Hello can someone tell me my dominant planets and sign thank you so much

astrology02

I would say the most dominant planet in your chart is the moon because it is one of the only 2 planets above the horizon of your chart. And the opposition it makes to your pluto will play a great importance in your life. With moon in taurus you value financial security and moon in taurus people are generally very calm and collected when it comes to their emotions- it really takes a lot to get them in a full blown argument.

But with your chart the moon is making a tight opposition to pluto. This means you experience emotions at a deeper level than most. With you there is no middle ground. You can be prone to an emotional roller coaster of highs and lows if you don't be careful. With a square between moon and pluto your emotional highs and lows would be more directed inward, but with the opposition they play out with others. (I know because I have this aspect myself :) ) It's like when someone betrays you or does something to upset you - you feel it at such a deep level. I feel every emotion at such a deep level- happiness, sadness, anger. And some people, particularly those closest to you may be shocked at the intensity you react with. I think any aspect between pluto and a personal planet like the sun moon, venus or mercury will be felt at such an intense level.

Mastering your emotions and not letting them control your life is your test. Also your moon is conjunct the fixed star Agol. This means that you are prone to intense emotional experiences. But the good thing is this and the effects pluto is having on your moon can be healed through meditation. For me that's the only thing that helped. It will also protect you against depression and being consumed with others pain.

So I would say the moon & pluto are the most dominant planet and mastering your emotions will be a big part of your journey. But meditation will really help you!! I went through years of depression because of the moon-pluto opposition, I want to save you some pain.

Also moon and pluto are in fixed signs and angular houses, moon at the critical degree of 26 and the conjunction it makes with gaol all adds to the emotional intensity, but meditation can remedy these aspects!

But right now pluto is in capricorn and is squaring your sun which is a challenging transit to deal with- so if you can get through the next little while, things will get better :)

Last edited:

lauren2x

I would say the most dominant planet in your chart is the moon because it is one of the only 2 planets above the horizon of your chart. And the opposition it makes to your pluto will play a great importance in your life. With moon in taurus you value financial security and moon in taurus people are generally very calm and collected when it comes to their emotions- it really takes a lot to get them in a full blown argument.

But with your chart the moon is making a tight opposition to pluto. This means you experience emotions at a deeper level than most. With you there is no middle ground. You can be prone to an emotional roller coaster of highs and lows if you don't be careful. With a square between moon and pluto your emotional highs and lows would be more directed inward, but with the opposition they play out with others. (I know because I have this aspect myself :) ) It's like when someone betrays you or does something to upset you - you feel it at such a deep level. I feel every emotion at such a deep level- happiness, sadness, anger. And some people, particularly those closest to you may be shocked at the intensity you react with. I think any aspect between pluto and a personal planet like the sun moon, venus or mercury will be felt at such an intense level.

Mastering your emotions and not letting them control your life is your test. Also your moon is conjunct the fixed star Agol. This means that you are prone to intense emotional experiences. But the good thing is this and the effects pluto is having on your moon can be healed through meditation. For me that's the only thing that helped. It will also protect you against depression and being consumed with others pain.

So I would say the moon & pluto are the most dominant planet and mastering your emotions will be a big part of your journey. But meditation will really help you!! I went through years of depression because of the moon-pluto opposition, I want to save you some pain.

Also moon and pluto are in fixed signs and angular houses, moon at the critical degree of 26 and the conjunction it makes with gaol all adds to the emotional intensity, but meditation can remedy these aspects!

But right now pluto is in capricorn and is squaring your sun which is a challenging transit to deal with- so if you can get through the next little while, things will get better :)

very true !