Any feedback appreciated!

Harmelia

Hello Netsirhc!
I have your chart in front of me. Look at all those planets in a bundle from 4th through 8th houses, Libra through Aquarius! This makes you very attuned to others - how you respond to people, their effect upon you, and your effect upon others. Your attention is less upon yourself as a stand-alone individual. I doubt very much that you are one to want to be alone - but it's very possible that you often feel quite alone.

You feel much responsibility for other people and you are quite capable, but you feel like you've been a parent forever and you wish there were more balance in your relationships. Why do you always have to be the responsible one? The practical one? The one always doing the work? The one who is always there for everyone? Why can't your partners and friends nurture you instead? It's possible that you sometimes feel depressed about this. You really want to change it, and you've made admirable efforts in that direction, but you aren't satisfied yet.

The problem actually lies, not in being more feeling - because you're actually a pretty sensitive person with that Cancer ASC - but in being more reflective and expressive of your feelings. Capricorn is so hell-bent on working at things that sometimes it forgets to stop and smell the roses - feel - breathe - look around and enjoy the moment. You may actually have some deep feelings you've never ever expressed and some that lay buried down deep that need to be unearthed. It will take trust to share these.

You really need someone who can bring out your soft underbelly - be tender with you - vulnerable with you - and safe with you, because that's what you need from them. You don't need someone to take care of and do things for. You need someone to talk with - who doesn't mind seeing your vulnerability, even if you aren't expressing it in so many words. You need to be with someone who isn't afraid of intense emotions - because you have them - they are part of you beneath your crustiness.

That Sagittarius Moon is there for a reason. At first glance, it seems problematic to me. Sagittarius is expansive, loves learning, growing, changing environments and lots of variety. It has a judgmental side too. It's the opposite energy of your Capricorn Sun which is plodding, hard working, nose to the grind, stiff upper lip, and always responsible.

Capricorn is earth, dry, hard. Sagittarius is fire, hot and changeable. Capricorn has an air of depression, cynicism, realism. Sagittarius gloats with optimism and hope. These are not two energies easy to "blend" in a conjunction. You could feel one of them separately and then feel the other at another time, separately.

Then we add Neptune in Sag conjunct the Moon too - watery, spacey, confusing or inspired, imaginative and intuitive. Well, it's quite the mix and there could be a number of responses you might make to them. If your Sag Moon helps your Capricorn Sun be more flexible, fun, and optimistic, then two thumbs up. However if Neptune brings optimism and hope that is entirely unrealistic and unfounded - it could bring great disappointment. It could create a feeling that no matter how optimistiic you are and how enthused you become, it fails and only proves that Capricorn is right and the cynic wins. What's the use?

However, if you use realistic Capricorn to keep optimistic Sag with Neptune thrown in there in balance - this could be nice. The thing that worries me is that the North Node of the Moon is in Cancer in the 2nd house. You're working on getting in touch with your feelings, nurturing self and others, and developing a sense of compassion and understanding for self and others. There's a need to reinvent yourself here - to feel a solid sense of self that has nothing to do with all things resembling responsible Capricorn. And truth be told, that's exactly what you want - to cut loose and be happy - to BE. It's just that it isn't easy.

Your Sag Moon rules that North Node. It's in conjunction with your Sun on the 7th house cusp of one-on-one relationships. There has to be a positive reason it is there. Why Moon in Sagittarius? The problem would be if you tend to use it to judge yourself and others - to set a high standard that you can't live up to and so neither can anyone else. Sagittarius can be that way. But if you use Sagittarius to lighten up Capricorn, and bring more positive, upbeat energy to it, then that's good. So I'm guessing that this is why it is there. If you set your standards too high, you will lose.

You were born on the New Moon - the beginning of a Capricorn cycle. That suggests that this lifetime is one of reorganizing yourself. You are letting go of the old and bringing in the new. You need to do Capricorn differently this time around. Being born with a Sag Moon says - YES, let's do it. So does Uranus and Neptune in Sagittarius.

The goal is to discover a new sense of self - one that isn't reliant on relationships. This helps the relationships you have. If you tend to be controlling or domineering, then you are learning to let go of that so that you can actually relate with more compassion, understanding and equality - let each person be as they are and develop they way they need to without you controlling, dictating or trying to influence outcomes. It's taking a step back and letting things be more as they are without your input.

Part of the problem lies in a belief system you learned in early childhood. You think things should be simple and easy, but they aren't. So you think maybe if you just tweak this or kindly manipulate that, things might fall into place and be easier. But it never quite works out the way you'd like it to.

Of course, I could be wrong about some of this or even all of this - I'm just letting my intuition flow here as I sit with your chart. But, if I'm right or at least going in the right direction, then there's good news. Your Secondary Progressed Moon will be entering the 12th house in June 2020 and will stay there until March 2023. This is a perfect for "letting go" of Capricorn qualities - of who you think you are - of keeping a stiff upper lip - of feeling responsible or depressed or guilty (if you feel those things). It's a time to step back, observe, let life be without you doing life, and see what emerges inside of you. By June of 2024, your SP Moon conjuncts your natal North Node - and there should be some real clarity in regard to the NEW YOU.

Your SP Sun has recently entered the 9th house (Sagittarius's natural house) - and that has probably made you feel a bit more expansive and eager to change and grow and become your True Self. You may have experienced it as a New Beginning. Well, that SP Moon going into the 12th will also contribute greatly to a new sense of self that feels far more authentic and good and just a bit lighter than before the Sun entered the 9th house.

Life isn't simple. It never was and it never will be. We all have to accept this. We never have had any control and never will. We all want to feel like we have control, but it's a kind of illusion. Feelings are just feelings. Thoughts are just thoughts. Words are words - nothing more. We simply ARE and we try to make the most of it. This can be stated simply as I just have, but it takes a lot of letting go of our thoughts and feelings and beliefs to be able to live that.

Just remember that for you, it's good to be protective of your soft underbelly. Lay bare to only the special few you can trust. You want and need to go deep - but you can do that with humor and playfulness and still get it done. So, let it rip. Teach your passionate Mars to cut boundaries with bold understanding and compassion - and be careful to let the sword fall gently, as a feather - so as to frighten, control or push away. Playfulness and humor, even if it's dark humor, are probably the best superpowers at your disposal. Be patient. Be kind. First to yourself. Then to others. And then start singing songs in the key of Sagittarius balanced with the perfect low tones from bass Capricorn. With enough practice, it could be hit song!