Pisces? I really don't think so!

StillConfused

Boo I am NOT creative because I'm not a Pisces Scorpio Gemini Libra and Aquarius or leo.

That's so not what was said. Do you feel that way?

As for the rest, thanks for sharing. Just to be clear facination with a chart doesn't equal thinking it's easy life. Neptune can make you check out of reality to deal with it though, turning to narcissitic ideas about yourself for overcompensation really, or drugs as they say, etc. It can be a denial of responsibilities and filing of all the problems in the subconscience. One of my friends has a Sun-Neptune conjunction, it may be her violent and absent father resulting in illusions, followed by multiple disappointments, about men. She struggles to keep her head above water when if comes to school work and classes. Her generosity is huge though. Neptune is a double-edged sword.

Last edited:

AllanBeau

Naw StillConfused...I was joshin you :p

I got Sun at 2 Cancer and Neptune at 2 Capricorn...I can relate to what you are saying. My life hasnt been easy by far...Tho Im good at being uncomfortable so I can't stop changing all the time :). For me I had both parents growing up, and none of them did drugs. Myself... LOVE to smoke a joint from time to time.

Tho sometimes I feel its the opposite way and im too stuck in reality...So to cope...I need to find a way out of it if that makes any since. Alot of times I assume everybody is going to misunderstand me anyways. Ive always felt isolated from others. I don't make plans only escape routes... Stupid phone not letting me read what im typing lol

Sorry for the misunderstanding lol

StillConfused

P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; } @MissScorpio, this was saved somewhere else so I wouldn't lose it. And as I said, I'm not done (I haven't missed your kites)

Anytime :) MY relationship with my parents certainly wasn't lighter on the drama however, I was the one that caused all the drama!
My parents describe my sister's childhood as harmonious due to the fact that she had nearly eleven years of being centre of attention.
This may account again for resentments my siblings hold towards me .

Oh and Mum was not strict! She is a big softy, very sensitive but has a vile temper - very , very short temper and aggressive! It's one of those that heats up excessively and then cools down very quickly.

I'll admit I wasn't too sure how to interpret the aspects to your Sun, I guess I should have left it out altogether. I felt there was something to say about the beneficial aspect aspect to Jupiter but I guess it wasn't a lack of drama :p . About your Mom, firey Moon quincunxing Venus?

Using Pullen's delineation software, I wanted to get a gist of the big signs for you. (Not that Pullen's software applies THE perfect formula, but it does take into account a few factors other services seem not to.) Based on what it produced, your dominant planets are, in this order, Mercury, Sun, Venus, with Mercury way ahead of the pack, so you're very analyzing, especially to do with Scorpio matters like whether or not people you trust are loyal, what to disclose about yourself and what you'll just regret, as well as 6th house matters as mentioned earlier. A strong Sun and Venus suggests that your personality is attractive and you're generally well liked, affectionate. Plus Mercury exactly sextile Venus, so people feel your warmth when you engage them, and Venus in the angular 7th is in its own house not to mention it's the perfect placement for attracting romantic partnerships through your sensitivity and social eloquence, except that Saturn is squaring it so you may feel the need to be exceedingly diplomatic and proper when you are first dating someone, knowing they're not yours just yet (some reservations, cautiously hoping for the best, expecting the worst), and do, to some extent have a rule book about these things? Sometimes the rule book backfires on you? Since this is not an empty house for you relationships are important - you do have a sense that two heads are better, stronger, and happier than one.

I wanted to mention real quick that all your first 4 "dominant signs" (lets just call them that), are of the social kind, in this order, Scorpio, Virgo, Libra, Leo. Your midpoint grid shows you have a lot of midpoints in Scorpio, besides the two planets. Your reason for existance is to feel and while you fear getting hurt by others you understand the necessity of the risk and at the end of the day would rather feel pain than nothing at all. You deeply enjoy spiritual and emotional fulfillment, and would willingly trade other kinds of pleasure (material, physical) for these.You highly value relating to others and take your close relationships seriously, Moon is the only planet in the personal expression quadrant making it your most personal planet which is probably why you take it so seriously as an identity tag. To balance out your lack of planets in the last quadrant (universalism, transending one's personal world and everyday contacts) you have Uranus conjunct your sun and that gives you independence, tolerance, and an independent outlook and can make your social expression very original. It merging with your Sun can get you wondering why you relate to Aquarius, the truth is you have Aquarian flavour, whether or not it runs deep.

