Is he hurt about something I did?

LovelyMissAries

I don't know if I need to explain a backstory, but my boyfriend and I had a sort of weird weekend. It was mostly pleasant, but there were tense parts and we did have an argument about privacy. When he dropped my off at my apartment today I left feeling like he was mad but did not want conflict.

7H MARS in detriment being in Taurus, in the turned 2H. Chiron in 7H. It would appear yes I did upset him or hurt him in some way. I'm also wondering about possession here as the 2H in horary is about our "possessions." Ironically, it was about him being able to hold my phone or not, when I have free access to his.

1H VENUS in Aquarius separating from a square from MARS. Pretty much void other than an aspect with SUN (11H - which I'm reading on SkyScript can represent fidelity, but essentially is the "House of 'Favorites.').

MOON also is aspecting SUN. MARS is in a separating square with SUN, which I think reinforces a certain dissatisfaction or confusion about the trust (11H influence) in the relationship from 7H POV (since the 11H is the turned 5H.)

I know MARS is trining PLUTO here in a few days. And YIKES for that. My BF is a Taurus rising so Mars and Uranus have been working over his 1st house for a little bit. Additionally, MARS is obviously in my 8H of fear and anxiety. This is weirdly fitting because marriage was indirectly discussed as such was inheritances and life insurance.

And additionally, Venus and Taurus are in fixed signs. Venus in Aquarius is objective and cerebral about love while Mars in Taurus is intentional and steady. It's true. I was surprised by our conversations this weekend and confused when it seemed there was some passive aggressiveness involved for seemingly no reason to me.

Attachments

• Hurt?.jpg
    Hurt?.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 29

katydid

I don't know if I need to explain a backstory, but my boyfriend and I had a sort of weird weekend. It was mostly pleasant, but there were tense parts and we did have an argument about privacy. When he dropped my off at my apartment today I left feeling like he was mad but did not want conflict.

7H MARS in detriment being in Taurus, in the turned 2H. Chiron in 7H. It would appear yes I did upset him or hurt him in some way. I'm also wondering about possession here as the 2H in horary is about our "possessions." Ironically, it was about him being able to hold my phone or not, when I have free access to his.

1H VENUS in Aquarius separating from a square from MARS. Pretty much void other than an aspect with SUN (11H - which I'm reading on SkyScript can represent fidelity, but essentially is the "House of 'Favorites.').

MOON also is aspecting SUN. MARS is in a separating square with SUN, which I think reinforces a certain dissatisfaction or confusion about the trust (11H influence) in the relationship from 7H POV (since the 11H is the turned 5H.)

I know MARS is trining PLUTO here in a few days. And YIKES for that. My BF is a Taurus rising so Mars and Uranus have been working over his 1st house for a little bit. Additionally, MARS is obviously in my 8H of fear and anxiety. This is weirdly fitting because marriage was indirectly discussed as such was inheritances and life insurance.

And additionally, Venus and Taurus are in fixed signs. Venus in Aquarius is objective and cerebral about love while Mars in Taurus is intentional and steady. It's true. I was surprised by our conversations this weekend and confused when it seemed there was some passive aggressiveness involved for seemingly no reason to me.

The Moon is in the 29th degree of Gemini, so it is quickly shifting into Cancer and heading towards the MC of the chart and the turned IC.

It seems that your boyfriend is concerned with family matters right now. Are things going OK with him and his immediate family?

Do you get along OK with them?