Random Thoughts, strictly Text

ynnest

Good day to you all my dear forum members who are reading this! :smile:

Hope your day has been wonderful so far! :smile:

I sincerely wish you a splendid rest of your day! :smile:

:smile:

Y

leomoon

“To know that we know what we know, and that we do not know what we do not know, that is true knowledge.”

Donald Rumsfeld (Secretary of Defense under G.W.Bush, ref Iraq invasison)

" There are known knowns. These are things... There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. If you're going through hell, keep going"

Turned out they didn't know after all! (or just lied)

Ukpoohbear

Donald Rumsfeld (Secretary of Defense under G.W.Bush, ref Iraq invasison)

" There are known knowns. These are things... There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. If you're going through hell, keep going"

Turned out they didn't know after all! (or just lied)

It was a known unknown. Known to them and unknown to us.

Ukpoohbear

Nicely put.

You know how it feels to those of us who’ve had a long time deep level of concern regarding any of the wedge issues used by the right? Q is a traditional psy-op intended to misroute and coopt dissent.

I don’t know anything about Q or whether or not it’s genuinely all bad or good. Maybe there’s some genuine people who want to disrupt the status quo and then there’s genuine good and bad on the opposing side. I do naturally lean towards disrupting the status quo but only because it needs changed.

Maybe 3D chess is being played and Q is run by the ‘good’ guys as a type of red herring. Who knows. It’s all possible. I don’t have a particular stance on this issue though due to knowing nothing about it.

Osamenor

Staff member
Who are the good guys, where did they go.

Is the transiting Sun conjunct progressed Sun like another solar return?

I would think it's a "where are you now" moment. Your solar return to natal Sun outlines year themes, because your natal Sun is being triggered. Progressed Sun is about the way your personal development has evolved, what new themes are layered over the natal ones. Transiting Sun touching it may be activating that part.

Ukpoohbear

I think I have gone off horary now. I still like it and will use it but for a different purpose and specific questions. For example, I asked about my job recently and the chart did not look good. It has set me on a path and basically waiting for the day I will be sacked, which has made things worse like a self-fulfilling prophecy. And work is going well because I have worked hard but I still have convinced myself I am going to be sacked. I have consulted different horary experts and they agree the chart does not look good but answer is not clear either. I just don’t think it’s healthy to ‘know’ or have the gift of insight into the future or your death. Wanting to the know the conclusion of an event and being told something negative is as negative as being told the day you are going to die.

ElenaJ

One of the difficulties as you say is that the querent can become conditioned by the reading, and it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Obviously, we have free will, so we are never obligated to follow the reply given to us by a chart. What it should give us is insight, and perhaps knowing what the probable outcome would be of our actions, we can take "counter action" or prepare ourselves. They say "forewarned is fore-armed".
Then again, sometimes a chart is not valid and shouldn't be read. And of course some questions that should not be considered.
Also, in every chart there is a positive path that can be followed, and that has to be pointed out as well.
Don't give it up, maybe just take a step back for the moment.

leomoon

Been thinking on these guys a bit. It seems they are struggling with how to define their masculinity in a changing world. It’s a bit sad that politics (shallow or otherwise) got in the way of their psychological development and may have made them unable to look up to Barack Obama as an image of enlightened masculinity while he was president.

Considering how the ex potus trump is a bully and likely always has been according to his niece and sister, I'd say there is something very intriguing about your thought on the subject of those who are attracted to him.

I'd say men who can cry and display their emotions as President Joe Biden can and does from time to time, as well as President Barack Obama can and does, is because they are far more well rounded (what is the psychological term? They have and project both the well rounded-ness of

yin & yang.

The one just leaving, has a long long long tortured road ahead to get there imo. When he finally wakes up perhaps only when he crosses over, he likely will be quite shocked at what he is forced to see in himself.

note: Sometimes when I write I often uses certain adjectives and then look them up to make certain its what I really mean. In this case, it IS what I mean:

yin and yang. (in Chinese philosophy and religion) two principles, one negative, dark, and feminine (yin) and one positive, bright, and masculine (yang) whose interaction influences the destinies of creatures and things.
Dictionary.com

Last edited:

leomoon

I watched the entire Inauguration, and the only time I didn't cry was when Lady GaGa sang the National Anthem. (I think I DID then too~ as it was so beautifully sung by her) IF you all have not heard her voice, its miraculously strong much like Babs Streisand in the older days was known for.

