Will they pick me?

zodiacangel

Today I have an interview after 4 hours from now.

So how will it go and will they pick me?

Thank you!!

Attachments

• Job interview - 0.jpg
    Job interview - 0.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 36

Indeed I Dream

Will you get the job?

The answer is easily seen in Venus:

Ascendant ruler of Libra in horary questions of simplicity is always Venus. Here it goes into the 10th house of work, showing you are interested in your work. But interest is not enough.

Since Venus is in the early degrees of Leo, Venus can't act well. Venus in first degrees of a sign always sometimes means you're too young, or too inexperienced.

Venus here stands for you.

The other planets can be left out if Venus so strongly represents a no answer.

However this chart shows you are very interested in friends. (11th house Sun and others there). Since Mercury is retrograde, you might find you'll get the job anyway, but this is not possible.

Please ask more horary questions. Libra ascendant people need a lot of guidance, always. :)

Thank you.

zodiacangel

I didn't get the job offer because doing the interview the recruiter informed me about the salary and I lost interest then in the interview it was clear I'm not interested. the salary they offered was less than the one I get now.

Thanks all!!!!!

Chrysalis

I didn't get the job offer because doing the interview the recruiter informed me about the salary and I lost interest then in the interview it was clear I'm not interested. the salary they offered was less than the one I get now.

Thanks all!!!!!

That's why moon was in your 2nd house in its fall.