Dream of Supercomputer !

Virinchi

I guess this is the most meaningful dream i had in recent times.
It started like this : I entered into a house to meet an old couple.
Lady went into kitchen to get me some coffee.
The oldman showed me his room where he had a big size computer.
I casually asked its configuration.
He said : the RAM is 40 TB and harddisk is some 1000 TB
I switched it on and while it was booting up, i asked him if there's any password needed.
he said : password hint will be provided on login screen.
I asked him purpose of having such huge memory.
He said : It stores karma related data of everyone.
You can read everyone's file

it was booting and just before login screen cameup, the old lady came in with coffee and i woke !!!

JUPITERASC

I guess this is the most meaningful dream i had in recent times.
It started like this : I entered into a house to meet an old couple.
Lady went into kitchen to get me some coffee.
The oldman showed me his room where he had a big size computer.
I casually asked its configuration.
He said : the RAM is 40 TB and harddisk is some 1000 TB
I switched it on and while it was booting up, i asked him if there's any password needed.
he said : password hint will be provided on login screen.
I asked him purpose of having such huge memory.
He said : It stores karma related data of everyone.

it was booting and just before login screen cameup, the old lady came in with coffee and i woke !!!
According to A-Z Dream Moods Dictionary, our dreams are packed with information! :smile:

A FEW OF THE INTRIGUING INTERPRETATIONS FROM
http://www.dreammoods.com/

“An old man in your dream represents wisdom or forgiveness and is an archetypal figure offering guidance to some daily problem

An old woman in your dream indicates concerns about aging, growing old also an old woman may be an archetypal figure symbolizing feminine power.

Dreaming of entering a stranger's house indicates something you are yet to discover about yourself. It may mean repressed memories, fears, emotions you are not confronting”

“Kitchen in your dream signifies your need for warmth, spiritual nourishment, healing, may be symbolic of the nurturing mother. Alternatively kitchen represents transformation. Something new or life altering is about to occur. Dream pun could be: if 'you can't stand the heat, then you need to get out of kitchen'. You need to change your plans.

Dreaming of coffee suggests need to gain insight, knowledge before making a decision or tackling some project/relationship. You may be acting too hasty and need to slow down. Alternatively, it may imply a need for you to change your routine”

“Computer in your dream symbolizes technology, information, modern life - new areas, opportunities are being opened to you. Alternatively, computers represent lack of individuality, lack of emotions, feelings. Too often, you are just going along with the flow, without voicing your own opinions and views. You may also feel a depreciated sense of superiority”

Virinchi

what i feel is, only age of that couple matters and his words that It stores karma related data of everyone.
matters here

some secret is opening up

any other ideas ?