Your AC/DC line is conjuncting an Aries point, as are some of your planetary midpoints, in fact some of them are smack on it. Aries points tend to create a pursuit of fame, I've heard, plus I have a few undercover Aries points myself, and I agree that, at least, the appeal for public recognition at some point is there. Your Aries midpoints points (or conjuncting):

Moon/Mercury - mind and emotions come together to produce something wanting public recognition. This makes sense for song-writing.

Venus/Saturn - Passion and love with commitment

Mars/Saturn - willingness to sweat hard to get there. Energy and lasting power.

On an orb of 2'20 degrees (this is wider than the +/- 2° that are usually used), there is also Moon/Chiron, you get to decide whether to dismiss it or not.

(More chunks coming)

StillConfused

There is discussion as to whether or not a planet in conjunction to a critical degree is significant in that regard, but it comes down to personal opinion, so you decide.

Venus in 12° Capricorn conjuncts the critical point at approx 13°. If it is indeed affected you would feel somewhat unfulfilled by your love life. You would feel your venus strongly like you are so eager for romance but keep getting disappointed.

Edit:

Beethoven has a critical Venus for the record. I checked :). His love life was a heart-wrenching mess so he's an extreme case. I wonder if every person with critical Venus suffers that much heartbreak and loneliness

Last edited:

StillConfused

Naw StillConfused...I was joshin you :p

I got Sun at 2 Cancer and Neptune at 2 Capricorn...I can relate to what you are saying. My life hasnt been easy by far...Tho Im good at being uncomfortable so I can't stop changing all the time :). For me I had both parents growing up, and none of them did drugs. Myself... LOVE to smoke a joint from time to time.

Tho sometimes I feel its the opposite way and im too stuck in reality...So to cope...I need to find a way out of it if that makes any since. Alot of times I assume everybody is going to misunderstand me anyways. Ive always felt isolated from others. I don't make plans only escape routes... Stupid phone not letting me read what im typing lol

Sorry for the misunderstanding lol

OMG exact Sun-Neptune square. As you know Neptune is a slow moving planet, and transitting Neptune is currently squaring my natal Sun, just dancing there back and forth. I take full responsibility for my life at this point, and it has probably also brought me great things and allowed me to value areas of life outside my studies, but I gotta say it ain't easy setting Earthly priorities and sticking to them. The idea of them seems to drain me.

Basically music and astrology have gained from studies' losses ..

I am starting to feel a little too exposed on this thread .. but I'll go along with it :p

Last edited:

AllanBeau

Yay! Lets get silly ;)

Neptune is exact opposition with my Moon right now. Its stange, Ive been doing WAY less drugs then usual. Im waiting for all these stupid outer planets to be done with messin up my chart! Started with Pluto opposition Sun, then Uranus square Sun and finally Neptune opposition Moon.

On the plus side...Its trine my Sun and Pluto.

Why do you feel exposed? Dont think anybody is here to judge ya...If they do Ill fix them for you :)

Sometimes its best to daydream...Reality sometimes aint so real and an altered perception allow us to learn about a side of ourselfs we never knew cause of the fear of stepping out of comfortable and familiar surroundings.

Oh well...We got the Neptune BLUES

StillConfused

Sometimes its best to daydream...Reality sometimes aint so real and an altered perception allow us to learn about a side of ourselfs we never knew cause of the fear of stepping out of comfortable and familiar surroundings.

Oh well...We got the Neptune BLUES

Amen. (I'm not Christian)

And about feeling exposed, the better part of my life is a scheme to control who knows what about me. But who cares !! (Don't answer.)

Last edited:

StillConfused

So confused - I am nearly falling off my chair here - you are ridiculously spot on!

Your comment about the need to "feel" - even though I have been hurt so many times, it just spurs me on even more - Emotional pain does not frighten me, in fact I thrive off it - it's where I get the passion for song writing, as it allows me to fall into the depths of humanitarian feeling.

