Please Kindly Pour In Your Able Advices/Guidance. I'mNervous

keechu

I have one prospective marriage alliance which I am deeply interested in, but kind of nervous that how would it be after marriage. The guy appears to me as a man with good virtues, but I have no clue what he thinks of me. Both of our parents have come to the conclusion to settle us and yet to decide the marriage dates, as our horoscopes were matching with good scores. But, I am still nervous how it would it work out and how should I cope up after marriage? Will he keep me happy or will he be happy with me? Is there anything to be concerned/careful about? Because I have learnt a while ago that even if the guna points are scored well, there are still chances of complications in married life.

Currently we both are living in foreign country, same city

My Birth details:

date of birth: october 5th, 1986, time of birth: 05:17 PM, place of birth: secunderabad, Telangana nakshatra: Swathi nakshatra,

His Birth details:

date of birth: december 27, 1981, time of birth: 04:57 PM, place of birth: hyderabad, Telangana nakshatra: purvashada(Unsure),

Please kindly pour in your able advices/guidance. Eagerly awaiting for the replies.

keechu

over 100 views but no reply.

Dear Contributors,

Let me assure you that I am not asking these questions out of curiosity. I am asking because I am kind of apprehensive abt my future. If there is any information you need for contribution then i am will do it.

Virinchi

Will he keep me happy or will he be happy with me?

One important thing people ignore/forget in vedic astrology is that 'your karma' has already decided will you be happy in marriage or not.
If yes, then you will be happy with anyone you marry.

People ask silly questions like 'will i be happy if i marry some X'
Answer is, if your horoscope indicates happiness from 2015, then even if you marry someone else or doesnt marry, you will still be happy.
Its all within YOUR karma

keechu

Hi Virinchi,

thank you,

I very well understand the fact that it is all fate. What will happen is bound to happen.

And I understand that marriage is not a bed of roses. But it will be good to know about some things to just be careful yet not take it to heart. that is why i needed your insight on it.