Will he Contact me by end of the year ?

Pb92

Hi all

Just wondering about whether he will contact me by the end of this year ... as I kinda of feel like changing my number and just forgetting

please see the chart attached

Many thanks

P

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 47

kalinka

I would say Yes, even if it doesn't look very well at the first view. Moon in Mercury's rulership in his 3rd house shows the matter - you're waiting for a message from him. But he is currently focused on Mars. Whatever Mars represents, he will aspect Jupiter by an applying sextile. Mercury will meet Venus (your co-significator) in conjunction, though these 2 planets are not well-received by each other. Since this is a conjunction I would say that an interaction will take place but maybe the outcome isn't perhaps what you wanted. Moon's last aspects are a square to Jupiter and a sextile to Mercury, which could be understand as a translation of light.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

He as mercury makes no aspects before leaving his sign, he isn't taking any action.
There is no mutual reception between you and he, or the moon.
Moon next passes over mars, who rules the end of the matter. And it will then oppose Neptune of disappointment, in the 3rd of communications.
Sorry, Pb92, but it doesn't look like he will.