What you say about Aquarius is just sooooooooooooooooooo unreal. ALL my friends are Aquarius and my boyfriend is also an Aquarius . I just LOVE Aquarius! HOW DID YOU KNOW THIS?

And yes, I do need a lot of social activity but also a lot of time alone.

Interesting about the Aries midpoint -can I ask how you worked this out? So confused - HOW are you not professional? You are soo good at this!

If I gave you my boyfriend's birth details would you mind analyzing him? He has just read what you wrote and wants you to look at his chart..
If I can return the favor let me know.

First of all thanks, I'm shocked you liked it so much, it's nice to know I'm on the right track :)

I knew about Aquarius because I have some similar jazz going on with Libra thanks to my wide Venus conjunction to my Sun. (Not the part about being popular lol. Although Libra by itself by no means guarentees popularity.)

The Aries points are at 0° of each of the Cardinal signs. Then people decide to use 1 or 2 degree orbs for conjunctions to Aries points. So max points of interest are 28° of the preceding mutable sign to 2° of the cardinal sign.

I have to take back the Venus/Saturn midpoint though (I messed up). I don't doubt that you love what you do but that one wasn't on an Aries point. It falls on the cusp of Scorpio and Sagittarius .. seems intensely ambitious still :)

If you haven't used this yet, a faster way to get your midpoints (than counting the degrees on your chart) is on Astrodienst in the Extended Chart Selection, click Pullen/Astrolog then choose "Aspect/Midpoint grid chart". Then you'll be able to directly tell if the midpoints fall in Aries points :). I feel that an ascendent Aries point by itself is significant enough, it's just too bad I don't know how to interpret it other than your persona getting a lot of recognition. Resources on the net are limited but I found this:

http://www.falconastrology.com/aries_point.htm

I would love to interpret your boyfriend's chart - as you can tell I love doing this, I'm too psycho - but it would have to be in some time, as I am getting overwhelmed with other tasks in my life right now. So send me the details and be flexible with me :)

PS. In time you might be able to help me out but I don't know what it is yet

Last edited:

StillConfused

I am female :)

I feel that Gemini and Scorpio, at least in the same person, fuel each other's intelligence. They are both detectives, easy learners, have sharp memories, and want to figure people out, even though the energy wavelength is different. Gemini doesn't take itself seriously, has fun juggling thoughts back and forth, sometimes impartially, and generally has a blast laughing at itself. I don't know if this is more Gemini, or if it's more Earthy sarcasm, or maybe both with Saturn conj Moon, but I occasionally have these relieving light-bulb moments when I just find my emotions plain amusing - when I do get to put them into perspective, that is. You've probably found that Gemini serves to intellectualize and put into words your intense emotions, and that it has been useful at lightening your load by objectifying certain situations and giving you permission to occasionally laugh at yourself. But that sounds like medicine. Which in turn sounds like Scorpio. It's complicated :)

"PS - they use to have a midpoint calculator online but it has vanished now? I really need to get solar fire -is this what you have?"

Nope I used Astrodienst as I said.

StillConfused

I wondered also with your Saturn Moon in 12th if you get very sudden intense thoughts? Or like a guilt complex that comes from nowhere? Like a sort of empty feeling out of the blue that you can't really rectify?

I'm younger than you.

I don't know about very sudden intense thoughts - sudden epiphanies that trigger a flood of emotions maybe, but this happens on my lucky days, it's not an everyday treat :). What is spot on though is the idea of emotions creeping up from nowhere - sometimes it's just a dullness really, not an actual describable emotion, but these don't feel sudden, it's hard to pin down why or when they start, and hard to shake off. I remember in high school I had these long stretches of what I described as being empty or dead, and my physical energy would be on a low and it bothered me to not have a tangible cause for my complaints, like other mildly depressed people do - after all, there were worst things that happened in the world than .. nothing. And you can only be so depressed with so much fixed strength and Jupiter's optimism so it was niether really bad nor fulfilling. But looking back I think it was a slow subconscious accumulation of things I didn't realize were affecting me so much. Missing deadlines, piled up ****, lack of sleep, issues with friends. At that age, I didn't realize any of this WAS LEGIT cause for feeling down. Especially since besides the bad study habits I was gradually developping, no tangible problem in my life seemed very new.

