JOB HELL. Will it end?

CaprLibraSquared

First I have a question in terms of how to look at what is happening now. I was born in the USA, but now live in Europe. I have heard that significantly changes my chart. My current situation at work is INSANE. Yes, I am taking steps to move, but it is going to take some time. I am in my 50's trying to change careers. This doesn't happen overnight. I was suffering from severe depression. I am only now coming out of it and starting to feel I have some strength and feel good about myself to even look for a job.

SITUATION
At the beginning of the year or the latter of half of 2019 my position was moved to another department. This was not discussed with me prior to it happening. Now that it has been moved no one seems to be clear on what that means. Again left out of the conversations happening at the senior level. I am learning to be better about boundaries and I have clearly stated nothing about this is ok, but I am still too **** nice, have a hard time accessing my anger, and deep down I know I haven't performed to my best ability. I have really struggled in this job for many reasons HOWEVER this situation not ok. My boss I can't figure him out. He plays the victim "I don't know what is going on either" " I don't know why you are not at these meetings." He then goes on a rant about the dysfunction of the organization. He isn't wrong, but at this point it feels like deflection of talking about the issue. My hunch he doesn't really want me on his team or want to deal with the whole thing. We met on Friday again about this and I was asked to revise my JD. I did and sent it with my list of questions he couldn't answer and cc'd his boss. Don't give a **** at this point. If he can't answer it she should. I don't trust him. I have caught him in one too many bold faced lies. He is a clever man and my sense, manipulative. I have spent far too much time coming up reasons this isn't true so now I am listening to my gut. I remain professional, but that is it. I am done. HOWEVER, showing up at a place where I feel disrespected, not valued and basically not wanted takes an enormous amount of strength. I am finally feeling angry vs poor me,but still it is a lot. I am doing the work.I have therapist and coach and taking steps, but it is going to take some time. Not to mention moving back to the States is expensive and am living paychec to paycheck. IS there anything in my chart that shows some relief? Where is bosses in the chart. I am what the hell! I've never experienced this. The plus it drove me to explore boundary work and realized I am a bit of a doormat so working on it, but change doesn't happen overnight. Any insight to my chart.

Attachments

• Chart.jpg
    Chart.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 50

Jake3355

For the question "will this end" a horary chart maybe a better choice than natal chart. However, I can give some general insight on your nativity.
The sun and venus are your significators of honour/career advancement. They are not in good shape so that maybe the reason why.
Venus is ruler of your 10th house. She is located in 9th house so your career will involve 9th house matter: long journey, foreign country,learning, etc But in other hand, it will also bring honour and respect from 9th house matters. It will not be easy due to the condition of your Venus, but being in fall is not as bad as in detriment.

CaprLibraSquared

Venus is ruler of your 10th house.
Thank you for your response. An astrology question on 10th house ruler. I thought Pluto and/or Mars was the ruler of my 10th house. Or is it because my Venus is in the 8th house. A bit confused on the astrology. If you don't mind explaining.

I definitely have experienced 9th house matters in my career. :)

Jake3355

People used different house systems, but I personally use whole sign as it sticks with me best.
In whole sign your 10th house is in Libra - thus you have Venus is your 10th house ruler and Venus in 9th house.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

HORARY astrology is particularly designed
for these kinds of very specific questions on what is happening NOW :smile:
check out our Horary CAREER RELATED QUESTIONS board
is at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44
First I have a question in terms of how to look at what is happening now.

I was born in the USA, but now live in Europe. I have heard that significantly changes my chart. My current situation at work is INSANE. Yes, I am taking steps to move, but it is going to take some time. I am in my 50's trying to change careers. This doesn't happen overnight. I was suffering from severe depression. I am only now coming out of it and starting to feel I have some strength and feel good about myself to even look for a job.

