Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 03-05-2021, 05:35 AM

Question Could this relationship be permanent?

I am the moon (L1) a nice significator for a woman, but it has no dignity here, and as such is peregrine so I'm fairly powerless in this situation, however, I am making an applying trine to my current bf, who is Saturn in his own house of the 7th, which I think indicates that possibly a little too into himself here and not really looking at me at all. I also note that Saturn is sitting on a critical degree, but I can't find much in the way of meaning there.

The moon's last aspect was to Mars (also in a critical degree or anaretic degree, as you wish), in the 11th house, so possibly the end of a friendship? Could that indicate the change from friendship to something else?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg relationship last.jpg (45.3 KB, 26 views)

Unread 03-06-2021, 05:15 AM

Re: Could this relationship be permanent?

With Cancer rising, you are symbolized by the moon. With Saturn ruling Capricorn, the sign on the 7th house cusp, he's symbolized by Saturn. The moon's next aspect is a sextile with Saturn, so it looks promising.

However, the moon would be in detriment in Saturn's sign, and the moon is now in the 5th house of more casual love affairs vs. a permanent commitment. Possibly if your relationship becomes more permanent, you won't actually be so happy in it.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
Milarien (03-06-2021)
Unread 03-06-2021, 09:26 AM

Thumbs up Re: Could this relationship be permanent?

Thanks Waybread,

That makes sense actually. Thank you... I suspect a temporary thing might actually be better for me at this point than something permanent. Lots still needs to settle.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
With Cancer rising, you are symbolized by the moon. With Saturn ruling Capricorn, the sign on the 7th house cusp, he's symbolized by Saturn. The moon's next aspect is a sextile with Saturn, so it looks promising.

However, the moon would be in detriment in Saturn's sign, and the moon is now in the 5th house of more casual love affairs vs. a permanent commitment. Possibly if your relationship becomes more permanent, you won't actually be so happy in it.

Tags
permanent, relationship