Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

david starling

Some astrologers said the age of Aquarius actually begins in the year 2597, a long way from now (5 centuries). The last 650 years under a Libra? or Gemini? decan. It should have began in 1947 after WW2 and start of the cold war which ended around 1991, about 45 years long.

Well, tropically, we can dispense with all the vagueness and guesswork by sticking to the Zodiac we know best. It has its own precessional Age-indicator, independent of sidereal.

:capricorn::aquarius::pisces:, why do tropicalists insist on disputing the Sign locations of the sidereal Zodiac with actual siderealists, who use it for reading Charts, not just for the astrological Ages? Seems disrespectful.

CapAquaPis

The generations born in the last quarter of the Scorpio micro-age: Capricorn 1925-39, Sagittarius 1940-54 and Scorpio 1955-69 might had a good time in American life between 1946-2020, but I see they will have many quality of life issues after 2021. Currently in the Libra micro-age Gemini era 2014-29, we're learning to adapt to a more technological based economy that was developing since 1970-84 when the Virgo era was around, another Mercury-ruled sign to promote telecommunication and scientific innovation with computers and the internet. What will become of the Leo era and Cancer era generations (1985-99 and 2000-13 respectively) in their experiences with living in the 2020s decade?

david starling

The generations born in the last quarter of the Scorpio micro-age: Capricorn 1925-39, Sagittarius 1940-54 and Scorpio 1955-69 might had a good time in American life between 1946-2020, but I see they will have many quality of life issues after 2021. Currently in the Libra micro-age Gemini era 2014-29, we're learning to adapt to a more technological based economy that was developing since 1970-84 when the Virgo era was around, another Mercury-ruled sign to promote telecommunication and scientific innovation with computers and the internet. What will become of the Leo era and Cancer era generations (1985-99 and 2000-13 respectively) in their experiences with living in the 2020s decade?

Who invented "micro-ages"? :unsure:

david starling

Hi.
Who came up with the material world striving for wealth and senseless destruction of yourself in the Age of Aquarius.? This world is material and is working on tough business. This Age of Capricorn. But the blind do not mind discriminating things in their ignorance think sensibly attributed it to Aquarius.

This amazes me, first time I've seen it. Someone actually looked at this Age rationally, and recognized it as an Age of Capricorn before I got the word out!

david starling

I'm going to quote that first sentence:

"Who came up with the material world striving for wealth and senseless destruction of yourself in the Age of Aquarius?

And, "This world is material and is working on tough business. This Age of Capricorn."-{skywarrior33}

It's just so clearly stated! :happy:

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Who invented "micro-ages"? :unsure:

Certain avant-garde politicians, I guess. Astrology is interpreted in many ways, but they go by what they studied to do horoscopes and analyze natal charts of many people. I'm concerned for generations in Capricorn, Sagittarius and esp. Scorpio micro-ages who are over age 50 in this pandemic, a high risk group, but not to worry, Scorpio and Sagittarius are signs of medical healing along with the parazodiac Ophiuchus-the constellation wrestles Serpens in his arms. 1969-70 is seen as a time the world has another chance (very Libran/Virgin).

The Covid19 pandemic turned global right after the Capricorn and Aquarius seasons, I'm sorry to know Pisces, Aries, Taurus and it appears Gemini months will be hard times (esp. for those whose birthdays are in those months), and the signs of disease Cancer and Leo...like scientific Capricorn and Aquarius people who *knew* a global pandemic was possible, I see the Cancer and Leo months (opposite signs) is when action will be taken to heal the world...and I hope Cancer and Leo birthdays won't have to get "cancelled" in the summer.

david starling

Certain avant-garde politicians, I guess. Astrology is interpreted in many ways, but they go by what they studied to do horoscopes and analyze natal charts of many people. I'm concerned for generations in Capricorn, Sagittarius and esp. Scorpio micro-ages who are over age 50 in this pandemic, a high risk group, but not to worry, Scorpio and Sagittarius are signs of medical healing along with the parazodiac Ophiuchus-the constellation wrestles Serpens in his arms. 1969-70 is seen as a time the world has another chance (very Libran/Virgin).

The Covid19 pandemic turned global right after the Capricorn and Aquarius seasons, I'm sorry to know Pisces, Aries, Taurus and it appears Gemini months will be hard times (esp. for those whose birthdays are in those months), and the signs of disease Cancer and Leo...like scientific Capricorn and Aquarius people who *knew* a global pandemic was possible, I see the Cancer and Leo months (opposite signs) is when action will be taken to heal the world...and I hope Cancer and Leo birthdays won't have to get "cancelled" in the summer.

That would be sidereal Charts only, since the micro-Ages are divisions of the sidereal Ages, which don't impact the tropical Zodiac. Sounds like Terry MacKinnell's "Macro Astrology".

Terry advances the sidereal Age-indicator 15 degrees ahead of everyone else, with the sidereal Age of Pisces mostly ending during the Renaissance and the sidereal Age of Aquarius mostly beginning.

However, he does believe the Age-signs overlap, so Pisces is "background" Age to Aquarius, which wont really come into it's own until the halfway mark at around the year 2500.

david starling

Being a 3H Aquarian opposite Uranus, born from an Aquarian/Leo combo, with a sister who is an Aquarian and many friends and family with Sun conjunct or opposite Uranus, I find the sign itself very innovative and creative - but Uranus is a pain in the ***, a huge ego and like all Aquarians I know, and being one, we need impovement and change constantly. Problem with most Aquarians is they cannot change because they are the last "fixed" sign, so generally life has to come down hard on them eventually (in order to change).

