Can someone read this chart

Virinchi

i'm trying to compare both east and west methods and learn some western astro

can experts help me wit interpretation of this chart please
post everything you can read from this one

west-mine.gif

Summery Joy

Chiron is in the 8th, not the 9th! Unless you're asking a general question that is not related to the chart you posted....

Arian Maverick

I think I may understand the source of your confusion...in vedic astrology, are the zodiac signs considered to be the houses of the planets? Chiron is located in Taurus--the ninth sign away from your Virgo Ascendant. Yet although Taurus is indeed on the ninth house cusp, your natal Chiron is located before this cusp; therefore, in western astrology, it is considered to be in the ninth house ;)

Arian Maverick

Cassie Priam

Yes when I did my natal chart in the vedic system some time ago, the planets were all in different houses compared to my western chart. It is confusing.

Virinchi I am going to be happy to help you see the western way of doing things, but that means I am going to have to do it western style! :)
Which means that your Chiron is in the 8h in Taurus.

It appears that your karmic wound is most likely in the body or in your sense of security or self worth. In this life, body and soul must be integrated. Healing comes thru finding inner security. Also with the 8h placement the wound may be around sexual energy, and/ or power and mastery issues. You may have had some life and death issues which helped you evolve as a soul. With this placement you will have a significant life change after a death. You are meant to let go of the pain and to integrate this experience into your ability to help and heal others.

Also I want to say that I do not practice traditional western astrology so I am not representative of the western style, many others on this board can help you better than I can in that respect. I do karmic/spiritual style astrology which is unusual here in the west.

I want to say more about your chart, but must go for now. Will post again later.

Cassie Priam

Virinchi,

There is so much info in a natal chart. I am just going to hit some of the high spots here, if you have specific questions I will try to answer them.
Again I do not do classic western astrology, so for that please see the many other very gifted folks on this forum.

Your chart keeps telling me that you are imaginative, creative, and visionary.

With that 1h Pluto, it is possible that your birth was life threatening, or there was a family death in your early childhood.

I see that you have some gifts in your karmic gift house which is 2h. Uran and Venus. This means that in past lives you have worked on creative energy and relationships (venus). And Ura indicates again that creative thought, good understanding of vibrational energy and an ability in the area of change and transformation. The conjunct is going to give you an emotional independence, magnetic charm, and make you a good friend and companion. You may however have problems with commitment and be unconventional in your friendships. You may be handsome with such a Venus placement.

The Nep aspects also indicate quite a bit of imagination and creative talent. Perhaps even psychic. (The moon, merc, venus aspects to Nep. )
You may be attracted to people who are artistic or psychic.

It looks like your mother in this life was with you in a past life, as some sort of partner. Or your current partner was a mother in a past life. And the nep/merc conj is again saying that you are imaginative, artistic, idealistic. You may also tend to escapism, addictions, confusion, gullibility.

Saturn lord of Karma is at home in the 12h, but usually he does not give you his wisdom and gifts before middle age. Before this time, the emphasis in your life will be on realizing karmic debt and burdens from past lives. There may be issues with isolation, rejection, loss that go back to childhood. There may be fears and restrictions of a karmic nature. When those are faced and released, the strength of Saturn will be revealed to you.

Your NN in the 1h and in Libra indicates that you have been working on Aries and Libra energy for many past lives. This is a reversed nodal placement and it means that you are to more deeply integrate and express the positive energies of each of the two signs. You keep going back and forth in lives between too much adjustment and compromise with others and the opposite, being too self focused and not taking others into account. In this life you need to relate to others harmoniously as well as taking the self into account.

I would like to say that my approach is free will and choice oriented. Nothing is pre determined.

Is this the kind of thing you are looking for??

Virinchi

yes.. Cassie Priam,
u r right on target on most issues like how i look, about thinking, mother etc
also about saturn

i'm 28 now and think saturn has started giving me what i need right now

i've been close to death twice earlier and i think i'm reborn many times

i want to know what 7th owner jupiter and 10th owner mercury will do to my career and love matters

Cassie Priam

Virinchi said:
yes.. Cassie Priam,
Virinchi said:
u r right on target on most issues like how i look, about thinking, mother etc
also about saturn
i'm 28 now and think saturn has started giving me what i need right now
i've been close to death twice earlier and i think i'm reborn many times
i want to know what 7th owner jupiter and 10th owner mercury will do to my career and love matters

Sorry to take so long, I have been swamped with readings and other projects.