Just boredom really. Everytime I got goosebumps or anything like that a sense of relief would come over me, from knowing I'm "alive". This may sound exceedingly poetic to anyone else but this was my reality and that was how I described it. I didn't actually think I was dead just wondered when - if - I would get my ability to function like real flesh back, and feel a sense of spiritual purpose again. This began after transitting Neptune left Moon. I wondered about feelings like empathy - if I had them. But the funny thing was my own empathy would surprise me out of nowhere, and that would relieve and reassure me. Having issues with friends and treating them poorly made me harder on myself - there was an especially dark period when I was being constantly ignored, without being told why, yet I still hung around as it was the only place I knew where to go .. eating lunch on those stairs everyday waiting for a sign - to be engaged again - was particularly humiliating and I felt like a monster. I didn't think I was capable of having genuine feelings of loyalty to friends, but I now know that's false.

This is long to describe the same thing but I hope I'm descibing it right for you. It boils down to a frustrating disconnect from my feelings, leaving me in the abstract about them. It's not that they weren't there, because as I said they would surprise me with what was actually there, plus the less self-depricating I've become the more space I have for empathy. I also hope I'm not overexaggerating how bad it is, it has it's quirks, like relating to many stories/people/songs and not always knowing where from.

These days I generally feel more energetic and am usually in good moods. I've come a long way. Things that can bring me down (on bad days, not especially good days) are things like meeting someone later than we agreed, I have to accept their forgiveness and dismiss the thought asap because if I let it bother me one time too many, feelings of guilt spin out of control and it's difficult to reel them back in, and the evening is pretty much ruined, like a butterfly effect from caring about the fact that I arrived late. Although I have to say I'm happier because I'm more aware of the stimuli.

I don't want to sound like there was nothing good about my teen years though, that's not the case, it seems that way from the issue I focused on here :)

StillConfused

"I can really imagine that your Pisces ascendant must bring this lovely glimmer of springy energy to the forefront , inquisitive and bright. I also wonder being as you have Neptune ruler if you have the glorious , dazzling sea eyes – that Neptunian sort of glaze. There must be a big catch when people meet you! It is always a fascinating experience meeting the ascendant."

I have been called dreamy (parents, friend, ex. driving instructor), crazy (dates and friends, I think my Saturn and Uranus in mutual reception coupled with me wanting to "come out" makes for surprising out of the blue non-sensical dare-devil moments), big eyes. I feel that my sister's are larger though, and she's a virgo rising, cancer moon leo sun.

I'm on the short side but I wouldn't say strikingly short, and of small frame, yes. Skinny upper body, and skinny joints. But I did get bullied for being a chubby child right into puberty.

"If you are like me , you will have loads of books and just try to dabble in all of them at the same time. I also love lots of “little” things – everything is done in short bursts –even with food, I like to eat little but often. I can never just stick to one thing – have to try everything. "

When it comes to books, I do like being into 1 at a time and a virgo in my life was much better than me at multi-tasking - in fact I barely can. As far as those skills go would be singing while doing dishes. I think I was better younger, I could do homework and sing at the same time.

I will tend to go hard on a task until it drains me, but then I can release it for the day knowing I invested what I had. When it comes to food though, different story - I don't tend to eat often but I get really giddy about buffets, because I can treat myself to a plate of small amounts of many components. I also tend to order things I haven't already tried on menus, whereas my Sun-Neptune friend will order something over if she liked it to avoid risk of disappointment.

More on your chart will be coming tonight as usual :)

StillConfused

Transiting Neptune Moon can make you feel as if you are living your life in an artificial paradise.

And the twelfth house is always fascinating, I love studying that house in particular merely because I have come to realise that this is where we see the investments of the energy in which we give out, sometimes it hits us hard.

But often we are giving away something to feel enlightenment, this is why spiritual donations etc are seen from 12th
But ultimately it is the house of reparation and self punishment and can also show our spiritual lineage.

so true, so true, and interesting. true. Thanks for clearing up the 12th house :)

StillConfused

I remember as a child people use to say to me “You look like you have the weight of the world on your shoulders, yet you have no problems”
This was true, I didn’t but I always felt like I did, like it was my duty to worry and I have this strange interlocking anxiety about my physical body. (Chiron in Taurus in the twelfth opposing my Scorpio Sun in the sixth) its almost as if I am being reminded about something unendurable. As there I see physical wounds of some kinds and a feeling that everything is out of my control. I constantly worry about my health, so it is important to recollect why we may feel a certain way because the twelfth it simply isn’t obvious to us.

