Will I ever get pregnant? Please help!!!

ekaterina

Hello,

My husband and I have been married for 2.5 years now and I have not been able to get pregnant.

Could somebody please look at our charts and let me know if we will have kids?

If yes...when?

What gender?

my info: 18.03.1983 at 16:00pm ...Mostar, Bosnia and Hezegovina
my husband: 19.11.1983...at 11:00am ...Leskovac, Serbia & Montenegro

Here are few of my own guesses...:)

So ...

Sun in 8th house ...crisis in life...now I hope I'm wrong ...?

Inheritance from relative ...now I don't know from who but anything is possible :)

--------

Saturn in 3rd house...problems in communication and little help from others....
I can see this...sometimes...not very nice...
-----------------

I looked at my husbands chart and his 5th house shows possibility for twin babies..if I am correct...

-------------------------------

Sun in pisces meaning that I will be able to get pregnant...someday?

-------------------------------

Sorry I am all over the place it seems to me that my pregnancy might come later.....but I have alredy wated 2.5 years so....maybe we can count that :)....

...I would love somebody elses input....because I don't see much good ...it might be because I am really down and only see negative thing...:(

thank youuuuu

Last edited:

Draco

Hi Ekaterina.

Firstly, may I say that this is the horary astrology section of the forums.

In horary astrology, the astrologer casts a chart at the moment at which s/he obtains and understands the question. The answer to that question will be contained within the symbolism of the chart.

You have posted a natal inquiry, in that you have posted the birth data of you and your partner. This means that this post ought to be in the 'Natal Astrology' section. However, having said that, a straight-forward question of this nature is in fact ideal for horary, and it would be unnecessary to go through the long winded process of two individual natal analyses, and then synastries etc., when the question can be answered from a simple horary.

So it's up to you, but I would go for a horary.

Now, in this horary section there are certain regulations.

A querent must give us a date, time and place at which the question is asked, so that we know the data from which to cast a horoscope.

In fact, the bona-fide method of horary astrology requires that the astrologer casts the chart for the time at which the question is received, however, as this is a forum and we must all be referring to the same chart, we must make exceptional circumstances, so that you provide the data when you ask the question.

Fortunately, the forum displays the time of your post, so we can cast a chart from your timezone and your location, in order to help you come to some conclusion on this matter.

There is also a rule of the horary forum, that the querent must make some sort of attempt, if not to interpret, then at least give some insight into the chart itself, so that we know what your own ideas are, as the horary section of these forums in particular, is considered a learning environment where we may derive benefit from each others insights and techniques. Having a go at interpreting the chart yourself, shows a commitment to astrology and a willingness to learn. The horary practioners around here are looking to interpret charts, as we of course enjoy this, but, it is better for us if we are helping others who are interested in learning with us, rather than doling out free readings to those whose interest in this place as a community isn't really that great.

It is also pertinent that you give as much background information as possible when asking a horary question. For example, a horary astrologer cannot proceed to judge if a person will have conceive or not, unless the age of the querent is known, whether or not they have any fertility problems, these things also need to be known about the partner, etc. Reason being, is that this helps us to judge how likely or unlikely is it that a person will get pregnant in the first place, so we will know whether or not we need only a weak, or a very strong testimony in order to deliver a positive judgement. This isn't cheating, it is part of the judgement - a person wouldn't expect a doctor to tell them what is wrong with them if the patient refuses to disclose his symptoms.

Here are some links pertaining to the rules of the horary forum:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/announcement.php?f=43

Some links to horary tutorials.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3715

Remember, you aren't expected to be adept at interpretation, but just a few insights of your own upon the chart would be nice.

So what would you like to do? Shall I put up the chart for the time you posted the question, converted to your own timezone and location, so that you can offer your ideas, and then the rest of us can help you and offer our own insights?

If not, then I can transport your post to the 'Natal Astrology' section, but this question is ideal for horary, and would give you a straight-forward, clear-cut answer.

It's up to you. :)

ekaterina

You can put the chart ...for when I asked the question....I will give some ideas too...I am SOOO new at this but I will give it a try.....:)

question asked from Toronto, Canada....May 10 ...time is in the first post

got married Dec. 20, 2004....

church wedding July 22, 2006...

hm what else could be helpful...hmmmm.....

we have not been to the doctor yet...but I want to see what you guys think...I think that we should explore that option too....

Thanks a million

Last edited:

archergirl

Also, and this has nothing to do with astrology, I would strongly recommend that you stop *trying* to get pregnant (assuming you are otherwise normal and healthy).

I can't tell you how many times I have heard people *trying* to get pregnant, without success. Miracle of miracles, when they *stop* trying and just go back to enjoying their sex life without any expectations stamped on it, they usually get pregnant! Again, assuming all is well. Conception requires a certain amount of 'energy' or life-force behind it. Sometimes people become so worried and preoccupied with the 'result' that the energy drains away.

