Will we marry?

Bunraku

You're a woman yes?

Mars and Sun are your significators for marriage.

• While they do find that they're in each other's exaltations (+), they do not make an aspect (-).
  • Moon makes a trine to the Sun, his co-sig but I'm skeptical with this reception (?).
  • 1st and 7th lords do not aspect (-)
  • L7 isn't associated with the Sun (-)

For marriage, I really want to see that 1-7th contact. I'm not sure if

Bunraku

Turn the chart see what Venus represents in his world.
Check out Saturn afflicting him also.
SN on the DC - not good.

ElenaJ

"I am not putting all of my eggs in one basket and, i am alright with moving on if needed."

I think the answer lies in this sentence.
Marriage and having children is not something you do while thinking you are not completely committed.

Mercury, ascendent ruler, is on his 2nd of money. As well as your 8th of partner's resources, and sex. And in the ambitious sign of Capricorn. This is not someone looking towards a commitment.

He is Jupiter in flirty sagittarius. Approaching a square with disruptive Uranus. Not moving towards commitment.

Venus rules your 5th, and has just moved into his 12th of hidden despair. He too is not looking committed.

Both mercury and Venus move towards contact with pluto, ruler of your 6th and again his 12th.

Moon in the sign of virgo, duty and obligation, in the 4th house of home and family, approaches a trine with sun, ruler of your 2nd of resources.

The ascendent/descendent in mutable and double signs promise change.

The last thing this chart looks like is a marriage union.

ElenaJ

Sorry!

I am just not understanding the explanations. Honestly.

I took this as meaning he is focusing on career because of capricorn and the second house. That maybe he is more focused on something else, career, making money and not marriage.

Capricorn is where we find mercury. You are mercury. You are in his money house.

That he is into playmate mode instead of wanting something truly serious in a relationship.

He is in freedom mode. Uranus wants freedom not legalised ties.

I understand the 12th house in itself. Does this mean we are both doubting committing to each other?

Your 5th is children. He is despairing about having children.

I do not understand. What does this mean? This is the second time the second house shows up.

There is an emotional need for creation of a family, that requires financial resources, and this is what brings together the male and the female in this chart.

I see the second house, the 12th house and mutable signs are the main qualities of this chart. But, I do not get the context.

The 2nd house is your money. The 12th house is hidden motives. Mutable signs are very open to change, unlike fixed signs.

Change as in because of the mutable sign emphasis, things might change (either for the worse or the better)?

Change means different. For example, changing your mind. Which could be for a negative or for a positive.

tikana

Thank you .
Hmm.... your response is different. What to make of it?

He did talk about proposing sometime in March but , I do not see it.

Sun is a resident of 7th house therefore its a coruler
Merc is leaving sun
Moon joins them again

What is so complicated.

You didnt ask when so timing might be off