-heavy people have, but there is always an underlying reason which is probably to do with our chosen destiny in this incarnation.

My ex-husband has Scorpio rising, but I did not know about astrology when he looked at me one day, and I thought, "Oh, I love those eyes - so blue!" While we were married he would comment upon my eyes (I have Sun conj Pluto) and I'd look in the mirror and not see anything remarkable at all. But we had to get together, firstly to have our children, and then to manipulate one another, but not have any idea of how we were each contributing to the toxicity in our relationship!!

Some of us need Scorpio types in order to bring out the Scorpio in us - that's my theory.

I know people who are similarly attracted to Aquarian eyes - you know, the very clear, glassy eyes. I guess this is because they have a need for an Aquarian Boost.

"There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in."
- from Anthem
by Leonard Cohen
The Following User Says Thank You to R4VEN For This Useful Post:
ALRESCHA (07-26-2020)
Unread 02-11-2010, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4VEN View Post
This may rain on your parade a bit
Not at all! Why? Your whole post was really interesting. Thanks.

Unread 02-11-2010, 03:03 AM

I'm an Aquarius but I'm Scorpio rising and Scorpio moon, pluto, and mars lol. I don't know if my picture indicates that I'm a scorpio or an aquarius. Are certain features indicative of a particular sign?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kelly.jpg (17.8 KB, 102 views)
Unread 02-12-2010, 12:18 AM

My eyes are sweet & scary. Depends on who I'm looking at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4VEN View Post
Some of us need Scorpio types in order to bring out the Scorpio in us - that's my theory.
That's so true. I can't tell you how many people I've done this for.
Unread 02-12-2010, 01:23 AM
eternalautumn

I have Scorpio rising and Pluto in Scorpio in the 1st. What do you think?

***I AM NOT A MANLY GIRL, I AM A GIRLY MAN.***

Last edited by eternalautumn; 02-16-2010 at 12:01 AM. Reason: gender confusion.
Unread 04-16-2010, 06:06 PM

I have scorpio rising! People tell me I can be intense!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg STD_0340.jpg (48.8 KB, 24 views)
Unread 04-16-2010, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagiCap View Post
I've always been drawn to Scorpio eyes. Even musical influences. In my life I realize, the top players have been Scorpios at some point, my own child, past loves, or just big influences on me in general.

I don't really wonder why they figure in my life so prominently, but I wonder, how. I have:

Venus in Scorpio, 9th H

Can anyone figure out why specifically? Romantically, Scorpios have been a rollercoaster of disaster.
In a few months Scorpio will be my progressed Ascendant and I've noticed my own eyes have gotten more scorpio-like in the last few years.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12-20-2010-Progressed.jpg (85.7 KB, 5 views)
Unread 04-17-2010, 07:51 PM

Quote:

Venus in Scorpio, 9th H

Wow. 1746 views to this thread - and no one ventured to guess my original question.

Unread 04-18-2010, 02:17 AM

Quote:

Venus in Scorpio, 9th H

Can you load a natal chart even anonymised. Venus in Scorpio will do it as it shows what you love and are attracted to. Past lives can also be a very strong influence I agree.
Mars and Neptune can only be in one sign even if 29 or 0 degrees....and only on a cusp of a house for instance....So if they are conjunct that can also indicate Scorpio fascination as Mars is the old and now the co ruler of Scorpio. I imagine that you would find love with a foreign person or when travelling and perhaps at college??? This female image has Scorpio eyes and very mesmeric even spooky!!! Pisces tend to have the same but softer. Scoroio is the sign of the hidden, the other realms, life and death issues such as reincarnation and
mediumship.....

Last edited by Claire19; 04-18-2010 at 02:20 AM.
Unread 04-18-2010, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire19 View Post
Can you load a natal chart even anonymised. Venus in Scorpio will do it as it shows what you love and are attracted to. Past lives can also be a very strong influence I agree.
Mars and Neptune can only be in one sign even if 29 or 0 degrees....and only on a cusp of a house for instance....So if they are conjunct that can also indicate Scorpio fascination as Mars is the old and now the co ruler of Scorpio. I imagine that you would find love with a foreign person or when travelling and perhaps at college??? This female image has Scorpio eyes and very mesmeric even spooky!!! Pisces tend to have the same but softer. Scoroio is the sign of the hidden, the other realms, life and death issues such as reincarnation and
mediumship.....
You are very right re: foreign/college and love when travelling! That has been my history for sure. I'm not sure exactly why - but my Venus and Mars both are in 9th H/Scorpio. I've only ever met boyfriends in university or when travelling there have been more intense connections. Currently, there may be a spark with someone but he lives 400 miles away.

Thank you for having a look. I really appreciate it!

Unread 04-18-2010, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire19 View Post
image has Scorpio eyes and very mesmeric even spooky!!! Pisces tend to have the same but softer. .
It's Simon LeBon of Duran Duran.

Unread 10-07-2011, 11:51 AM

Well i have scorpio rising and pluto in 1st house.My eyes colour is hazel green and it seems that every people i meet thinks i have different colour eyes.It seems hazel shift colour very easily due to sunlight!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color#Hazel
Unread 01-07-2012, 04:45 AM

Angry Re: Scorpio Eyes

Very popular and well-known phenomena: Scorpio eyes in a large number of celebrities with that "pulpating, strong, right at you, death stare" and the common eye color is brown or dark brown (almost black).

I sense the planets Mars and Pluto known to rule Scorpio (and Aries) has to do with it, then again it's more likely a coincidence. The famous Scorpio (sun sign) people like Demi Moore, Frederick Nietzsche and Grace Kelly have that "hawk-ish or eagle-eye". The Scorpion stare indicates power, assurance, desire and tension to their lives and how they relate the world around them. I happen to think Demi Moore good-looking.
Unread 01-07-2012, 08:48 PM

my dad and sister are scorp suns both with very intense eyes when they talk to you about something, my friend is scorp sun and has very bright blue eyes no homo..lol I know because I always hear girls comment on them
Unread 09-25-2010, 04:14 AM

i dont know if my eyes are completely intense i know, i've told there scary when im mad, but i do like mine, there different.
i have scorpio rising, cancer sun, libra moon, pluto in scorpio also
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 005.JPG (88.8 KB, 23 views)
Unread 09-25-2010, 06:56 PM

I'm a Scorpio!!
Unread 10-21-2010, 07:43 PM

Yet another "scorpian eyes" thread....Really???
Unread 10-21-2010, 08:59 PM

My sentiments exactly, pudinnpop. I think Scorpios just pay more attention to eyes. Leo has the more piercing stare.
Unread 10-07-2011, 02:39 AM

Scorpio unaspected sun. My eyes change colour.. When I was a kid they were BLUE BLUE BLUE with a dark blue ring around the outside, then they turned greenish, grey, whatever.. I find when I'm crying or swimming (water elements) they turn blue again.

I've been told about this "look"... Many people refuse to look at me because of my evil eye! LOL

Last edited by lilithofeden; 11-02-2011 at 08:30 AM.
Unread 08-08-2010, 03:09 AM

For the record, just because we Scorpios may have interesting eyes, the reputations for being harsh aren't always true. Although when exhausted and provoked, I believe we can be formidable, in most cases, we are determined to be loyal and true. Above all justice is the motivator for most Scorpios... the bad eggs are jealous, manipulative and dangerous, but the good apples are the truest, best friend you could ever have and the most sincere lovers on the planet.

Tags
eyes, scorpio