How can I cure my oversensitivity? *chart included*

The Piscean

I have fair bit of water in my chart and im pisces, I too often find my self being over sensitive to small things. How can I fix this :unsure:

Attachments

• circle chart.jpg
    circle chart.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 42

Witchyone

I have fair bit of water in my chart and im pisces, I too often find my self being over sensitive to small things. How can I fix this :unsure:

I don't think you can cure sensitivity. :pouty: Your sun is in Pisces and your moon in Cancer. I think that makes you extraordinarily sensitive, but in a good way. I see Mercury and Venus in the 4th house in Pisces, and Sun in the 5th in Pisces. Maybe you could make a wise, nurturing parent and use your sensitivity that way. If parenting children doesn't interest you, maybe you could use your sensitivity in a profession. Are you creative? Seems like good energy for creative pursuits too.

sibylline

Hi Piscean,

You'll never cure your sensitivity but you can temper your reactions a bit. You have the same Sun, Moon, Ascendant signs as my bf, with the inverse Sun and Moon: Cancer Sun, Pisces Moon in his case. He was really sensitive when he was younger, and he's still very sensitive, but he's learned to work through his feelings by thinking them through. For example, someone says something that hurts your feelings. Ask yourself why you're feeling hurt. Did the person mean to hurt you? What could you or the other person have done differently to prevent you from feeling hurt, etc. Essentially, you have to distance yourself from your feelings and question them. In doing this, you lessen their impact.

Off-topic: Why do you so rarely respond to the replies on your threads? Are you that sensitive? :)

waybread

Look to your domiciled Mars in Aries. How do you express your natural assertiveness and aggression? If you don't have a constructive outlet for it now, note that Mars also rules athletics/sports. Take up some kind of high-impact athletic activity, even if just now you feel it's out-of-character. If your principal identification is with being "over-sensitive," you need to let your Mars out.

The Piscean

Hi Piscean,

You'll never cure your sensitivity but you can temper your reactions a bit. You have the same Sun, Moon, Ascendant signs as my bf, with the inverse Sun and Moon: Cancer Sun, Pisces Moon in his case. He was really sensitive when he was younger, and he's still very sensitive, but he's learned to work through his feelings by thinking them through. For example, someone says something that hurts your feelings. Ask yourself why you're feeling hurt. Did the person mean to hurt you? What could you or the other person have done differently to prevent you from feeling hurt, etc. Essentially, you have to distance yourself from your feelings and question them. In doing this, you lessen their impact.

Off-topic: Why do you so rarely respond to the replies on your threads? Are you that sensitive? :)

Thank youuu! And idk I'm shy I guess :joyful::joyful:

DavidMcCann

As others have said, being sensitive is just being you; it's a lot better than being insensitive, after all. That cluster of good aspects with the Moon, Mercury, Venus, and Jupiter should give you a lot of talents, particularly in dealing with people, and Mercury's rulership of the 10th shows that it can be used in your work. Do you tend to under-estimate your own abilities? That can be a problem with an unaspected Sun: Cher, who has one, once actually said she didn't think she was really good as an actor or singer!

I'd also agree you need to cultivate your Mars. He's the ruler of your Ascendant and well placed by sign and house, but the problem is his lack of contact with other planets. You can get quite a bit of mileage from a good Mars-Uranus aspect, though: think of Neil Armstrong and Napoleon! Admittedly Saturn is a bit of a brake, but I'd go for putting that 5th house Mars to good use in some sort of leisure activity to help you strengthen your self-confidence.

SkuttleStar

All elements have good and bad aspects to them. In our world fueled by indifference and war, we have stigma around being emotional. Most signs have less of the bad as they age-- most of the time at least.

Fire signs can get a lot done, but they can also be aggro/blinders on.

Earth signs are stable and predictable, but they can also be stubborn and less flexible

Air signs are thoughtful and flexible- but they also can be too dreamy and overburdened in thought.

Water signs-- yes they are emotional! They are also highly intuitive to emotions. Therefore they're healers of emotions as well.

People's strengths are also their weakness. :) Don't fret too much, just work on awareness of one's own emotions. Pieces really are best set for meditation.

The Piscean

All elements have good and bad aspects to them. In our world fueled by indifference and war, we have stigma around being emotional. Most signs have less of the bad as they age-- most of the time at least.

Fire signs can get a lot done, but they can also be aggro/blinders on.

Earth signs are stable and predictable, but they can also be stubborn and less flexible

Air signs are thoughtful and flexible- but they also can be too dreamy and overburdened in thought.

Water signs-- yes they are emotional! They are also highly intuitive to emotions. Therefore they're healers of emotions as well.

People's strengths are also their weakness. :) Don't fret too much, just work on awareness of one's own emotions. Pieces really are best set for meditation.

Peoples strengths are their weaknesses :joyful: I never thought about it that way! Thank you!