Do I have lupus?

indigojenardu

Hi, apologies for not answering your question fully:

My symptoms (then - they were different symptoms which is a huge topic for another day :rolleyes:) became worse at this point in my life: simultaneously to do with her birth and death.

:eek:

AquarianEssence said:
Indigo, I spent a couple minutes looking at your natal, prog and SA charts. Did your complaints intensify maybe 8 years ago? I do see indication of the body attacking itself through the fixed t-square with Jupiter moving in to fill in the Leo side. Fixed energies are more difficult and more chronic. But you can learn what is the source, spirituall, mentally, emotionally that has built this to fixed proportions. I also noticed that what used to be the location long ago of the constellation Lupus is straddling your 12th cusp. I recognize it because it is across from my step mom's Sun. The Stars in the constellation now lie from late Scoprio to early Sagittarius. The chi star of Lupus is at 2-3 Sag opposing natal Venus through your natal 2nd cusp and SA ascendant. Your Mean Lunar apogee is square a couple of the Scorpio Stars in Lupus. She is often found in medical conditions. True BML is trine the Chi star. So that you know what you are dealing with, when you're having a flare up it would be good to have another test.

indigojenardu

An update...

The Raynauds has worsened.

The pain has intensified, the stiffness has now moved to the majority of my joints and I swear that I have touched warmer and more flexible dead people, lol

Well...I had a dream that I broke my neck. I went to see my doctor first thing in the morning - I didn't tell him about this dream, but I sensed that this would be the day he would do something about the arthritic pain my spine, and lo and behold, he has referred me to a rheumatologist, who, incidentally can deal with the raynauds, and anything else autoimmune that I may be going through.

I will keep you posted once again...

Indigo x x

AquarianEssence

Thanks for the update. Somehow I never saw your post in answer to my question if the symptoms flaired about 8 years ago. This coincided with the loss of your daughter. I think, indigo, you can do the most to heal yourself by addressing whether it is possible at some level you are blaming yourself in some way. Your symptoms and chart do indicate the body attacking itself. If this is true, realizing guilt is only productive when it initiates needed change, and then it is no longer productive, would be more powerful than any diagnostic test or drug.

I didn't realize there was anything they could do about RaYnauds. That's the cold hands and feet syndrome isn't? I was told I have that too, I hate winter. It's so hard to get warm. I just need a warmer climate.

All the best to you. Keep us posted.