I relate to much of what you say. Don’t worry about your teen years, mine were dia and i was not happy at all. I like the phrase you use “butterfly affect” that is very Gemini. I wrote a song called Butterfly Wings and have always been told I am like a butterfly -which I am sure you can relate to 

You do have a very strong 6th house to top it though for the health awareness in the first place. Then chiron opposite the sun turns what might have been just a very healthy lifestyle to worry and preoccupation about health, perhaps more. I think being bullied for my image and eating habits is chiron conjunct the 6th house cusp. Much later (I was turning 19 when it started, but luckily it only lasted a year because I didn't surrender to it fully and ended up kicking its butt) I developped an anxiety for certain foods and an obsession about my "health". Now Jupiter helps me stay skinny in a healthy way (even though Jupiter is known for excesses), it's more with spiritual guidance and without depriving myself of anything, that I can comfortably avoid emotional/hunger-caused binges. If you've watched vids from livisionz (not sure how you spell it) her take is that Jupiter in the sixth makes a person sometimes excessive with food, but have a tendency to stay skinny, and to me that makes perfect sense because I think weight gain happens when a struggler couples excesses with deprivation, but Jupiter won't let you deprive yourself for long. Jupiter in the sixth is a natural square and if a person can resolve it that involves finding a way integrate spirituality and freedom into 6th house matters.

The song - lyrics? Perhaps you mind? I actually wanna hear the song but I fear if I ask that you might venture to hear from me which is not happening at this stage haha. My voice shall only be released to the world once it's improved, that's all :p

Oooo and I wanted to mention you're sweet :)

Last edited:

StillConfused

Lol yes I thought you might be dreamy! I am the same with Neptune descendant opposing ascendant.
I am not that tall either -5ft 4 but I am very athletic -addicted to exercise..

Well , sounds like you have a very balanced perspective.

You totally don't have to look at my chart, but would be intrigued to see what your clever and astute views are on the one I sent you last night :wink:

Lol I promise to comment on that in time. I have to finish yours though

PS. addicted to exercise - Mars in Virgo

StillConfused

With the midpoint grid the planets are on the diagonal, splitting the grid diagonally in half. On the lower half you have aspects to planets and on the higher half, all the midpoints. You read off this just like you would the lower half

StillConfused

I have not watched lizvisions videos but will try and have a little look.

Your chiron conjunction 6th- I wonder also if you get healing out of routine and order?

My song butterfly wings is on my reverb site so of course - you can click on this link and it should take you straight to the site , if not just scroll down to Butterfly Wings (quite near bottom) http://www.reverbnation.com/lindsay17/songs
Well I am sure you are a girl of many talents , so would love to hear any material you have.

Do you write lyrics?

The only astrologer I found on youtube that I feel has some predicting skill is Nadiya Shah.

True, I do get healing out of some routine, you just made me have a revelation, I hate that I don't excel at this. Failing at mundane work is one of my themes!! My my.

Thanks for the link I'll be getting back to you on it as I want to savor listening. I don't have any material just yet, at this stage its still a dream.

I wish I'd written more songs when I was younger and all that scribbling I did on random bits of paper to keep my mind sane was thrown out, especially since a lot of it was deliciously dark and metaphorical at the time, but then again I don't wish that, because it's not how it happened and I wish for things to be the way they are. Currently I have lyrics for 1 musicless song that needs some help (I'd say the one solid thing), 1 musicless song that needs a lot of help, and a poem that may have song potential ...

Edit:
I really don't feel comfortable writing devoid of inspiration, or from a place of necessity, in fact I'm against that, but maybe that needs to change

Last edited:

StillConfused

Congrats on your accomplished records, you're really talented!! Can you get income from this? And do you have a band? Who knew I'd go from replying to your post to your fan!! I listened to a bunch including Butterfly wings which I liked, but I couldn't help reading into it astrologically big time !! xD

More on your chart:

Will finally touch some elements that manifest your creativity.

