My son has Pluto in 4th house and I'm worried

CapAquaPis

I have a 4th house Pluto in Libra opposite Venus in Aries at midheaven. My Mars conjunct Jupiter and Saturn in Virgo. And I'm a Sun/Moon in Aquarius. I wish you the very best for your son despite the astrological profile.

Luxr

I have a 4th house Pluto in Libra opposite Venus in Aries at midheaven. My Mars conjunct Jupiter and Saturn in Virgo. And I'm a Sun/Moon in Aquarius. I wish you the very best for your son despite the astrological profile.

Hi CapAquaPis, Thank-you. What about your family experience?

Luxr

And go on you must. You have a strong Aries Mars, your will power, the fighter, in the first house and in a lovely sextile (harmonious energies) to Jupiter. You should ignore your fears and move ahead with confidence. :happy:

Thank-you...I like that Mars, although he's ruler of 8th house too :-(

venusarising

I think Pluto can have many meanings in the fourth house amongst them one can be family legacy I think. I have Pluto in the fourth. And I feel my whole life has been about healing my ancestors pain ;) it hasn't been an easy road

Oceanis

Ciao Luxr !
My first remark, is that your natal chart also has a Pluto-Mars opposition, which your son has inherited from you!

second, upon checking your boy's natal chart, here is what I LIKE: his Country = Homeland & Family will be very important to him, both professionally, and personally:

Sun, Mercury, Mars in Cancer = Loves the home, also a Patriot.
Also: quick thinker, stubborn, but very smart. Fast thought, fast movement, very energetic. Slim, slender, athletic. In my opinion he could select a career to support his country, like a Policeman, or Military career.

He has Moon conjunct Jupiter, and these are not negatively afflicted by Pluto or other planets. He is EXTREMELY connected to you = mother, and your bonding will have a life-long duration. He will always be close to you, even when he gets married.
Finally, Pluto in the 4th house is not bad. I have the same placement, and it means that he will be TORN between his love for the family, and his need to succeed in his career. In my case, I am taking care of my elderly mother, but also several family members that need my support.
Not bad though, as this dedication is what he will choose.
Good luck!

Astronoodles

Luxr, as at least one other member has said, Saturn in the 5th represents fears, anxieties, and deep sense of responsibility toward your child. You having that position shows how worried you are. I promise that if you are so worried about being a good mother, it is a sign that you are willing to put forth the effort required to raise him right. Secondly, I am sorry you have been suffering with depression and anxiety. They are unforgiving illnesses. I implore you to seek some help, because you deserve to be happy and heal from your problems. From the bottom of my heart, I am sorry you have these issues. You are already a wonderful mother because you care enough to worry. This post really made me emotional because I can tell how much you love your son.

I really hope you can find help and in my opinion your baby's chart is beautiful. Radiant Leo Moon in the 11th, Cancer sun in the 10th, is he affectionate? I am sure things will be alright. <3

CapAquaPis

Hi CapAquaPis, Thank-you. What about your family experience?

sorry for late reply, someone stated 4th house Pluto have family histories in difficult times and this is true for me. My father from France experienced WW2 and my mother's side included migrations from states devastated by the 1930s dust bowl. I was diagnosed with a mild form of (or high-functioning) autism.

Scaredmoon

My son has Pluto in 4th, I have Saturn and Pluto and Venus in 5th and my husband has Mars in 5th

I am worrying. Saturn def causes huge anxiety

Luxr

I think Pluto can have many meanings in the fourth house amongst them one can be family legacy I think. I have Pluto in the fourth. And I feel my whole life has been about healing my ancestors pain ;) it hasn't been an easy road

Thank-you venusarising, that's very interesting. ..If you like, tell me something more about your experience

Luxr

sorry for late reply, someone stated 4th house Pluto have family histories in difficult times and this is true for me. My father from France experienced WW2 and my mother's side included migrations from states devastated by the 1930s dust bowl. I was diagnosed with a mild form of (or high-functioning) autism.

