Please help!! Am I going to finish this program?

LovelyNomad7

Hello,

I am currently in this intense program for Communication Sciences and Disorders. Unfortunately today was not my day. I had an extremely difficult exam and did not do well at all. I studied but I just blanked out. The professor is really nice though but I want to know if I am going to finish this program. I cannot continue if I make anything less than a B in any of my classes. And in that particular class there are only 2 exams, one project and research so that makes up a huge percentage of my grade!

Attachments

• schoollevel.gif
    schoollevel.gif
    58.7 KB · Views: 17

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello,

I am currently in this intense program for Communication Sciences and Disorders. Unfortunately today was not my day. I had an extremely difficult exam and did not do well at all. I studied but I just blanked out. The professor is really nice though but I want to know if I am going to finish this program. I cannot continue if I make anything less than a B in any of my classes. And in that particular class there are only 2 exams, one project and research so that makes up a huge percentage of my grade!

There are many considerations in a full delineation, but looking at a few key ones, I believe the answer is yes, you will, but it is likely going to be difficult.

This is based on the following:
Your significator, Sun, aspects the program, Jupiter, by opposition.
Jupiter is in its detriment in the sign of Gemini and also retrograde.

The opposition indicates yes but with obstacles or challenges to overcome. Jupiter in its detriment and retrograde shows a serious affliction in the power to realize your intent.

LovelyNomad7

Even if the answer were no I would definitely try my hardest to make it happen. I'm just having such a hard time right now. My moon in Gemini is all over the place. I'm just completely off balance. I'm trying to regain control of everything. Tough times. Hope all is well! Thanks again :)