What does a Grand Water Trine mean?

The Piscean

I have the 3 water signs as my sun moon and rising. What positives and negatives does this give to my life and personality? Sorry I couldn't find anything that talks about this. :scorpio: :pisces: :cancer:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    205.7 KB · Views: 9

katydid

You do not, technically, have a Water Grand Trine. And that is probably a GOOD thing. Grand trines can kind of trap people sometimes. In water it can be an emotional abyss.

So I am happy to see that you have some nice water trines, but it is not actually one big Grand trine.

You have the Moon in Cancer trining the Mercury/Venus in Pisces. To make it a Grand Trine there would need to be a planet in very early Scorpio.

You do have Scorpio rising. But the Ascendant is @ 19 degrees. So too wide to be trining the Moon @ 2 degrees.

However, your Sun @ 23 Pisces trines the Ascendant so that is very nice. Essentially you have much of the positive energy of a water grand trine, like the creativity, empathy, compassion and beauty, without the heartache associated with being overly emotional and flooded with overwhelming, paralyzing feelings.