a virgo sun, sag moon, pisces rising looking for clarity.

netunoxove

good afternoon everyone. :) just looking for insight on my chart from another set of eyes along with a few questions. most of my personal planets are in mutable signs (most of my planets in general). i know mutable signs are known as those who are able to change easily and are accepting of change. can anyone give me any negatives for having too many mutable signs in a chart? or anything about having too much of one quality in your chart?

also, i relate to my pisces ascendant very much so. i feel very neptunian while also feeling very much mercurial. is there any significance with having your ascendant be the exact opposite of your sun?

another point... my sun trines my neptune. maybe this is why i relate to my ascendant so heavily?

and one last question. all this mercurial energy in my chart with mercury being my dominant planet (besides my ruling planet, neptune), why do i have such a hard time VERBALLY expressing how i feel? when it comes to written communication, i express myself beautifully. when it comes to saying things out loud i get choked up every single time.

thank you for taking the time to read and analyze this. love. :)

Attachments

• my chart.jpg
    my chart.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 18
Hey! im a virgo sun, pisces rising too! i have retrograde saturn in aries in the first house too haha... im a cancer moon though...
and my name is brianna!!! is bria short for that???? Wild
i was born on Sept. 7 1996 and u can check out my chart here if ya want
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96760n

i think i read somewhere that having your ascendant and sun in opposotion makes it difficult for other people to understand you, or like you have to work harder to avoid being misunderstood... i definitely feel that but that could be due to lots of things.

i have to say though, i kind of love being both a pisces and virgo i think its really cool to have opposite signs...its Neat

i am Way better at expressing myself through text than speech, like hugely... i usually chalk it up to just being more comfortable communicating that way, tho...

as for down sides to mutuablity: I can definitely have a lot of trouble making up my mind. do you tend to change your mind a lot or have trouble making an important decision??

i also read somewhere that neptune can erode things too? which isnt a bad thing, necessary sometimes, but it also depends on whats being eroded? idk

i mean id definitely say consistency is Not my strong point so. thats kinda negative...
like i can be consistent about somestuff, but i definitely have to put some extra effort there...

anyway sorry this is so long, hope its kinda helpful?
have a good day :)