Which placements cause such relationship misfortune in my chart?

Jake3355

I'm 21 and so far I have meet so many misfortunes in relationships. Break-ups, unrequitted love, or false hopes

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
no outers on the Traditional Astrology Forum, to All

All,

As a reminder, the rules of the Traditional Astrology Forum are that outer planets are NOT used in interpretation. If you want to discuss outer planets in a Traditional context, please go to the Natal Astrology Forum and place your comments there in the appropriate subforum.

Back to Traditional Astrology Forum accepted topics,

Tim

JUPITERASC

I see 2 off the bat. Moon square mars and venus square mars.

Moon square mars means you have a problem with women, and possibly unconscious. Its also fixed meaning its strong and stubborn. You probably have a mother with temper, or you had frequent fights with a maternal figure. And it now correlates to how you deal with the opposite sex.

Venus mars means you have bad timing. When you need to be assertive, you are too soft, and loses opportunity. When you need to be romantic, you come on too strong, and ends up offending or scaring them away.

Moon in leo could be another contributing factor, but much, much, much, less so. It just means you tend to be ego-centric and self-focused, it would scare away softer types that need empathy. But that by itself doesn't mean anything.
traditional astrology is translated from ancient languages
such as Ancient Greek, Ancient Latin or Arabic et al :smile:
and

By convention, traditional astrologers cite sources
quoting from the particular traditional authors name
as well as a quote from the translation of their work
thus facilitating delineation discussion, thanks

For relationships with the opposite sex, in this case women. We look to the moon and venus.

Of course you are only 21, and its natural at this age to have relationship problems.

Is your birth time accurate? This chart shows Sun conjunct ASC.
birth time reliability is important
so a natal chart based on medical records
or time noted on birth certificate
is more reliable
than a time based on memory of family members and so on

Oddity

I'm happy to take a look, but would like you to confirm the birth time. I'd like to see that Sun-Mars not on your ascendant, but if it actually is there, well, it is what it is.

Looking at your chart, you have Venus in 11, not 12, in exaltation and copresent with its ruler, Jupiter. This is a good thing. Can we get your love-life moved over to to the 11th and 3rd houses, please? Somehow. Neighbourhood, meeting through siblings or other relatives, through friends, through out-of-sect religions or even astrology (third house has a connection there) might be a help.

Also, your sun moon square isn't entirely bad, the reception is great since sun rules Leo and moon is exalted in Taurus. It's still a square, but even though it'll take work, some good should come out of it. If you've got a correct birth time, calculating in my head (correct me if I'm wrong) Fortuna is conjunct the moon, and seen by its ruler, Sun. Possible aid there?

The sun-Mars combustion is tough, but I expect you know that already. The only solace I can give you is that it isn't active all the time (beware of profection years where it features heavily, same with solar returns), but there may be enough good in your chart to offset some of the pain, and let you have some kind of love life - sun and moon could do that for you.

Also, be careful of that detrimented Saturn in the house of self-undoing. Don't be your own worst enemy. Really. Don't. There are far too many people already happy to do that for you, don't add to it.

I'm 21 and so far I have meet so many misfortunes in relationships. Break-ups, unrequitted love, or false hopes
My 7th house ruler is the malefic planet Mars and Mars is combusted , detrimented in Taurus. Chart ruler Venus have only essential dignity of exaltation (29 degree), ruler of 5th house (fun,romance,etc) is trapped in 12th house and conjunct with malefic Saturn. That's all I can think about with my limited knowledge.
I want to ask those who much more experienced than me here about which placement cause the most problems with my misfortune in relationships affair?
Thank you a lot

Jake3355

I'm happy to take a look, but would like you to confirm the birth time. I'd like to see that Sun-Mars not on your ascendant, but if it actually is there, well, it is what it is.

Looking at your chart, you have Venus in 11, not 12, in exaltation and copresent with its ruler, Jupiter. This is a good thing. Can we get your love-life moved over to to the 11th and 3rd houses, please? Somehow. Neighbourhood, meeting through siblings or other relatives, through friends, through out-of-sect religions or even astrology (third house has a connection there) might be a help.

Also, your sun moon square isn't entirely bad, the reception is great since sun rules Leo and moon is exalted in Taurus. It's still a square, but even though it'll take work, some good should come out of it. If you've got a correct birth time, calculating in my head (correct me if I'm wrong) Fortuna is conjunct the moon, and seen by its ruler, Sun. Possible aid there?

The sun-Mars combustion is tough, but I expect you know that already. The only solace I can give you is that it isn't active all the time (beware of profection years where it features heavily, same with solar returns), but there may be enough good in your chart to offset some of the pain, and let you have some kind of love life - sun and moon could do that for you.

Also, be careful of that detrimented Saturn in the house of self-undoing. Don't be your own worst enemy. Really. Don't. There are far too many people already happy to do that for you, don't add to it.

Thank you so much for your insight :biggrin: My birth time is accurate, and so .. yes, Sun Mars in on my Asc. Mars on asc give few scars on my face, too.
About my Saturn.. well, yes, in the past I have been my worst enemy. Paranoid, self destructive, etc though I'm getting myself in order back . Not good things consider Mercury is here in 12th with Saturn.

JUPITERASC

When I say Venus square Mars I am referring to the semi-square.
Many astrologer do not count minor aspects, but
when you drill down into specific areas everything counts.
so far as this traditional board is concerned :smile:

our rules are clear
i.e.
Traditional Astrology excludes non-Ptolemaic aspects
semi-square is a non-Ptolemaic aspect

and thus "semi-square" is not relevant on this our traditional board
on which according to the rules then
" Members who wish to explore a combination of traditional and modern ideas
should feel free to start a new thread
in an appropriate forum for further discussion"

GemwDepth

Account Closed
so far as this traditional board is concerned :smile:

our rules are clear
i.e.
Traditional Astrology excludes non-Ptolemaic aspects
semi-square is a non-Ptolemaic aspect

and thus "semi-square" is not relevant on this our traditional board
on which according to the rules then
" Members who wish to explore a combination of traditional and modern ideas
should feel free to start a new thread
in an appropriate forum for further discussion"

Thank you. I guess I won't be contributing on this board or answering any topics here :smile: as I do not consider myself solely a "Traditional Astrologer". I certainly wont be able to or have the time to cite anything from Ancient Greek, Ancient Latin or Arabic sources....:smile: :smile:.

But all due respect to those who are inclined to go to that level of detail, and I wish you all the best in the science. :smile:

Last edited: