Would this opportunity be right for me?

anjelik

I'm going back to work after being on maternity leave for a year and decided to casually look for roles closer to home. Currently I travel 1.5 hours each way to work, so I was looking to reduce that since I am now a mother. I went on an interview yesterday with a company, and was pleasantly surprised by what they are doing. To be honest, I was quite reluctant to go on the interview and almost cancelled, but my husband suggested I just go and it could be practice at the very least.

Would this opportunity be the right move for me? I don't like that I am Venus in Scorpio - that puts me in a very bad position, I would think. I think it's positive that I trine the role, which is very strong as Saturn in Capricorn. But what about the moon (my home life) squaring me? I am thinking perhaps this wouldn't provide me with the work/life balance I seek. At the moment, I am going back to work 3 days a week until all of my 2018 annual leave is used up (approx April time) and then I can decide whether I want to put in for part time request and see if it is granted. I am open to full time if it is closer to home, like this role... but also I haven't had to balance being a mother and working yet, so it is the complete unknown.

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• Right opp.jpg
    Right opp.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 35

anjelik

Anyone else care to give their two cents? They emailed me this morning requesting to talk on Monday to get my feedback. I’m really torn!

Chrysalis

This sextile with you/venus and job/saturn, im not too sure about, as when this perfects at 4 degrees, venus will be more combust and still in her detriment.

Moons in bad shape here being so close to SN, peregrine and squaring with you venus, to which your in the detriment of.

They're interested in you, but you won't take it.

anjelik

This sextile with you/venus and job/saturn, im not too sure about, as when this perfects at 4 degrees, venus will be more combust and still in her detriment.

Moons in bad shape here being so close to SN, peregrine and squaring with you venus, to which your in the detriment of.

They're interested in you, but you won't take it.

I have a second/final interview with them in two weeks. I'm waiting on the confirmation from them. I am on the fence about it, as is my husband. It's the devil I know vs the devil I don't. Also, the 4 months I will be making a FT salary so we can bank more money and I'll be working 3 days a week.

anjelik

I don't think I am their preferred choice. They have been doing the classic drag your feet nonsense. It's frustrating to me because I am in this line of business and I know how quickly one makes an offer when the person is preferred. I get turned off when I am given the run around. This happened with another role a few years back. They took 5 weeks to finally come back to me and make me an offer. I declined.