Please help me with this reading

toots

D.O.B: april/29/1983
time: 1:00 pm
place: Montreal, Quebec

I've had my chart read in person by a vedic astrologer and i'm confused by the information i received. They were able to use the divisional charts to determine the best career and the answer surprised me. I was told my 'destiny' involves real estate. This is followed by alternative healing and then maybe writing. How is my destiny real estate if i've never had any interest? Does this mean i'll become a real estate agent? Or i'll just have many homes or will i have a home business? If so what kind of home business? Or is this simply I marry someone who is involved with real estate?? Ive spent my whole life chasing creative artistic pursuits so this seems out of my element.

RaRohini

I have input the time as 13.00 . Is that correct?
Sorry i cannot comment about real estate part as i was looking for some placement in Leo Magha or Sag Mula for that and i couldnt find any.
Prominent in your chart is Gemini Mrigasira who communicates through analysis and numbers.
Asc is Cancer Ashlesha which makes you emotional and likes to bind others in relationships. It is a spiritual chart too as Sun is in Aries Bharani who is the receptacle for everyones problems and Moon is in Scorpio Anuradha who is intensely emotional. Plumbs the depths of emotions ..loves too hard.
Currently under Venus Dasha and Venus is again in Taurus Mrugasira.
Rahu is in Gemini in the 12 house .. Navmsa shows Moon Rahu Jup Mars in Gurus 9th house..so i would say this may show that you will communicate through numbers . I would reckon Math professor, scientist, engineering and such may suit you .Mrigasira is very competitive.
Are you strong in Math?

Last edited:

toots

I have input the time as 13.00 . Is that correct?
Sorry i cannot comment about real estate part as i was looking for some placement in Leo Magha or Sag Mula for that and i couldnt find any.
Prominent in your chart is Gemini Mrigasira who communicates through analysis and numbers.
Asc is Cancer Ashlesha which makes you emotional and likes to bind others in relationships. It is a spiritual chart too as Sun is in Aries Bharani who is the receptacle for everyones problems and Moon is in Scorpio Anuradha who is intensely emotional. Plumbs the depths of emotions ..loves too hard.
Currently under Venus Dasha and Venus is again in Taurus Mrugasira.
Rahu is in Gemini in the 12 house .. Navmsa shows Moon Rahu Jup Mars in Gurus 9th house..so i would say this may show that you will communicate through numbers . I would reckon Math professor, scientist, engineering and such may suit you .Mrigasira is very competitive.
Are you strong in Math?

Thank you for giving me so much detail. My time of birth is correct. I seem to be a mystery even to myself lol. Unfortunately, i am not good in math. Can hardly do addition/subtraction in my head but I am very analytical where i can piece one thing/event/occurrence plus another and come up with an outcome in my perception. Im usually right lol. You also picked up my emotions. Im more a lover/cryer than I am a fighter but I always stand up for what is right, even if it makes me seem arrogant. When you say I like to bind others in relationships, does this mean i'm clingy??

I spent a lot of my youth pursuing creative options but Im thinking this is my Rahu in 12th, as a way for escapism. Does the real estate have anything to do with my saturn in the 4th house perhaps?

But if i go back to real estate theory, the field is very competitive and I would need to help others with financing homes in a way so this does relate to math. But I don't know how this plays out seeing i'm not that persona as of yet.

Last edited:

RaRohini

Hi !

Saturn is in Libra Swati in the 4th house of home and homeland which hmm.. Swati is money spinner ruled by Rahu. Maybe that is why he pointed to real estate ..a money spinner in the 4th house. But Swati is more about dispersal of Justice. Mrigasira Taurus is strong in your chart. This is a very analytical mathematical competitive star. But your life path is towards Rahu in Gemini in the 12th house of solitary e perience, ocean of consciousness.. but communicate through Mrigasira. (Gemini as opposed to Sagittarius) . Look up Mrigasira careers. Maybe real estate may work out as there are lot of calculations involved there too. Or Actuary ? But i would have loved to see some Leo Magha there.

toots

There was a mention of Bhrigu Bindu but i'm not sure how much weight Bhrigu Bindu has in a chart as it can literally be a one time event in a lifetime.

toots

Your primary vocational need appears to be in some kind of creative artistic/aesthetic medium...what have you done previously in this domain?

I studied 3d animation but for some reason I was never completely invested in it, doing poorly and was frankly a little bored. Which is where my confusion lies. Maybe thats the wrong sector in art. I use to like to write but my illness seems to have robbed a lot of my mental faculties.

toots

What are your thoughts regarding some type of bodywork--reiki, rolfing, massage therapist, etc.?

Ive considered reiki but it was something I wanted done on me rather than using it as a skill. Feng shui has been suggested too becus it is 'alternative healing' for real estate. I did consider dietician or holistics becus i have been severely ill for years and 'believed' I wanted to help people in same position. I hate feeling like i'm pulled in all directions.

toots

Yes, it is important to acknowledge self-doubt and then move through it via intuition...
What is the general suggestion when one is severely confused about direction. Do I throw myself into a subject or do I let this all go and see where the tides take me? I feel like I need to start from square one.

I have been isolated for so long that I feel I can't even trust my intuition to know what is real.

James Williams

Perhaps the best thing for you at this point is to take a career inventory test, such as the Strong's Interest Inventory, and/or a similar one. It/they will help to clear up your confusion about direction. You are currently pulled in too many directions.

toots

You mentioned Bhrigu Bindu.. that may be the 'aha' moment. That may tell you what to trust.

The Bhrigu bindu is the real estate..which is why my 'aha' has turned into 'wha?' Lol

I'm starting to believe that this may be something that will happen out of the blue for me and by chance...isnt that how things work in life?

Last edited:

toots

Perhaps the best thing for you at this point is to take a career inventory test, such as the Strong's Interest Inventory, and/or a similar one. It/they will help to clear up your confusion about direction. You are currently pulled in too many directions.

I will try the test but i assume because of my confusion, it would most likely give me odd results too.