will i finish writing my proposal ?

Amie

dear all,

My question is if i will be able to finish writing/typing my PhD proposal in time to be able to present on the 27th of this month.
I am sorry I am not offering any delineation because i am very nervous and not able to conerntarte on anything. pls help.
heres the chart.

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_good_hr.38203.7088.jpg
    astro_2at_01_good_hr.38203.7088.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 25

rafaella

dear all,

My question is if i will be able to finish writing/typing my PhD proposal in time to be able to present on the 27th of this month.
I am sorry I am not offering any delineation because i am very nervous and not able to conerntarte on anything. pls help.
heres the chart.

Isn't this under your own control? Typing up your proposal, it is up to you, not anyone else.

Mars is weak though. Moon has dignity square Mercury which rules your 3rd. The aspect completes after both change signs, so perhaps you need more time to write.

Amie

Thank you for answering. But i am concerned because i am still reading. I am not sure if i ll be able to finish reading and typing which is why i posed the question. Will it get done, and if it will be good. and freaking out too. I feel like i wont be able to do it.

rafaella

Thank you for answering. But i am concerned because i am still reading. I am not sure if i ll be able to finish reading and typing which is why i posed the question. Will it get done, and if it will be good. and freaking out too. I feel like i wont be able to do it.

There will be mutual reception between Mars/Mercury so this is good. Mercury is approaching combustion. But Moon is dignified. I think you have ability to do well. But as I said you may need more time. Can you ask for extension?

You still have more than 3 weeks though (24 days).... quite a bit of time, plan ahead. I haven't done a Phd, but plenty of essays and lab reports during my time at Uni.... (uggghhh) Sometimes reading too much makes it all messy, and makes the task look too big. Maybe take notes, write a plan for what you want in the proposal. Get organised. Start writing and more ideas will come once you start writing.

Get extension if you can and maybe spend less time on this forum! haha

Best of luck!