All famous people have Pluto prominent

Rebel Uranian

It is also common to have a lot of Earth signs, especially for Vesta, and at least one planetary or other important conjunction to the MC. Pluto is either closely conjunct important personal planets or points or at the apex of a talent triangle. I am totally scientific because I have only analyzed 4 cases.

Last edited:
lol! Yes, I kinda agree. I know for instance, Pluto in the 12th can be very hard when it comes to recognition, because your personal power is hidden. Pluto on an angle can be so powerful.

Sometimes I feel like my Pluto tightly conjunct nn is what really saves me. I have been through the the biggest upheavals, but they have always taken me to better places, and I have a inner stength to handle just about anything.

Last edited:

savanna

Marilyn Monroe has Pluto in Cancer and it's not prominent. It's also in the 12th house. She is, arguably, the most famous and iconic female celebrity of all time. :innocent:

Marilyn Monroe has Pluto in Cancer and it's not prominent. It's also in the 12th house. She is, arguably, the most famous and iconic female celebrity of all time. :innocent:

Good point, there is no hard and fast rule...although Marilyn never seemed in control of her power, exactly. More so that it seemed to control her...

Lightrider

When is your Pluto prominent? Would anyone like to explain?

When...

- Conjunct your Sun.

- Square or opposite your Sun.

- Conjunct your Ascendant, it's on your first house or your Rising Sign is Scorpio.

- Heavily aspected to other planets.

- Depositor of many planets.

- Very dignified.

There may be more i can't recall right now.

Last edited:

Rebel Uranian

I don't consider Pluto to rule anything, so that's not really possible, but if a depositor of many planets is approaching conjunction or parallel to Pluto, then that would have a similar effect.

Also, Marilyn Monroe has Pluto in a Grand Trine conjunct her NN and, from my totally non-mainstream experimental method, conjunct her MC by about 3 degrees, or at least close enough to it to not be weakly placed.

Now I have analyzed 5 cases!

Last edited:

Claire19

It is also common to have a lot of Earth signs, especially for Vesta, and at least one planetary or other important conjunction to the MC. Pluto is either closely conjunct important personal planets or points or at the apex of a talent triangle. I am totally scientific because I have only analyzed 4 cases.

Vesta is not a planet and may be related to Virgo and in that way everyday work and needs.....Earth signs are not necessarily prominent for fame.....But planets in the 10th and connectioned to the MC, yes.
Pluto can mean magnetism and power especially connected to the personal planets. But to generalise especially when you have only analysed four charts, is a mistake.....

Lion o ness

Lucille Ball is one of the most known female in the world, no matter your age or where you like you have seen I love Lucy....
Her show has ran on reruns for what 50 years? Something like that..

I have read somewhere, I love Lucy show is playing some where at every 30 mins of the day..
Meaning some where in the world the show is showing on TV...

She has pluto conjunct DSC

Pluto Aspects
Pluto opposite Ascendant orb -3°22'
Pluto trine Midheaven orb -1°27'
Sun semi-square Pluto orb -0°11'
Venus square Pluto orb -4°38'
Mars semi-square Pluto orb -0°38'
Moon opposite Pluto orb -8°52'
Uranus inconjunction Pluto orb +1°46'
Mercury quintile Pluto orb -0°39'
Jupiter trine Pluto orb +7°56'

Here is her chart..
http://www.astrotheme.com/portraits/b27mYh8MMpWZ.htm

Love2Know

I want a prominent pluto ahahha L*:( How about Tom Hanks? I really did not enjoy I love Lucy. I watched it only once though for 5 minutes.

Munch

I don't consider Pluto to rule anything, so that's not really possible, but if a depositor of many planets is approaching conjunction or parallel to Pluto, then that would have a similar effect.

Also, Marilyn Monroe has Pluto in a Grand Trine conjunct her NN and, from my totally non-mainstream experimental method, conjunct her MC by about 3 degrees, or at least close enough to it to not be weakly placed.

Now I have analyzed 5 cases!

Me either, I also don't think that it can have strong dignity because of the same thing. I DO believe that it has an affinity to Scorpio so I give it an extra thought when in Scorpio, especially conjunct personal planets.

I have Pluto in the first conjunct POF, and all it's ever really brought me is trouble, lol. I am definitely in a continual death/renewal cycle.

Rebel Uranian

Pluto is dignified wherever Mars is dignified, and is especially dignified in Scorpio. Neptune is dignified wherever Venus is dignified, and is especially dignified in Pisces. Uranus is dignified wherever Mercury is dignified, and is especially dignified in Aquarius (intuition = direct knowledge, with an obvious relationship between direct knowledge and Fixed/unchanging Air/mind/communications.) They don't have their own specific dignities, only the dignities of their lower octaves.

Look at 13th harmonics of celebrity charts and then you'll see what I'm talking about. I haven't really seen any other unifying themes, but I haven't pryed too deep yet either. At one glance I was like, "holy cow Pluto influence!" on the charts I was looking at. Of course, this has some other implications, such as that all famous people might be obsessive or into transformation.

Last edited:

dperez3894

How about this chart?

It's conjunct the Ascendant and the MC in the 10th House is the apex of a T-square involving Pluto in the 1st opposing the Sun and Venus in the 7th.

Attachments

• dp-equal.jpg
    dp-equal.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 44

Blackempress

Pluto is dignified wherever Mars is dignified, and is especially dignified in Scorpio. Neptune is dignified wherever Venus is dignified, and is especially dignified in Pisces. Uranus is dignified wherever Mercury is dignified, and is especially dignified in Aquarius (intuition = direct knowledge, with an obvious relationship between direct knowledge and Fixed/unchanging Air/mind/communications.) They don't have their own specific dignities, only the dignities of their lower octaves.

Look at 13th harmonics of celebrity charts and then you'll see what I'm talking about. I haven't really seen any other unifying themes, but I haven't pryed too deep yet either. At one glance I was like, "holy cow Pluto influence!" on the charts I was looking at. Of course, this has some other implications, such as that all famous people might be obsessive or into transformation.

This sounds good & new to me because I was under the impression that most famous people have strong Pisces elements esp with the Moon there. I noticed that in many actresses including Gia I guess.
But pluto coming upfront might be some good news for me I hope. I got a Jupiter conj Pluto & Pluto sex MC. So maybe I can be something afterall! But I have a detr Mars in Libra :S

any comments? :andy:

Rebel Uranian

Pluto is the higher octave of Mars, or it basically acts like Mars, but in a weird way since it's past Saturn *gasp*. You don't need to have a good Mars to have a good Pluto, you just need to look at Pluto and dignify it as if Mars was in its place. I don't think mutual receptions apply here since Pluto doesn't actually have rulership to be able to deposit to be in a reception, but everything else I can think of does. Your Mars being in Libra has nothing direct to do with your Pluto being well-placed.

The thing with Pisces is interesting. I've seen that a lot, but not on everyone, so it's not necessary to have it, and I don't even know why it happens a lot. It probably has to do with Jupiter and Venus being the planets of luck and both dignified in Pisces. The Moon rules the Earth triplicity by night and the sign of Cancer, which is the exaltation of Jupiter. The Moon in Pisces is in its triplicity. Hmmm...

Look at your 13th harmonic, superimpose it onto your natal chart, and if you have a talent triangle with Pluto as the apex (two sextiles to Pluto and a trine between the other planets) then you have what I see on a lot of famous people's charts. I haven't actually done that on a whole ton of famous people's charts as it takes a little more patience than I sometimes have, but I've seen it on all the ones I've done it on, so it has to mean something.

@dprez - That's prominent but not in the same way as I've seen. I'd have to go analyze the thing to tell. As I said, harmonics and stuff.

Claire19

Yes although it is a sweeping statement to say that Pluto is always prominent for fame and infamy as with any other infuence with astrology
in Marilyn Monroe's case the Pluto in the 12th is indicative of the drug addictions and dying at home, in Cancer.. There was mystery and confusion surrounding her demise and cover up. All indications of 12th house. She also drank heavily on occasion and had sleep problems. Very Neptunian and 12th house..She was a classic addict.....

Last edited:

*emma*

Banned
in answer to the op no not all famous people have pluto prominent and alot of normal common people who are not famous have it too

its strong in politicians and other powerful or rich peoples charts though

Claire19

When...

- Conjunct your Sun.

- Square or opposite your Sun.

- Conjunct your Ascendant, it's on your first house or your Rising Sign is Scorpio.

- Heavily aspected to other planets.

- Very dignified.

There may be more i can't recall right now.
when it rules your angles, is heavily aspected to personal planets, is chart ruler, is on the angles of the 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th....
In my case this is how it is. I also have a heavy 8th house. No I am not famous nor want to be....