Is she angry with me?

APiscesGirl

Hi all. Very interesting quedtion, I think.
I was worried for the wellbeing of the man I am in love with. Many analysis and my observations show he is going through tough times.
I dont know his mom personally but I know they r very close. I wrote to her on social media and what worries me about him.
I know its strange thing to do, but he rejects my help and words and I thought his closest person can help.
I am wondering if she is angry that a stranger wrote to her about her son...and shared some personal information. She didnt say much, maybe she is schoked a stranger writes to her. I wouldnt be schoked... But people are different... I was honest and concerned so i am worried she got my message the wrong way. What do u think?
https://ibb.co/k3tebn

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
No, she [10th from the 7th] or Mars is not angry with you/Sun. I base that on the reception from her/Mars towards you/Sun: it is very favorable, by dignity.

She is very strong in this matter, as Mars in exalted in Capricorn, and so are you as Sun exalted in Aries. And though your signifiers apply to square each other, the aspect does not perfect since Mars is moving very slowly right not.

So maybe this it is two strong women both trying to help solve a problem, and one is just not needing or wanting the help of the other. But I don't see her viewing you with anger; perhaps more with lack of understanding or possibly disinterest?

APiscesGirl

No, she [10th from the 7th] or Mars is not angry with you/Sun. I base that on the reception from her/Mars towards you/Sun: it is very favorable, by dignity.

She is very strong in this matter, as Mars in exalted in Capricorn, and so are you as Sun exalted in Aries. And though your signifiers apply to square each other, the aspect does not perfect since Mars is moving very slowly right not.

So maybe this it is two strong women both trying to help solve a problem, and one is just not needing or wanting the help of the other. But I don't see her viewing you with anger; perhaps more with lack of understanding or possibly disinterest?
Thank you for the answer!
I think disinterest might be correct... As I said, she didn't say much when I contacted her... But I am glad she is strong and know how to deal with the matter.
I am just wondering why u look at her as Mars? Isn't she 7th house - Aquarius -- Saturn? Anyway, Saturn is again in Cap, so yes...

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for the answer!
I think disinterest might be correct... As I said, she didn't say much when I contacted her... But I am glad she is strong and know how to deal with the matter.
I am just wondering why u look at her as Mars? Isn't she 7th house - Aquarius -- Saturn? Anyway, Saturn is again in Cap, so yes...

Your love interest is the 7th.
His mother is 10 sign/houses from the 7th with is the radical 4th with Scorp on it, so ruled by Mars.

APiscesGirl

Your love interest is the 7th.
His mother is 10 sign/houses from the 7th with is the radical 4th with Scorp on it, so ruled by Mars.
Thanks!Last, if it is not too much too ask, what is his condition now...? Taking he "can be seen" in the chart too. I placed a chart a month ago, discussed we will be in contact in 3 units of time (3 weeks?) since I hadn't heard from him gor quite a time- nothing happened... That is why I was frustarted...

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Well, he seems strong/well in that he is Saturn in its dignity. And Saturn just had a very favorable conjunction with exalted Mars recently. He is positioned in the weaker cadent 6th sign/house [using the Whole sign house system]. But at this time, over all, he seems okay to me.

APiscesGirl

Well, he seems strong/well in that he is Saturn in its dignity. And Saturn just had a very favorable conjunction with exalted Mars recently. He is positioned in the weaker cadent 6th sign/house [using the Whole sign house system]. But at this time, over all, he seems okay to me.

Good! And what is his relation to Sun?

IleneK

Premium Member
Good! And what is his relation to Sun?

His/Saturn's relationship with you/Sun is unfavorable at this time, since Saturn adversely receives the sign of Aries, which is the sign that Sun is in.

This may improve when you, also signified by Moon, come along to trine Saturn. And also you/Sun move out of Aries.

Problem is you/Moon may not be liking him too much by then as Moon does not receive the sign of Capricorn well!

Last edited:

APiscesGirl

His/Saturn's relationship with you/Sun is unfavorable at this time, since Saturn adversely receives the sign of Aries, which is the sign that Sun is in.

This may improve when you, also signified by Moon, come along to trine Saturn. And also you/Sun move out of Aries.

Problem is you/Moon may not be liking him too much by then as Moon does not receive the sign of Capricorn well!

Just saw your last comment... When is Moon trining Saturn? Well, we will see... I am concerned and I care about him, but he "left me in the cold" so not sure... if my feelings won't change in the end...

IleneK

Premium Member
Moon moves about 12 degrees a day, so you can see the trine would physically come quickly.

In horary, we see that Moon needs to move about 8 degrees to trine Saturn, and those degrees are seen as time units. Timing is not my strong suite, so I would only say it will happen in 8 units, but those may be days, weeks, months? But as I said, Moon does not like the sign of Capricorn, so when Moon in Taurus trines Saturn in Capricorn, you may not like what you find.

Last edited:

APiscesGirl

But as I said, Moon does not like the sign of Capricorn, so when Moon in Taurus trines Saturn in Capricorn, you may not like what you find.

Thank you! Well, I don't know what future brings. I hope he is fine, as I started the topic... but as I said, he "hurt" me in a way, so I am more reserved towards him now. If I "don't like him", how does he receives me then? I just hope, that he will finally see that I cared for him. That's all I wanted.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you! Well, I don't know what future brings. I hope he is fine, as I started the topic... but as I said, he "hurt" me in a way, so I am more reserved towards him now. If I "don't like him", how does he receives me then? I just hope, that he will finally see that I cared for him. That's all I wanted.

He/Saturn is neither favorable nor averse to you/Moon in Taurus. Just kind of neutral, ambivalent?