Donald Trump will be impeached.

david starling

A website, GunWinner.com, out of Scottsdale, Arizona, is advertising a stiletto, labeled a "Trump 2020" knife, available for just shipping and handling to "Patriots".

Very telling, about the nature of this "President's" effect on the Nation.
Btw, this ad appeared the day after the recent synagogue stabbings.

david starling

Actually, I have responded a couple times to his memes, from what I remember I only got more memes as a reply. :smile:

Memes simplistically propagate propaganda. They're ofttimes blatantly photoshopped, are oblivious to fact-checking and logical reasoning, and aren't intended as meaningful conversation. Memeingful, but not meaningful. :biggrin:

Last edited:

piercethevale

Did you refuse to say the Pledge of Allegiance in school? :lol:

Quakers don't give pledges nor do we take oaths. As we are guided by the "Inner Voice", the voice of God, it is unquestionable that we should not
have to "swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, so help me God".

...but, I did say the pledge of allegiance to the flag, back when I was a schoolboy. My parents never told me to do otherwise and most likely for the reason of "keeping the peace" with the school admin and as for not having their kids stand out and suffer any social stigma as a result of it.
In retrospect...considering all this nation has been involved in, particularly the drafting and coercing of "men" [kids, actually, as they drafted 19 year olds in droves.] to fight for corporate interests in one war after another since W.W. II ....so many lives lost, lives ruined, families torn apart, ... had I known all that which was to come when I entered the first grade in the Fall of 1959. I would have not only not said the pledge, I would've also made sure everyone knew the reason why.

Smedley Butler, aka "The Fighting Quaker", knew the score going back to when He first enlisted with the Marines during the Spanish American War. He was been awarded two Congressional Medals for bravery but refused to wear them, saying that He didn't do anything by which he should get one. He stated that it was all just pretty much "patriotic propaganda" by the War Department and military brass. He was ordered to wear them, at that juncture, and was threatened with a court martial if He was found to not be wearing them both. seven days a week, [twenty four - Seven]
He became the highest ranking general in the Marine Corps, eventually, but He also wrote a book that was published, titled, "War Is A Racket"

"War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small 'inside' group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes."

JUPITERASC

Quakers don't give pledges nor do we take oaths. As we are guided by the "Inner Voice", the voice of God, it is unquestionable that we should not
have to "swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, so help me God".

...but, I did say the pledge of allegiance to the flag, back when I was a schoolboy. My parents never told me to do otherwise and most likely for the reason of "keeping the peace" with the school admin and as for not having their kids stand out and suffer any social stigma as a result of it.
In retrospect...considering all this nation has been involved in, particularly the drafting and coercing of "men" [kids, actually, as they drafted 19 year olds in droves.] to fight for corporate interests in one war after another since W.W. II ....so many lives lost, lives ruined, families torn apart, ... had I known all that which was to come when I entered the first grade in the Fall of 1959. I would have not only not said the pledge, I would've also made sure everyone knew the reason why.

Smedley Butler, aka "The Fighting Quaker", knew the score going back to when He first enlisted with the Marines during the Spanish American War. He was been awarded two Congressional Medals for bravery but refused to wear them, saying that He didn't do anything by which he should get one. He stated that it was all just pretty much "patriotic propaganda" by the War Department and military brass. He was ordered to wear them, at that juncture, and was threatened with a court martial if He was found to not be wearing them both. seven days a week, [twenty four - Seven]
He became the highest ranking general in the Marine Corps, eventually, but He also wrote a book that was published, titled, "War Is A Racket"

"War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small 'inside' group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes."
JA literally illustrates the point. :smile:

bc118e24502b5cc5ade664a312c2583c.jpg

images

the-two-faces-of-nancy-pelosi-now-that-republicans-are-16199688.png

caption_12182881.jpg

david starling

The heat is on! Newly viewed, unredacted emails put pressure on the Senate to allow testimony from Administration officials to ensure a fair and impartial trial.

JUPITERASC

Actually, I have responded a couple times to his memes, from what I remember
I only got more memes as a reply. :smile:

3dt9xo.jpg

I like the Mooch - he agrees with everything I say.:smile::smile::smile::smile:

President Trump will be out of office by March 2020, says Anthony Scaramucci
Jupiter AC, you are willing to put their life in danger by breaking the law. You can't handle the truth.

Traitor-in-Chief IMPEACHED DEC 18/2019.

GONE FROM OFFICE: 2020

GET PREPARED.:sideways::wink::happy::biggrin:

Trump’s tax cuts pose significant risk to the economy, which seems to have escaped the notice of his base. The cuts ballooned the deficit, because they reduced government revenues without generating enough growth to compensate. In FY18, corporate tax receipts shrank by $92 billion, while the deficit grew by $113 billion. And it’s getting worse. Just in the first four months of FY19, the deficit grew another $124 billion.

