Jobless again please help read my chart

dheerpat

Hello everyone after 2 years of joblessness I got a contractual job on 21 sept 2015 which I quit just yesterday due to managerial issues at workplace

I have family to take care of and at 45 it's next to impossible getting a job please take a look at my chart as to when likely I will be employed again

Thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 24

Amit89

Since you got a job when Jupiter is transiting in the 6th house, you may get another until Jupiter leaves transiting in the 6th house. Jupiter was trining your 10th house sun and mercury which was around the time you got your last contractual job and will go on to sextile venus which I believe you will get another opportunity soon.

I would like to ask what was your last job in? At 45, you have a wealth of experience.

I wish you good luck in finding another job.

Last edited:

dheerpat

Hi Abby sorry uploading again natal chart
Hi Amit are u referring to western chart style uploaded above

Actually as per Vedic

Ascdt Aquarius (Rahu)
Aries 3rd (sat retro)
Leo Ketu 7th
Libra Venus Mars 9th
Scorpio moon Jupiter 10th
Sagit sun mer(r) 11th

Dash: moon-merc till 8th June 2016, moon-Ketu thereafter

So please analyse accordingly just a brief I was a banker I quit in May 2013 was jobless tried hand at business closed shop , interviewed on 14 th july joined job 21 Sep 2015 with MNC resigned 19th may

There is one more issue my under construction house is ready for possession but due to financial problems I am not able to pay balance payment to builder got first notice to pay few days back else pay interest . As my credit score was low couldn't get loan also. Now am jobless ...will I have to sell the house?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

ukdesifem

there was nothing wrong with the first chart....

I think you're geared towards relationship help/assistance/counselling.

Possibly education/teaching, or academia. Or even medicine.

Any area dedicated to interacting with and helping people.

Sag. MC, Moon/Mercury in 10th, Jupiter in 8th, Pluto in 7th, and Saturn in 3rd house all make these viable careers.

Your Moon is also in your 9th house, but conjunct the MC, almost directly. It's about emotion/passion, and a need to better yourself and others for you, i feel. Plus most of your planets are above the horizon, so you're extroverted, and need to interact in the wider world.

Abby83

Ahaha oh silly me there is something wrong with me. The chart is fine. Im sorry. I'll go back to sleep....!!!!

dheerpat

Sag. MC, Moon/Mercury in 10th, Jupiter in 8th, Pluto in 7th, and Saturn in 3rd house all make these viable careers.

Your Moon is also in your 9th house, but conjunct the MC, almost directly. It's about emotion/passion, and a need to better yourself and others for you, i feel. Plus most of your planets are above the horizon, so you're extroverted, and need to interact in the wider world.

Hi thank you for ur reading
Yes I have seen so much negativity in corporate world that I sometimes really feel running away and serve with some NGO however unfortunately that won't feed my family and in India it's more of charity than profession.
U r correct about medicine I would have loved to become a doctor however was not good in studies:annoyed:
Same for aviation had no money to take flying lessons

See the problem is at 45 in a country like India it's impossible to get a job in your field of expertise let alone change career tracks

Also I'm very introverted so sales mktg etc are out of scope

Presently my concern is when will I get a job

Thank u

Abby83

Rule one of job having: Never quit a job until you have a new job in the wings. New employers will see your record of quitting the old job, and refuse to hire you because they will think that when things don't go your way you will quit.

Exactly.

I also agree that teaching or travel work is a goer.

dheerpat

hi greetings

u said medicine. my freinds friend who is running a medical communications consultancy is looking for executive asisstant to him. i had a discusdion with him .offer is pending from his side.
if it materialises do i have a future considering my age and the fact that it will be neq career pls revert