Is he dangerous, can he cause harm? Please help!

KathrineB

Hi everyone! I really need your help, I really don’t know what else to do. I have an enemy, yeah like a real one, like they show in movies, he is the enemy of my family. I will not bore you with details but he is a man who thinks he can do anything to anyone just to get what he wants. I just had a direct conflict with him and honestly I’m afraid of him. And no, I can’t go to the police, cos officially I have nothing (or not enough) on him...
I formed this question in my head right after we had an argument with him. The question is: is he dangerous, can he cause harm to us (me and mom)???
I now regret so much that I still haven’t learnt to read the charts myself, but could you please help me? https://ibb.co/NymT7SB

IleneK

Premium Member
First, I am very sorry this came about.
I am treating this person as an open enemy so signified by the 7th and ruled by weak Jupiter in its fall. You are Merc, and Jup neither aspects Merc nor is there reception in either direction between you, so I don't see anything happening from this person toward you.
Your mother, signified by ruler of the 10th, is very strong, in its dignity. She/Saturn rules weak Jupiter. And even when Sat and Jup meet after they both change signs, mother/Sat will still be strong its dignity in AQ.

I see your unease about this with Moon in it fall in Scorp and with very little light as it is about to form a new moon. But I honestly don't see Jup in its fall having the strength in this matter to affect anyone.

KathrineB

First, I am very sorry this came about.
I am treating this person as an open enemy so signified by the 7th and ruled by weak Jupiter in its fall. You are Merc, and Jup neither aspects Merc nor is there reception in either direction between you, so I don't see anything happening from this person toward you.
Your mother, signified by ruler of the 10th, is very strong, in its dignity. She/Saturn rules weak Jupiter. And even when Sat and Jup meet after they both change signs, mother/Sat will still be strong its dignity in AQ.

I see your unease about this with Moon in it fall in Scorp and with very little light as it is about to form a new moon. But I honestly don't see Jup in its fall having the strength in this matter to affect anyone.

Dear IIeneK, thank you soooo very much for your answer, for taking the time to check my horary and give such a detailed explanation for it! I really appreciate it, because this is such a strong and worrisome topic to me right now! I’m glad that the chart doesn’t show anything I have been afraid of! Feels like such a relief, honestly! I hope it will be true and really both bad happens! I lost my father this year, so when it comes to my mom I’m getting sick worried for her.
Thank you very much! 🙏🏻