I said I felt the sign on the fifth house cusp was relevent, I'm struggling to understand what virgo does there.

Your AC and MC axes are highly aspected, and once you include these aspect, quite a few configurations show up. What these symbolize will have to do with your outer truths, or at least the potential for these truths to be realized

Neptune-MC yod with NN at tip - Neptune's endeavors and your recognition (by authorities) may hold the potential to carry you to your destiny for this life. Venus and Saturn in mutual reception are the highest on the sign depositor hierarchy. This suggests a few things : that SAturn and Venus are both super strong in your chart and support each other. And then that all the other planets including Neptune I assume are in good hands as far as depositors go, being ruled by such harmony. I think Saturn and Venus help use Neptune productively, for artistic persuits.

Kite Neptune opposite AC, with MC and Jupiter-Pluto conjunction at the tips of the wings. This allows that Pluto-Jupiter conjunction sextiling Neptune to manifest outwardly so you will be recognized for it. Pluto of secret ambitions and healing merges with extroverted, freedom-needing, spiritual Jupiter I feel allow for a healthy expression of Pluto's adgenda. Pluto's secrets are given creative talents and opportunities (Jupiter). Pluto's conjunction to Jupiter may be that stigma you had for your dad. The Sun forms an exact semi-sextile to Pluto then Jupiter expands it out of the water. (On a different note I keep seeing patterns between you and your sister's chart, also with Moon if you look. I'm thinking maybe your mom had a significant 7th house.) I think what you were saying about having so many career possibilities to choose from in life might be related to this (not to the exclusion of other things) if it has any truth:

"The opportunities are certainly there for you; and your inner gifts are there to be actively expressed and exploited by you to achieve success. You may find that you express and explore your talents in several potentially lucrative areas, as your gifts can be applicable in a variety of ways. This can mean that you are likely to change direction several times throughout your life, possibly in a radical style, or just to find new areas to experience."
http://astromatrix.org/Symbolism/Planet-Aspects/Jupiter-Conjunct-Pluto

So this talent, opportunity, and philosophy finds nostalgic Neptune and presents itself in your personal and public life.

There are quite a few things going on with Neptune in your chart suggesting it'll keep visiting you and you can't ignore it. First of all, people pick up on feelings such as guilt, regret, neglection, vicimization, and childhood influence, as well as romance, imagination, selflessness, and empathy from you, and the only way for this to exteriorize is through you, so you experience it as well. Having Neptune opposite the ascndent may be in some ways like having a Pisces rising. Secondly it guides the above mentioned kite as it is at the tip. And thirdly it's positioned as a natural opposition (plus in Sag which squares its homeland), so Neptune is not in its most comfortable territory and you've had to figure out how to use this dreamy, conscience-altering planet to your advantage in your 6th house of very Earthy responsibilities, that happens to also be containing your MC ruler so the pressure is on from authority not to muck up this house. At least Mars squaring it on a large orb gets to feed it some instincts .. colored by Virgo. There is a mild possibility of getting lost in health matters, to avoid other more overwhelming responsibilities? (Mars is competitive masculine energy and in Virgo it makes sense that it would manifest as exercise.)

Lastly you did post the initial question wondering about your spiritual energy and you may find it greater this month not only due to the north node and Saturn in Scorpio but also with Neptune in the first house in your solar return chart. And for the record I think Scorpio is very spiritual as well. NN in Scorpio is the ultimate surrender-all-to-kindness-and-trust placement.

More tomorrow, I'll finally get to address Chiron and a few other things

Edit: NN in Scorpio are very very generous with their material possesions and all about sharing and seem to have euphorically liberated souls. Examples are Beethoven, Ellen Degeneres, Amanda Palmer

Last edited:

StillConfused

I'm so sorry but I still don't know what I am looking for with the mid point? I can see the midpoint between my Sun and Moon is 4 degrees Libra but how an earth do i work out the rest as it is all ziggy zaggy and does not follow in a sequence?

Now say if you were to move over one to the right into 18 degrees Scorpio. That would be the midpoint between the Sun and Mercury.

The midpoint on the grid is placed at the intersection of the row containing 1 planet with the column containing the other. Just like how we read aspects on grids.