In western astrology it looks like you have Pisces on the 7h cusp and 7h moon in Aries. And your 10h cusp is gem and you have jup in cancer 10h. If this is wrong, someone let me know! Thanks.

Virinchi, the kind of karmic astrology I practice is free will astrology. Very choice oriented, nothing is fated. This is very different from the vedic system. So I cannot tell you what will happen in the future. I can tell you what your soul intent is, your soul plan, and the instincts, traits, tendencies you came into this incarnation with. But I cannot tell you what you will choose to do with it all. That is up to you!

And again I do not practice traditional western astrology at all. If you want a more typical western reading I think you might see what you get at the natal fora?

I will cover your love life in the next post.

BTW are you familiar with an Indian astrologer named TRIVIDI? And does he come from a long lineage of astrologers by any chance? Just curious if you can tell me anything about this person and his family. Thank you.

Virinchi

i've no idea of that person
anyway i'll wait for ur next post

i just need to know who and why am i here, my strengths and weaknesses
so that i can future

Cassie Priam

It looks like a good deal of karma around relationships. You have the nodal 1/7 axis, with 7h SN conjunct moon. And 7h moon is opp Pluto in Libra in 1h.

As I indicated before you are most likely a handsome fellow, with a charming, almost magnetic personality (Ura conjunct Venus in Scorpio). You like intensity and drama in your love life. You most likely are passionate, jealous, highly erotic, faithful, but can be manipulative. You may be attracted to the temptress on darkly beautiful types.

With the SN in 7h conjunct moon you are going to be pulled back into the past in terms of your feelings in love relationships. You may have a great deal of emotionality in relationships It is going to be important for you to understand that present life relationship issues may trigger past life feelings. This will seem like you are hyper sensitive emotionally, but you need to know it is coming from past life karma. Try not to react blindly.

That moon is Aries reflects your past; you were headstrong, self absorbed. You wanted instant gratification, craved attention and disliked authority. Those traits will come up in this life, but you are meant to leave them behind and work on balancing with the Libra energy. Courageous, affectionate and sensitive from Aries, and co-operative, willing to compromise, taking others into account more from Libra.

With the moon in 7h you are going to be adaptive, and this is emphasized also by the Pisces on the cusp. Close emotional ties will be important to you in a partner, and you will need security in a long term relationship. Someone who can take on some of the qualities of your mother, or perhaps take on a maternal role in the relationship. You may look for someone to mother you. You may also feel uneasy and very alone when not with a partner. Your partner may be a mother from a past life.

With Pisces on the cusp you may also want a sensitive and romantic partner. You may tend to romanticize and idealize a partner, deception and illusion may occur. There is some suggestion of fantasy as an issue in your relationships. You also in your past lives were self focused in love, escapist and tended to idealize your lovers. You may want to work on being more realistic with potential love partners.

The moon to mars aspect is going to make you moody and at times quarrelsome. But also passionate and courageous in your partnerships. This is emphasized with the moon in Aries as well.

The moon/Pluto opp indicates quite a bit of past life drama and trauma in relationships. Issues with abandonment and rejection. This is a very powerful aspect and you can use this energy in a possitive or negative way. You can recreate the drama and abandonment issues from the past or you can use it to heal and transform yourself. You can also use it to help others and to be compassionate and intuitive. You are also someone who needs a strong emotional commitment from your family and partner and a supportive environment in which to flourish.

With Mars in Leo, you will be faithful when in a relationship, but tend to have difficulty with a commitment. And may move on to other partners. Again you are passionate and have a strong sexual appetite.

While 7h is indicative of partnerships, 5h is about love affairs and this is a much lighter kind of relationship then the ones indicated by 7 h issues. Not about commitment or responsibility as with 7h indications. With Cap on the 5h cusp in past lives your sexual affairs were joyless, pessimistic, duty, obligation, just sexual. There may be some karma in this life associated with that placement.

In the past you have wanted power and mastery over others, in this life you are to leave that behind and focus on growth thru empowerment of yourself and others. Your partnership in this life can be an enormous source of energy and help to you, it is part of your grand trine. That is if you use the energy wisely and do not get pulled back into past life dysfunctionality. It is also may be connected to your career because of the aspects from the moon and Venus to your 10 and 11 houses.

You have been working on commitment and intimacy issues for many past lives (uran/venus conjunct). You are finally realizing that love doesn't’t have to hurt, that you can make a commitment, in this life you are to put that into practice.

Virinchi

that was real close !
thanks for that

i know most things happen in mind/subconscious mind and i really dont have to worry/work on them