But Draco is right; this is an excellent horary question.

Best,
AG:)

ekaterina

You are right 1000% ...but the thing is we are not really trying....meaning we are not "going crazy" ....or freaking out when the period comes....

We really do enjoy our sex life....and rarely talk about our potential problem....but I wanted to ask to see what you guys think :)

if we have to see doctor...we might as well do it while we are younger :)

Draco

Ekaterina, I'll need the location at which you was at when you posted the question. ;)

...and then the mind-boggling business of adjusting time and timezone. :p

Last edited:

tikana

HI

i have a problem with entire approach of this question.

A. horary is not trivial. If an inquirer is not serious about the object of his/her question, the planet or the house which rules the object of the focus, will show up as either weak or peregrine. I refer to natal chart AFTER i look at the horary .. I do look at the natal chart ONLY when I see something wierd with horary *sudden stuff*

B. I wouldnt worry about age and conditions of a relationship because any woman can get pregnant by one night stand or a rape. I wouldnt even trust the doctors, to be honest, i have seen their failures and misdiagnoses. Then there are freak acciddents. A chart may show twins but in reality, one survives or a baby develops outside of the womb which is born premature... the other baby stays in until end f the term unless the doctors pull both at the same time ... YES, it does happen. The fetus grows and some develop to a full term but do not make it.

c. I do not see an urgency in the question. EVER word throws me off. Horary loves being specific.

d. I am not 100% agreeing with Archie about "trying" BUT i can see where she is coming from..

e. then a woman CAN get pregnant but she should not because of health issues.

Basically, if you want to find out if you are fertile or not just ask

"Will I get pregnant within a year"
Date
Time
then you look at 1st to 6th and 8th.,.. then 1st to 5th . then 5th house and 10th house for baby's health... if you are not seeing very fertile signs, it couldbe that you will be pregant wiht 1 baby..

Pregnancy questions are very complicated.

Cheers
Tik

Draco

Ekaterina, is the time of your initial post displayed as 12.40?

I just want to confirm I'm using the right chart.

ekaterina

Ok ....to simplify things ....I asked *specific* question....because I want to reach answer :)

Draco I made the chart right now and will look at it :) to see whats going on.... than you guys say what you think please :)))))))))))))

I appreciate it very much :))))
-------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_03_will_i_get_pregnant_in_the_next_year_hp.51867.13062.gif&res=75&va=&cid=7rzfilehbhSBa-u1178833272

--------------------------------------------------------

as I said I am not good at this but I will give it a try :)

tikana

I'd say YEAH
Moon does conjunct Mars plus part of children is conj both moon and mars
there is no MR between them but there is mixed reception
both in cadent house.

Ruler of 4th house is in cadent house
there is mixed reception between moon and venus

timewise? me thinks 5 months or so...
because ruler of 8th house *creation* is in 2nd house of immidiate future.
plus jupiter is trining saturn jupiter being ruler of your 6th house.
me thinks if you do have a child it will be a girl
part of daughters trines venus plus all signs pointing to a girl..

Good luck
Tik

ekaterina

Jupiter is in the 6th house...and it is very positive....if I am right it means that goals will be achieved...:)

Another interesting thing is that my friend knows a bit of astrology and she told me 5-6 months as well...now lets wait and see :) ....i hope it like that :)

Girl would make me SOOOOO happy :) but if it is a boy it is great too....:) kids are kids ...beautiful either way :)

tikana

Ekaterina

I dont know about how you were raised but 3 people, Draco, ArcherGirl and myself helped you with your horary... make that 4 *your friend* Saying THANK YOU is very standard across the world. I know most people who study any kind of area of astrology know what just looking at someone else's chart is very time consuming. Most people have lives outside of astroboards. A lot of people are here to exchange their knowledge and learn more by either helping someone or exchanging resources. A lot of good astrologers here are hiding because they experience THANKLESS behavior almost every week.

Ticked off Tik

ekaterina

Hello,

First of all... the fact that you are talking to me the way you are shows something about you and not me, I will not be mean to you because I am just not like that.

I did not close this post yet because I did not think it was done and also because I was getting ready to post few opinions of my own, too.

It is not nice of you to question the way I was raised and to attack me the way you did, but that will go under your name not mine.

There is a nice saying " When you do something do it because you want to...and not because you expect something in return".

I am behind few days because I have not had time to type up what I wanted.

After this I don't feel like it at all.

If you had a bad day DO NOT take it out on other people.

Don not judge people so fast, I don't think that you like to be judged that way?

Thank you for your help, and everyone else.

tikana

First of all... the fact that you are talking to me the way you are shows something about you and not me, I will not be mean to you because I am just not like that.

