Known answer: Will I get a boyfriend this year?

cloxkinghere

I made this chart early 2020. With it now being 2021, I thought it would be good practice for anyone willing to give this charge read.

I’ll give the correct answer in a few days!

I’m the 1st house, Taurus ruled by Venus. 7th house is Scorpio, ruled by Mars. Venus and Mars are applying and trine. Venus is Domicile and Mars is Exalted. Both positives.

Venus is reined with Moon while Mars is conjunctions with Moon in the 9th house. I take my religion very seriously, and with 9th house being the house of religion, that may be a factor? The thing is, the Moon is in Detriment.

https://ibb.co/xGPxGq6

ElenaJ

Good idea to post this, thanks.
The Venus/mars aspect which looks promising never completes.
Moon weak in Capricorn will trine Venus in taurus, which could be a promising sign.
Venus however is in the 12th house, hidden and working against itself in spite of being strong by sign. It's next aspect will be the sextile with Neptune, intercepted in the 11th of hopes.
Both Chiron and Lilith square the Nodes of relationships, bringing difficulties, lessons, challenges. (not sure why Lilith is not showing in the chart).
It would look like a no, not this year, with the moon/venus trine showing a certain coming to terms and resignation, and a lot of introspection on the part of 12th house Venus.
How did it actually work out?

IleneK

Premium Member
Venus' failure to perfect its trine to Mars suggests that the time might not have been then.

This is underscored further by potential partner/Mars' poor reception to the sign of Taurus on your significator, Venus

Also it seems like you/Venus may have been quite focused on your self versus other, with strong Venus in dignity conjunct the cusp of your own house. Looking inward, not outward.

tikana

Venus' failure to perfect its trine to Mars suggests that the time might not have been then.

This is underscored further by potential partner/Mars' poor reception to the sign of Taurus on your significator, Venus

Also it seems like you/Venus may have been quite focused on your self versus other, with strong Venus in dignity conjunct the cusp of your own house. Looking inward, not outward.

Theres tol from moon to venus to mars

IleneK

Premium Member
Theres tol from moon to venus to mars

I understand TOL to be when a planet separates from aspecting one body while it applies to aspecting the second body.

In this instance Moon applies to both bodies at the time the chart was cast.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/translation.html

Translation of Light

Translation of light is where a planet separates from one significator - by conjunction or aspect - and immediately applies to another (whilst still within orb of the planet it is separating from). It carries the influence of the former to the latter and thereby creates a connection between them. Some references suggest a need for the transferring planet to be received by the planet it is separating from or applying to.

Can you help me understand what am I missing in my understanding of TOL?

cloxkinghere

ANSWER: NO.

Yes, I was dating a few people right before we went into quarantine. It did not work out with anyone.

I did online dating and was talking to men regardless. It didn't lead anywhere, but with the pandemic, I was very cautious and did not go out on actual dates when quarantine began.

I am still on dating apps, but I am still the same. I am ok with talking to people but not necessarily am ready to go out to date. I want to do my part and stay home.

cloxkinghere

Good idea to post this, thanks.
The Venus/mars aspect which looks promising never completes.
Moon weak in Capricorn will trine Venus in taurus, which could be a promising sign.
Venus however is in the 12th house, hidden and working against itself in spite of being strong by sign. It's next aspect will be the sextile with Neptune, intercepted in the 11th of hopes.
Both Chiron and Lilith square the Nodes of relationships, bringing difficulties, lessons, challenges. (not sure why Lilith is not showing in the chart).
It would look like a no, not this year, with the moon/venus trine showing a certain coming to terms and resignation, and a lot of introspection on the part of 12th house Venus.
How did it actually work out?

Hmm interesting that you mentioned "certain coming to terms and resignation". I actually find being single totally fine and am very happy that I was single during the pandemic! Also, I'm just generally content with being single. Finding a relationship, especially right now, is not a major concern of mine.

tikana

I understand TOL to be when a planet separates from aspecting one body while it applies to aspecting the second body.

In this instance Moon applies to both bodies at the time the chart was cast.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/translation.html

Translation of Light

Translation of light is where a planet separates from one significator - by conjunction or aspect - and immediately applies to another (whilst still within orb of the planet it is separating from). It carries the influence of the former to the latter and thereby creates a connection between them. Some references suggest a need for the transferring planet to be received by the planet it is separating from or applying to.

Can you help me understand what am I missing in my understanding of TOL?

it is lilly's crazy old english..
so basically it is saying that a faster planet is separating from the slower oneand fastest planet needs to receive either faster or the slowest.
In this case we have moon as translator of light

tech speaking you dont even need TOL here because moon applies to mars
so where is NO
there is not. She did askif she wanted LTR or STR.shewanted a bf
moon and mars are cardinal notice thatmoon is weak- she could have help 1 guy who could be classified as a bf
venus placed in 1st house in own sign tells us that no one fits her pref. list.
since there is no condition of bf, hard to say what are we defining as a bf. short term bf yeah maybe
ltr is doubtful.

Last edited: