Finance issues

renuka

Hi viewers,

After lot of struggle, career problems and financial issues, I have entered Saturn-Jupiter period - end of Saturn dasa. Will it do any good? How will be this period for me? Very much worried.

My details
March 18th 1976 9:50PM Vaikam, Kerala
Tula Rasi (Libra),
Tula Lagna ( Libra),
Star Swati 2nd pada

Anticipating a reply

Regards

mathur_dinesh

Jupiter in an angle will tend to give good results pertaining to well being, wealth and government. It has joined Ketu and it receives aspect from Saturn and will therefore also give some adverse results. So you will experience mixed results. It could disturb your health and welfare of the father. You may experience success only after much difficulties and efforts.

creativei

So far you had saturn dasa inspite of yogakaraga for tula lagna saturn spoiled the game because its afflicted lot .

saturn is retro generally retro planets aspects previous house too and that saturn is in enemy sign of cancer . so it would have problems regarding mother health issues esp teeth problems . saturn is in jupiter constellation who is lord of 3 and 6th another malefic for tula . lord of finance and marriage mars in 9th its good but its aspected by retro saturn and rahu which created problems in finance and partnerships . now you are in last phase of saturn dasa , jupiter aspects brings goodness . wherever guru sees he blesses the native reg that house but jupiter spoils the house where he sits . so there will be problems in partners health , finance , pets quarrels in family etc . so take care that . mind gets worried lot . next mercury dasa is good for financial growth domestic happiness and progress in childrens life . their marriage , getting grand childrens etc .. .

2nd lord of finance is aspected by two first grade malefics saturn rahu which created problems in finance , if saturn doesnt got retro then you wouldnt had this much problems . be happy that saturn dasa gonna end . jupiter will laid foundation for new dasa . 70% of problems will vanished ... .

renuka

Thanks a lot. Counting the days to come out of such a bad phase of life. We have no children. Did IVF and IUI many times still no success. I am counting 2019 has gone 2020 has gone now January 2021 is over.....

creativei

Thanks a lot. Counting the days to come out of such a bad phase of life. We have no children. Did IVF and IUI many times still no success. I am counting 2019 has gone 2020 has gone now January 2021 is over.....

oh sorry . but you can adopt next dasa is favorable for that . why i said about children because your next mercury dasa is connected with 5th house also he is lord of 9th(bhagiya/fortune) also venus as lagna lord in 5th is also good . so things related kids should happen . from jupiter 5th lord is in 12th also aspected by saturn . thats why it progeny is denied . but indeed you can adopt kid . coming dasas are favorable for that .. since rahu is aspecting 5th it gives adopted kids . if you ever go for adoption then adopt female , it will be god for your chart . male child will bring problems .