When will I meet my soul mate?

The Piscean

Is there even such thing as a soul mate? Any responses with be appreciated :)

Attachments

• circle chart.jpg
    circle chart.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Bina

You can cast a chart for the time and place you asked the question -you can use the time you wrote your original post- and post it here.

Or otherwise post your chart and question in the "read my chart" forum...:wink:

rafaella

sorry can someone explain to me how Horary works?

We erect a chart based on the birth of a question - so the moment a new question is born in your mind. Note the time when a clear question forms in your mind and then use the date, time and your location to erect the chart. The questions have to be deep and meaningful for you, not for mere curiosity, questions that could change your life for better or for worse. Questions such as 'Will my usual hairdresser colour my hair tomorrow' is not a meaningful question. Question such as 'will I get into Engineering course at Uni' is a meaningful and life changing question.

If you still don't understand, do some research - look around and you'll see the questions people are asking, dates. times etc...

all the best!

The Piscean

We erect a chart based on the birth of a question - so the moment a new question is born in your mind. Note the time when a clear question forms in your mind and then use the date, time and your location to erect the chart. The questions have to be deep and meaningful for you, not for mere curiosity, questions that could change your life for better or for worse. Questions such as 'Will my usual hairdresser colour my hair tomorrow' is not a meaningful question. Question such as 'will I get into Engineering course at Uni' is a meaningful and life changing question.

If you still don't understand, do some research - look around and you'll see the questions people are asking, dates. times etc...

all the best!

Thank you for helping ! :)