SITUATION
At the beginning of the year or the latter of half of 2019 my position was moved to another department. This was not discussed with me prior to it happening. Now that it has been moved no one seems to be clear on what that means. Again left out of the conversations happening at the senior level. I am learning to be better about boundaries and I have clearly stated nothing about this is ok, but I am still too **** nice, have a hard time accessing my anger, and deep down I know I haven't performed to my best ability. I have really struggled in this job for many reasons HOWEVER this situation not ok. My boss I can't figure him out. He plays the victim "I don't know what is going on either" " I don't know why you are not at these meetings." He then goes on a rant about the dysfunction of the organization. He isn't wrong, but at this point it feels like deflection of talking about the issue. My hunch he doesn't really want me on his team or want to deal with the whole thing. We met on Friday again about this and I was asked to revise my JD. I did and sent it with my list of questions he couldn't answer and cc'd his boss. Don't give a **** at this point. If he can't answer it she should. I don't trust him. I have caught him in one too many bold faced lies. He is a clever man and my sense, manipulative. I have spent far too much time coming up reasons this isn't true so now I am listening to my gut. I remain professional, but that is it. I am done. HOWEVER, showing up at a place where I feel disrespected, not valued and basically not wanted takes an enormous amount of strength. I am finally feeling angry vs poor me,but still it is a lot. I am doing the work.I have therapist and coach and taking steps, but it is going to take some time. Not to mention moving back to the States is expensive and am living paychec to paycheck. IS there anything in my chart that shows some relief? Where is bosses in the chart. I am what the hell! I've never experienced this. The plus it drove me to explore boundary work and realized I am a bit of a doormat so working on it, but change doesn't happen overnight. Any insight to my chart.

Osamenor

Staff member
Ok will give it a try, but if I remember correctly I need to create a chart when I thought of the question.

And you need to make a separate topic for it and post it in the horary section. On this site, horary questions are for horary forums only.

Regarding your natal chart, is the one you posted the original, cast for your birthplace, or is it your relocated chart? If it's relocated, I would want to see the original, for comparison.

CaprLibraSquared

And you need to make a separate topic for it and post it in the horary section. On this site, horary questions are for horary forums only.

Regarding your natal chart, is the one you posted the original, cast for your birthplace, or is it your relocated chart? If it's relocated, I would want to see the original, for comparison.

I did post in the horary section.
The chart I posted is cast for my birthplace. Should I also post a relocated chart? To clarify that is changing the birth place to the current location.

kshantaram

Premium Member
sorry to learn of your grave personal n job situation!
hope information enables reflect on the chart :

sat transit own cap 12th for foreign lands from moon
under emotional stress;
sat cap elevated aspect sun libra 9th for luck, distant travels;

moon acq reformist, mystic, uncertain, innovative;

sun debilated libra, objective, fair, wavery mind,
aptitude for public relations management;
stormy anger when provoked;

ketu separative node conjunct sun libra,
distancing from father, distant lands,
pain-injury-surgery kidneys-thighs-heart-stomach etc

ketu now transit cap asc, pain-injury-surgery head-knees etc;
prayers to Chrsit, offer red flowers at alter at home fri evenings;
wear ruby over pendant touching heart;

sun-sat opp 3/9 axis
strained relationships with siblings, father;
luck-education-travels-initiatives under high stress;

sat-rahu NNode debilated aries 3rd,
hyper-impulsive, excessive risk taking, aptitude for social work,
rise-fall in life, toxic health issues, arms-shoulders-ears-brain etc,
prayers to ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;
wear blue sapphire over steel pendant touching heart;

Scorpio 10th inimical for cap asc,
stress-delays in career-recognition,
research-occult-forensic aptitudes;
gemini 6th preference for analytical work;
mer over inimical scorpio 10th calling for extra efforts;
prone to knee-skin-urological-intestinal issues;

mars 12th sag for foreign lands, foundry technology etc;

jup lord 12th over 8th leo, commanding attitude,
success amidst adversity;
jup aspect own sag 12th supportive of foreign lands;

jup-moon opp, victory amidst adversity;
jup year later moves to moon acq 2nd;
moon lord 7th over 2nd,
financial support from spouse;
wear pearl over silver ring over jup finger;

jup trine sat-rahu aries 3rd protective of initiative etc;
prayers to saint of faith,
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;
offer yellow flowers at alter at home sun mornings;
jup now transit debilated in cap asc;

