New job?

FallingStar

As I am trying to separate from the past and from the very disturbing working environment which is suffocating my passion and creativity, I am now looking for a new job. I have applied to an hiring ad and have also "spread the word" that I am looking, so that maybe the opportunities will come a little bit easier.

Will I be able to change jobs sometime soon? Will I find a new job which will present me with the challenges and fulfillment I need?

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• NJB.jpg
    NJB.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 26

BobZemco

Maybe. Moon is in an applying square to Venus, and Venus receives Moon by Exaltation, and that would indicate a "yes" but requires a tremendous amount of effort on your part.

However, Moon also squares Sun and there is no Reception there, which indicates to me there is some obstacle. The Sun's placement in the 9th Sign would indicate it is a matter of training or education, because the Sun reflects your credit, reputation or standing.

29° Gemini is the Sun's Decan, so he's not Peregrine. It might be that either you're not qualified for the jobs you apply to or you are not clearly articulating the training or education you have and how it relates to the job.