Astronomy, Astrology and the Sciences which Aquarius rules (at least in the age of electricity, pollution, higher thinking) is something that has pretty much depleted our earth's resources since the 1920s.

On the rebel front of rebelliousness for truth - that is generally way over Idealized and only a small percentage of it can be manifested because as an Air sign, its not really about manifestation in the physical, its more about speculation.

If Scorpios have issues with sex, Aquarians have issues with Friends, so as the sign of friendships and groups, there you have it, problems and so forth. The tagline "Hopes wishes and dreams" actually belong to Pisces in the 12th, not the 11th in Aquarius.

But for determination and pushing through what others cannot imagine, that is what it does best.

So no, the Age of Aquarius is filled with nothing but troubles and fighting and arguing. And as soon as Pluto goes into Aquarius (soon), we will birth the next Revolutionaries who will fight the Pluto in Capricorn generation for everything they stand for.

The Aquarian Age hasn't "taken effect" yet. It's in the mix tropically, but we're still not to the end of this Saturnian-ruled, tropical Age of Capricorn.

So, you're right in seeing it as a Capricorn/Aquarius competition, although Cap versus Aqua isn't the cause of the fighting, it's Sat versus Ura.

Last edited:

david starling

Hi.
Who came up with the material world striving for wealth and senseless destruction of yourself in the Age of Aquarius.? This world is material and is working on tough business. This Age of Capricorn. But the blind do not mind discriminating things in their ignorance think sensibly attributed it to Aquarius.

I'm fond of this post! :love:

Phoenix the Elder

Account Closed
I've read through this entire post Age of Aquarius. The only reason I am responding is because an email was sent to me today (may 2021). Its been awhile since I've been here on this thread...

Age of Aquarius:

Crazy Uncle "Herschel" - yes, thats right, Uranus's first name was Hershel by Sir William Herschel who announced its discovery March 13, 1781. The name hershel is a Hebrew origin that means Deer and that is a very different view of this planet's story by its name.

Herschel did not name the planet Uranus, he called his discovery "The Georgium Sidus" (the Georgian Planet) in honor of King George III of England. French astronomer Charles Messier called it “Herschel” and “Herschel's Planet,” and the Anatolian Goddess “Cybele” mistress of wild nature, hermaphrodite (neither male nor female), then a Goddess, thus the Spirit of Nature.

After this, German astronomer Johann Elert Bode (1747–1826) proposed the name Uranus but it wasn't until 1850 when the name was officially changed.

This is a planet has the energy of the Deer (and was wondering why I saw three huge dead deer the last two week and a baby newborn deer yesterday) in the field near my home; the name of the Spirit of Nature and Uranos, God of the Sky who now is the current named ruler of Aquarius.

As with all air sign signatures, there is a shape shifting and change that occurs naturally with air signs because air, is the Wind and everyone knows about wind mythology. Wind is about change and so is Uranus. Change is a signature of the other air signs Gemini and Libra (who is a little more tame).

Because Uranus rules lightning I want to share this video about Electric Geology and an event that took place in the ancient past when the earth had a huge electrical surge (enough to make many countries write petroglyphs about it). Its pretty fascinating and very Urananian...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwECQPUU8D4

david starling

Zeus/Jupiter rules Earth's sky, and free lightening.

Uran rules the Heavens, which contain the planets and stars.

Saturn rules controlled electrical technology, and explosives.

[IMO]

Phoenix the Elder

Account Closed
There are many Goddesses and Night Goddesses that rule the Sky above the Earth. Try Exploring those. Urania rules the Sky in Astrology and Uranus rules Electricity and Thunder in the Sky. Jupiter is of the Sag fires and we know what he does, the Coyote Trickster! 9H stuff, Jupiter Zues sleeps with everyone disrepecting his wife, cheating with his sex addictions, thinking he's smarter than Uranus when he is not. Jupiter is personal not collective, and he is and rules as a human Patriarchal God... Patrairch RIP your time is over. :)

Last edited:

david starling

There are many Goddesses and Night Goddesses that rule the Sky above the Earth. Try Exploring those. Urania rules the Sky in Astrology and Uranus rules Electricity and Thunder in the Sky. Jupiter is of the Sag fires and we know what he does, the Coyote Trickster! 9H stuff, Jupiter Zues sleeps with everyone disrepecting his wife, cheating with his sex addictions, thinking he's smarter than Uranus when he is not. Jupiter is personal not collective, and he is and rules as a human Patriarchal God... Patrairch RIP your time is over. :)

I haven't found any reference to Ouranos or Caelus (the Roman version of Ouranos) as a god of lightning and thunder--only Zeus/Jupiter.

Also, the Aquarian glyph :)aquarius:) isn't about lightning and thunder, or electronic technology. It's about mind-waves. [IMO]

Opal

Premium Member
Uranus is also gay ppl

And Transgender, and hermaphrodite, and with sex changes, and electricity, and the different and irregular.

It amazes me the amount of things going on in our world, that point to the Age of Aquarius, and yet we debate that we are still in Pisces.

I feel we are in Aquarius, but whoa, whoa, whoa feelings account for .....(fill in the blank ______)

Opal

Premium Member
Statistics Canada, just had their mandatory census. The main questions referred to your sex at birth, and what sex you identify yourself as now.

Doesn't sound like Pisces to me. :whistling:

Opal

Premium Member
I haven't found any reference to Ouranos or Caelus (the Roman version of Ouranos) as a god of lightning and thunder--only Zeus/Jupiter.

Also, the Aquarian glyph :)aquarius:) isn't about lightning and thunder, or electronic technology. It's about mind-waves. [IMO]

Me neither. I also agree with the mind waves.