venus lord 9th for luck negating to 8th virgo, debilated,
negating luck; self-centred; urological-intestinal-kidney issues;
venus elevated aspect pisces 2nd, supportive of family-finances;
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

sat sooner later moving to moon acq 2nd opp natal jup
could be more stressful, misjudgments-missed opportunities to avoid;
hope year later jup moving to moon acq easens;
rahu NNode year end moving to clever gemini 6th
could become tactical and helpful coping with challenges;

hope reflections n remedies help, do share how true-insightful,
traits-talents-health-life trends etc

wishing you well, kshantaram

CaprLibraSquared

sorry to learn of your grave personal n job situation!
hope information enables reflect on the chart :

sat transit own cap 12th for foreign lands from moon
under emotional stress;
sat cap elevated aspect sun libra 9th for luck, distant travels;

moon acq reformist, mystic, uncertain, innovative;

sun debilated libra, objective, fair, wavery mind,
aptitude for public relations management;
stormy anger when provoked;

ketu separative node conjunct sun libra,
distancing from father, distant lands,
pain-injury-surgery kidneys-thighs-heart-stomach etc

ketu now transit cap asc, pain-injury-surgery head-knees etc;
prayers to Chrsit, offer red flowers at alter at home fri evenings;
wear ruby over pendant touching heart;

sun-sat opp 3/9 axis
strained relationships with siblings, father;
luck-education-travels-initiatives under high stress;

sat-rahu NNode debilated aries 3rd,
hyper-impulsive, excessive risk taking, aptitude for social work,
rise-fall in life, toxic health issues, arms-shoulders-ears-brain etc,
prayers to ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;
wear blue sapphire over steel pendant touching heart;

Scorpio 10th inimical for cap asc,
stress-delays in career-recognition,
research-occult-forensic aptitudes;
gemini 6th preference for analytical work;
mer over inimical scorpio 10th calling for extra efforts;
prone to knee-skin-urological-intestinal issues;

mars 12th sag for foreign lands, foundry technology etc;

jup lord 12th over 8th leo, commanding attitude,
success amidst adversity;
jup aspect own sag 12th supportive of foreign lands;

jup-moon opp, victory amidst adversity;
jup year later moves to moon acq 2nd;
moon lord 7th over 2nd,
financial support from spouse;
wear pearl over silver ring over jup finger;

jup trine sat-rahu aries 3rd protective of initiative etc;
prayers to saint of faith,
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;
offer yellow flowers at alter at home sun mornings;
jup now transit debilated in cap asc;

venus lord 9th for luck negating to 8th virgo, debilated,
negating luck; self-centred; urological-intestinal-kidney issues;
venus elevated aspect pisces 2nd, supportive of family-finances;
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

sat sooner later moving to moon acq 2nd opp natal jup
could be more stressful, misjudgments-missed opportunities to avoid;
hope year later jup moving to moon acq easens;
rahu NNode year end moving to clever gemini 6th
could become tactical and helpful coping with challenges;

hope reflections n remedies help, do share how true-insightful,
traits-talents-health-life trends etc

Interesting the health - definitely have had stomach issues. Pain in my right ear and shoulder.
If I had a complete do-over in life I would have liked to gone down teh social worker path.

CaprLibraSquared

appreciate the so prompt brief feedback,

any other traits-talents-life trends etc
true-untrue etc based on the reading?

Strained relationship with sibling. I think my dad. I don't really hear from him anymore.

The jobs you referenced are all interests. If I was younger and could start over definitely would love forensics

Osamenor

Staff member
Should I also post a relocated chart? To clarify that is changing the birth place to the current location.

Not for my sake. I don't use relocated charts, unless I hear a burning question that's specifically about a relocated chart. My take on it is that your original birth chart is the one that really matters, no matter where in the world you are. Living somewhere else may give a slightly different tint to your life--it's like, the color scheme you started with was red and green, move over here and it's scarlet red and grass green, over there it's brick red and forest green (to use some names from Crayola!). But that's really all.

The reason I asked was that if you had posted your relocated chart, I would want to look at your original chart. Since you said you understood that living far from your birthplace changes your chart, I thought you might have switched to a relocated version. That's the only kind of change that living far from your birthplace makes. It doesn't change your original chart.