Trump’s tax cuts will also widen the income and wealth gaps between Trump’s cheerleaders and the very rich. According to bond ratings firm Moody’s, it will likely put pressure on the U.S.’s fiscal strength and weigh on its credit profile.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/23/tru...and-you-cant-handle-the-truth-commentary.html
6139187_0.jpg

A Trump supporter is 99.999% white person (mostly uneducated) Who hate Obama for "Obama care" when they really have a racial problem with African Americans.
3h8a15.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Forget the Trump impeachment, why haven't the Clinton's been thrown into prison

yet for 50 lifetimes?
clinton-crook.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn8VJd65iIw

When Ambassador Sondland testified that no one ever told him anything about a quid pro quo, it should have ended the trial. Instead Schiff said Sondland's testimony confirmed the high crimes and misdemeanors of the president.

Stalin's Soviet deputy premier assured him...

"Show me the man and I'll find you the crime."

When Hillary lost the election and her loss was blamed on the Russians and Trump's collusion was started, thousands of hours have been devoted to Russian threat to our country

caption_12746148.jpg

JUPITERASC

A MURAL of memes! :lol:
lqc3zkw4phs31.jpg

You blame Obama, Clinton, Biden and now Pelosi for the Traitor-in-Chief IMPEACHMENT. :surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised:

Anthony Scaramucci calls Trump a lawless criminal: ‘If he is removed it would be like Fourth of July’:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

“We would probably have to have a national holiday, it would be like the Fourth of July. The minute he is removed from office, there will be some pockets of anger, but there will be in general relief around the country.”

But there was also the danger of the situation spiralling out of control, he warned. “When you have a full-blown demagogue it usually ends in the tears of nihilism and destructiveness.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-lawless-criminal-radio-4-today-a9253051.html

Former White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci predicts Republican lawmakers will pressure President Trump to leave office by March 2020.

“When you talk to elected Republicans privately they can’t stand the president. They know the president is a lawless person and basically a criminal,” Scaramucci told Yahoo Finance’s On the Move.

Scaramucci said Republicans can’t ignore the new polls from Fox News and NBC/Wall Street Journal which show a growing number of Americans, 49%, want Trump removed from office. “I predict that’s now going to have to go to 60 and when it’s 60, Republicans are going to have to cut and run.”

The Mooch.

EGQC__0WsAEvLGD.jpg:large

Nancys-Son-Paul-Pelosi-Jr.jpg

EGKmteNX0AEIABx.jpg

pelosi-crime-family.jpg

Regarding the Pelosi "Crime Family"

Snopes says it's all based on hearsay and speculation...
So, who knows...?
...except for her son getting charged with fraud... that did happen
...and there's no evidence that She owns Goat Hill Pizza, but Philip DeAndrade, whom co-founded Goat Hill Pizza in the 1970s, was in fact by1987 working on Nancy Pelosi’s staff. ...also a document from 2004 listed “Philip@GoatHill.com” as the email address for Nancy Pelosi.
...Yet I am curious as to why the name "Goat Hill"? ...hmmm...?
'Goat Hell'?

Goathell.jpg

i-dont-even-know-how-i-goat-here-7430912.png

IleneK

Premium Member
lqc3zkw4phs31.jpg

EGQC__0WsAEvLGD.jpg:large

Nancys-Son-Paul-Pelosi-Jr.jpg

EGKmteNX0AEIABx.jpg

pelosi-crime-family.jpg

Regarding the Pelosi "Crime Family"

Snopes says it's all based on hearsay and speculation...
So, who knows...?
...except for her son getting charged with fraud... that did happen
...and there's no evidence that She owns Goat Hill Pizza, but Philip DeAndrade, whom co-founded Goat Hill Pizza in the 1970s, was in fact by1987 working on Nancy Pelosi’s staff. ...also a document from 2004 listed “Philip@GoatHill.com” as the email address for Nancy Pelosi.
...Yet I am curious as to why the name "Goat Hill"? ...hmmm...?
'Goat Hell'?

Goathell.jpg

i-dont-even-know-how-i-goat-here-7430912.png

z-z-z-z-z [snore]...

leomoon

Yale Psychiatrists blaming Pelosi for not enacting upon Trump, the Emergency "non-compliance 72 Hour Mental Health Hold" ....(its an "I told you so" by a whole list of psychiatrists...

https://www.mediaite.com/online/gue...th-iran-sometime-prior-to-the-election-video/

Original article on SALON:
“Since he is incapable of putting himself in another person’s shoes, he projects his own thoughts entirely onto others,” she said. “Hence, we can deduce that what he has said about Mr. Obama has nothing to do with the former president but has only to do with the way he himself thinks.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/ya...ental-health-hold-on-trump-after-iran-attack/

Note: The Black Moon Lilith needs to be studied in his natal chart by astrologers interested in serious projection....