** HUH?

I did not close this post yet because I did not think it was done and also because I was getting ready to post few opinions of my own, too.

*** didnt you already do that?***

It is not nice of you to question the way I was raised and to attack me the way you did, but that will go under your name not mine.

*** try again! even if someone reads a post, he/she takes time away from their everyday life to read the post even if they have absolutely nothing to say***

There is a nice saying " When you do something do it because you want to...and not because you expect something in return".

** tell me .. what am i asking in return? THANK YOU .. by the way.. Draco and Archergirl helped you as well. i wasnt the only person who replied to your horary.. so again.. AM I ASKING something in return just for MYSELF? ***

I am behind few days because I have not had time to type up what I wanted.

*** then say "about to post more.. stay tuned" most people do that ****

After this I don't feel like it at all.

If you had a bad day DO NOT take it out on other people.

** actually, i am having a fantastic day.. ***

Don not judge people so fast, I don't think that you like to be judged that way?

Thank you for your help, and everyone else.

Auf!

ekaterina

If you go through my posts you will see that I thanked few times, so I don't really know what your problem is? Ok I didn't thank you right away...you're right but don't put other people in there too...

Another thing is I thanked everyone in the first post...so whoever reads the post it's thanked and if they feel like replying ok...if they don't that is fine too.

-------------------------------------------------------------

End of discussion...from my side.

archergirl

Okay, girls. *blows whistle* Time out. I think both of you have made your points. Let's get back to the astrology. :p

From my view, it probably would have been a better idea to put up a 'saying thank you' thread (perhaps via one of the moderators) instead of singling out a particular person, especially a new one, because you, Ekaterina, are definitely NOT the 'worst' part of the problem!

There are other people who have been posting on here for a LONG time, and have had *several* charts 'done' for them, quite recently, who have not, to my knowledge, thanked the many people who contributed to their threads. It is a widespread problem, not only on the horary threads, but on the other ones, too.

Ekaterina, in Tikana's defense, those of us who frequently contribute a lot of time, energy, and experience to the threads, sometimes feel let down by the perceived lack of thanks by [some] users of the site. This does not mean *you* specifically, only in general.

I suspect that maybe your thread was 'the straw that broke the camel's back' (sorry Tik, to call you a camel:p ), so perhaps you will not take this too personally. Because there was a delay between the final post on your thread and the 'new' posts you were planning to do, it is easily understandable that Tikana thought you would be another one who comes to the site for free readings, then disappears without explanation. Clearly you *did* participate in your thread quite a bit, and you have explained that you will contribute further. We certainly hope this is the case, as new members who are still 'learning the ropes' in astrology are very welcome here.

I hope this will go some way toward clearing up any misunderstandings and/or bad feelings.

Peacefully,

Last edited:

ekaterina

Hello Archergirl,

Thanks for your input...I appreciate it.

I understand that many people come and go, but I was really not planning on doing that. I am new to horary..in fact..too new...but I want to learn :).

I did not want to agrue with Tikana, but if this problem is persistant, it is not nice, as you said, to single me out...like I am the only one.

I didn't post right away because I know it is time consuming plus I am new so it goes double for me :)....

ekaterina

Quick question I know this is horary :) just a litle concern....

But I have to ask :) .....

Lilith - I have her in my 5th house in my natal chart, and it really worries the heck out of me. I know that it has to do with being afraid of responsibility (kids), or menstrual problem/concieving problems?

this could be interpreted cuz I am already waiting loooong time....to explain lilith....

I am a bit confused.....

because when looking at the horary everything seems to be working for me ...and I dont have a lot to wait....

archergirl

Hi Ekaterina,

I am not well-educated in Lilith, as I don't use most asteroids, minor planets, etc. in horary. I am sure there is plenty of information out there, but I personally do not pay attention to them.

It may very well represent a fear of responsibility, but you say that you are eager to have children, so clearly you are not *too* afraid of responsibility! ;) It *may* also represent troubles in conceiving, but you have said that you have not really *tried* to conceive, so there is no way to really tell whether Lilith 'works' in your chart.

Sometimes when we are afraid of something happening or not happening, we look around to find as many reasons as we can for it. In other words, if you are secretly worried that you will not be able to have babies, you might try to find 'reasons' in your chart for the thing you are afraid of. Does this make sense? You find what you look for.

Unless there are other indicators of troubles with pregnancy, etc. in your natal chart, and unless you are concerned that you have some medical reasons as to why you would not be able to get pregnant, I *really* wouldn't pay much attention to Lilith. Worrying about not being able to get pregnant, will only make getting pregnant that much harder.

Horary charts have a remarkable degree of accuracy, and there is something to be said for just *trusting* that what is yours (like a baby) will come to you, when it is ready to do so. This means you should try to put away your worry, and enjoy your life *as it is*.

Best wishes,