Osamenor

Staff member
And now that I know this is your original natal chart: bosses are found in your tenth house. What's there, and at your MC, describes what kind of boss you have, if you have a boss, and what kind of boss you are if you are the boss. Obviously, you can work for multiple bosses over a lifetime, most people do, and those different bosses might have very different personalities and management styles. If you yourself become a boss, your style might be different from that of any boss you've had. Still, the tenth house manages to describe them all, very loosely, just like your seventh loosely describes all your romantic partners.

If you have a bad boss, you have one who shows the negative traits of a Scorpio Mercury and Neptune. Unclear. Secretive (not always a bad thing in itself, but not what you need from a boss--the effective ones are up front with you). Manipulative and tells bold faced lies (those can be Mercury traits, and Scorpio has its own particular way of being manipulative). Hides from responsibility.

If you've previously had better bosses (I hope you did!), they would've had positive kinds of Scorpio-Mercury-Neptune traits. Maybe they came up with creative solutions. Maybe they were empathetic. Maybe they were particularly good listeners. Perhaps even the kind of person who was so good at listening that they helped you out with something before you realized you'd told them you needed help.

So your tenth house doesn't show the quality of your boss, in that it doesn't show how functional they are, as a boss. Just the ways they could be functional or dysfunctional. (Or simply some characteristic about them: for example, I have Uranus at my midheaven, and I've had several bosses who were particularly quirky people.) It sounds like you're living with the dysfunctional version.

Last edited:

CaprLibraSquared

Not for my sake. I don't use relocated charts, unless I hear a burning question that's specifically about a relocated chart. My take on it is that your original birth chart is the one that really matters, no matter where in the world you are. Living somewhere else may give a slightly different tint to your life--it's like, the color scheme you started with was red and green, move over here and it's scarlet red and grass green, over there it's brick red and forest green (to use some names from Crayola!). But that's really all.

The reason I asked was that if you had posted your relocated chart, I would want to look at your original chart. Since you said you understood that living far from your birthplace changes your chart, I thought you might have switched to a relocated version. That's the only kind of change that living far from your birthplace makes. It doesn't change your original chart.

Thank you this was really helpful.

CaprLibraSquared

And now that I know this is your original natal chart: bosses are found in your tenth house. What's there, and at your MC, describes what kind of boss you have, if you have a boss, and what kind of boss you are if you are the boss. Obviously, you can work for multiple bosses over a lifetime, most people do, and those different bosses might have very different personalities and management styles. If you yourself become a boss, your style might be different from that of any boss you've had. Still, the tenth house manages to describe them all, very loosely, just like your seventh loosely describes all your romantic partners.

If you have a bad boss, you have one who shows the negative traits of a Scorpio Mercury and Neptune. Unclear. Secretive (not always a bad thing in itself, but not what you need from a boss--the effective ones are up front with you). Manipulative and tells bold faced lies (those can be Mercury traits, and Scorpio has its own particular way of being manipulative). Hides from responsibility.

If you've previously had better bosses (I hope you did!), they would've had positive kinds of Scorpio-Mercury-Neptune traits. Maybe they came up with creative solutions. Maybe they were empathetic. Maybe they were particularly good listeners. Perhaps even the kind of person who was so good at listening that they helped you out with something before you realized you'd told them you needed help.

So your tenth house doesn't show the quality of your boss, in that it doesn't show how functional they are, as a boss. Just the ways they could be functional or dysfunctional. (Or simply some characteristic about them: for example, I have Uranus at my midheaven, and I've had several bosses who were particularly quirky people.) It sounds like you're living with the dysfunctional version.

I am indeed living with the dysfunctional version in dysfunctional organization. I think the organization brings out the dysfunction. However, at some point the frustration transforms into a boredom and brings the dysfunction out in me.....avoidance. On my more compassionate days I think he is struggling finding his place in the organization, but it is clear he doesn't support me so his struggle is not my problem.

I have had some good bosses. Really interesting I can see the traits you describe. This is the first boss I have had where I feel the secretiveness and the lies. WOW
Thank you!