Lets talk about Karma

JUPITERASC

Too many cows now able to prosper from the dehydration and buried positioning of others. I can see from a personal perspective that the numerous suicides in my area are a result of spiritual ignorances. As highlighted enough people willing to take simply for themselves have enough spiritual knowledge already, that they are able to manipulate the youth of people to be able to keep them from the attainment of it. Spaces like this where people will likely have received prompt to visit should surely serve as honest ground for such knowledge
49895947_2001550089922686_3926533400642453504_n.png

morgthm

Clearly only so many people can be reached at a time, but the remainder should find knowledge to defend themselves with, should they find prompt to seek it

JUPITERASC

I think you shouldn't use methods for getting over corruption paint across methods for preventing it
Karma = Action
actions have consequences

there are three basic kinds of actions
mental
verbal
physical

Here's an example of verbal and physical action
that was preceded by
mental action inspired by good intentions
:smile:

Hamdi Ulukaya, Turkish immigrant who founded Chobani in 2005
gave 2,000 full-time employees stock worth around 10% of the yogurt company
when it is sold or goes public
an ownership stake that could make some of them millionaires.

Hamdi Ulukaya told workers at the company’s plant in upstate New York
that the goal is

to pass along the wealth
they have helped build
in the decade since the company started.

Chobani is now widely considered to be worth several billion dollars
“I’ve built something I never thought would be such a success
but I cannot think of Chobani being built without all these people.
Now they’ll be working to build the company even more
and building their future at the same time” said Hamdi Ulukaya
Each Chobani worker received a white packet containing information
about how many Chobani shares they were given.
The number of shares given to each person is based on tenure
so the longer an employee has been at the company, the bigger the stake.

Two years ago, when Chobani received a loan from TPG Capital
a private equity firm, the company’s value was estimated at $3 billion to $5 billion.
At the $3 billion valuation, the average employee payout would be $150,000.
The earliest employees, though, will most likely be given many more shares
possibly worth over $1 million.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/27/bu...pany.html?_r=0

morgthm

Perhaps, an example pertaining to quantitative addition effect having negative bearing of selfish forces could be employed if enough time were set aside to find one.

morgthm

Some of us need to turn around and see what world our actions could have helped to build had we not be so selfishly driven and shortsighted to destroy the beauty of it

morgthm

The best thing is to not give up against what can seem like a seemingly unstoppable tide and to realise that it can always be easy to change your mind and help push life back in the right direction if you set yourself up in the right position

JUPITERASC

Just projections of the mind :smile:
~ Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche
http://justdharma.com/s/ky63q
A beautiful object has no intrinsic quality that is good for the mind,
nor an ugly object any intrinsic power to harm it.
Beautiful and ugly are just projections of the mind.
The ability to cause happiness or suffering is not a property of the outer object itself.
For example, the sight of a particular individual
can cause happiness to one person and suffering to another.
It is the mind that attributes such qualities to the perceived object.
– Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche
from the book "The Heart of Compassion: The Thirty-seven Verses on the Practice of a Bodhisattva"
ISBN: 978-1590304570

source: http://www.matthieuricard.org/en/thoughts/40

49717386_2218782008440282_392708904485650432_n.jpg

morgthm

Sometimes I get the feeling that it's beneficial to be karmically rich and be friends with some Buddhist monks.
There are just days when dishonestly really just tests your hide

Tandy

Banned
Why not? No one here seems to want to talk about astrology. 12th house - holding on to perception that what is about to change through new beginnings isn't you - but out of some weird thought that you won't have to change if you stay hidden or out run change. With time, or with aging. Living in a place of emptiness and solitude that makes sense to you, in all its disgusting wallowing machinations - drugs, indulgence, fear, selflessness with comfortable accoutrements and the only payback is feeling the pain that makes you feel alive while willingly waiting for ethereal rebirth from some source other than yourself. What a drag, eh? That's karma. Karma is the antagonist of Mars and Saturn Pluto in astrological blabber. 12th house people were dead before they were born, in spiritual sense - laying at rest as they know it. 12th house is the house of Karma, right? A lot of MMA fighters with 12th house planets, true. Mars at bad position with them. Wanting to knock the sense into someone. Big winners lose everytime and big losers win everytime and well, what do you do when you're not winning or losing? Live in spite of it?

Last edited:

morgthm

It's certainly a hot topic whether you look at it through astrology, or more expansive spiritual terms. Can't say that I know much about the relation of astrology to karma yet, but my twelfth house has none of the main planets usually considered. I can say my spiritual life has improved amazingly after travelling and that I have my north node in Sagittarius.

There also seemed to be something that didn't go well with the spiritual direction of Many Indian people (Rich ones, seemingly) but seemed to work in my favour in calmer, more generally spiritually inclined countries.
I do have mars in taurus, and Indian people seem to quick to enter into confrontation *Shrugs*

I guess I'm pushing the notion that karma has much to do with spiritual capability and 'power', rather than a more fatalistic sense that everyone is governed by the same skies