Thank-you really for your reply, it's another interesting intepretation that I didn't know before.

Luxr

Luxr, as at least one other member has said, Saturn in the 5th represents fears, anxieties, and deep sense of responsibility toward your child. You having that position shows how worried you are. I promise that if you are so worried about being a good mother, it is a sign that you are willing to put forth the effort required to raise him right. Secondly, I am sorry you have been suffering with depression and anxiety. They are unforgiving illnesses. I implore you to seek some help, because you deserve to be happy and heal from your problems. From the bottom of my heart, I am sorry you have these issues. You are already a wonderful mother because you care enough to worry. This post really made me emotional because I can tell how much you love your son.

I really hope you can find help and in my opinion your baby's chart is beautiful. Radiant Leo Moon in the 11th, Cancer sun in the 10th, is he affectionate? I am sure things will be alright. <3

Thank-you so much for your warm and sensitive words...I see a psychoterapist and I hope to overcome my anxiety and depression...I appreciate so much you think I'm a good mum, I'm trying my best, your words really help me. Thank-you again

Luxr

Ciao Luxr !
My first remark, is that your natal chart also has a Pluto-Mars opposition, which your son has inherited from you!

second, upon checking your boy's natal chart, here is what I LIKE: his Country = Homeland & Family will be very important to him, both professionally, and personally:

Sun, Mercury, Mars in Cancer = Loves the home, also a Patriot.
Also: quick thinker, stubborn, but very smart. Fast thought, fast movement, very energetic. Slim, slender, athletic. In my opinion he could select a career to support his country, like a Policeman, or Military career.

He has Moon conjunct Jupiter, and these are not negatively afflicted by Pluto or other planets. He is EXTREMELY connected to you = mother, and your bonding will have a life-long duration. He will always be close to you, even when he gets married.
Finally, Pluto in the 4th house is not bad. I have the same placement, and it means that he will be TORN between his love for the family, and his need to succeed in his career. In my case, I am taking care of my elderly mother, but also several family members that need my support.
Not bad though, as this dedication is what he will choose.
Good luck!

I don't know how to thank-you for your analysis and for telling me your experience, your reply is very precious for me, if my son personality were similar to your analysis I probably would be the happiest mother in the world.

Luxr

My son has Pluto in 4th, I have Saturn and Pluto and Venus in 5th and my husband has Mars in 5th

I am worrying. Saturn def causes huge anxiety

Hallo Scaredmoon, maybe my thread made your anxiety increase, and I'm so sorry about it...I know how Saturn in fifth can cause anxiety, but I hope that reading the replies to my thread will help you just like it's helping me...I wish all best in you and your family.

Luxr

My son is born 18/07/2015 and he's got Pluto in 4th house opposite to Mars and Mercury in 10th. I'm scared, as these positions talk about family and mother....sometimes I'm afraid to leave him orphan too!!! Any experience about configuration like this? Thank-you and sorry for my English, I'm italian woman.

Excuse me for writing again, but I'm more and more scared...
Now saturn is transiting his 4th house and it's gonna hit his planets in cancer in 10th house next year...so scared...
Could anyone tell me again something not so horrible about his experience with pluto in 4th house in natal chart? Thank-you so much

ninavera

I have Pluto in Leo in the 4th house. And it is the apex of a t-square from a Mercury/Jupiter opposition.

My Mom was wonderful, loving and caring and we are still very close. She is 87 and still drives her car to the market by herself. :innocent:

Thank you so much for this, my 5year old has this position and I've been worried I might die or become really ill or that some stranger predator gets to her, etc.
Thank You!❤️

greybeard

All those things you fear - death, illness, predators - are very real possibilities.
But highly unlikely.
And there is nothing you can do to prevent their coming upon you on the dark of night no matter how hard you try, no matter how much you worry.

And you will transmit your fearfulness to your daughter like a plague.

Wouldn't it be better to bury your fears and enjoy every moment - this moment, which is all we have - with your daughter?

Peace

A pox on Pluto!