Its on this link:

https://people.com/music/biden-inauguration-lady-gaga-performs-national-anthem/

I surprised even myself, because I was so overly emotional today and I'm not a big fan of Joe Biden because I would have voted for Bernie Sanders instead given half a chance.
BUT, just the FACT alone that the United States made it intact after January 6th and the desire of destroy the foundation of the country via Trump & Steve Bannon (who he also pardoned last night) was enough of pent up hurt, anger and emotion that came out of me in a torrent of tears today.

I'm just soooo "relieved" that the country made it through and NOW the wrong may be righted and the country put back onto the right path with effort from all.

I gave myself such a headache from the crying, I had to take a pain pill which I seldom do anymore for headaches, because doctors don't give them out any longer. So, believe me, my Cancer Rising was on full spigot today!:unsure::w00t: TOTAL relief we made it through as Nancy Pelosi said last night in an interview, had Trump won she didn't believe the country would have survived another 4 y ears.

Notes:
Unlike other image macros of its ilk, this one did replicate a seemingly documented quote, one recorded in an article published by the Daily Beast. On 22 August 2016, writer Ronald Radosh recounted a conversation he reportedly had with Bannon at a party he attended in 2013:
[…] we had a long talk about his approach to politics. He never called himself a “populist” or an “American nationalist,” as so many think of him today. “I’m a Leninist,” Bannon proudly proclaimed.
Shocked, I asked him what he meant.
“Lenin,” he answered, “wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.” Bannon was employing Lenin’s strategy for Tea Party populist goals. He included in that group the Republican and Democratic Parties, as well as the traditional conservative press.

(cont:d Steve Bannon on my next post)

Last edited:

leomoon

Steve Bannon was arrested last year for promoting a Scam for trump's WALL and taking millions of dollars of people's money for the wall to be completed and spending it on himself (as well as his partners doing the same)

This is why Bannon needed to be Pardoned by Trump his old pal ....and trump came through for him. You may recall Bannon was arrested off the shores of New York on a large Yacht where he had been enjoying the money this bought him, for months (at sea) - The Yacht was owned by a Chinese man.
Accused fraudster and former White House strategist Steve Bannon was aboard a $28 million yacht owned by a Chinese billionaire when he was arrested on fraud charges Thursday
Steve Bannon was arrested on Chinese billionaire's $28M yacht

NOW, with the full Pardon gift from trump, I'm wondering IF Bannon would be forced to testify in the future about his association during various crimes if they are brought to bear on his old pal. I think you have to when you've been pardoned, because you no longer have the benefit of the 5th Amendment to take any longer. You are a forgiven felon. The same can be said for Manafort and Gen. Flynn if called in trump's upcoming potential crime cases.

:rightful::rightful:

leomoon

I find Steve Bannon an interesting case study (psychologically speaking), because he TOO was born a Roman Catholic and attended Catholic schools before he graduated from Westpoint Military Academy. This is the same Academy where Bob Mueller's daughter graduated from and Mueller was said to have seen Steve Bannon in the White House at the beginning of the Trump Adm. and Bannon mentioned his daughter going to that Academy with so many men attending. :pouty: What he meant by this I don't know but it sounded nasty.

Yet Bannon continued even after trump fired him, to go to both London and to Italy where he settled for some time, trying to build a Lenin type of atmosphere politically.

The biggest mistake he made according to Trump world was when he wrote in his published book, "Ivanka Trump was as "dumb as a brick" and he also put down Jared quite a bit. Trump distanced himself from his old ally ever since until the Pardon lat night. WHY did Trump decide to pardon him? He hadn't been convicted only indicted for fraud.

Probably as a payoff, imo. as with all the others who know and don't say .

"Prosecutors pursued Mr. Bannon with charges related to fraud stemming from his involvement in a political project," the White House said in a statement overnight. "Mr. Bannon has been an important leader in the conservative movement and is known for his political acumen."
Bannon was charged last summer with defrauding donors to a “We Build the Wall” group he was involved with that promised to crowdfund Trump’s promised border wall. Prosecutors accused Bannon of siphoning $1 million of donations into his own nonprofit. The charges laid against Bannon and his alleged coconspirators could have carried maximum of 20-year sentences.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/rosiegray/donald-trump-pardon-steve-bannon