When Job

Sivan

When will my wife get a job

Hello Seniors,

My wife is looking for a job for long time. Can someone look at the horary chart and let us know when will she get one. Your help is appreciated!

Query time:

15-June-2020
8:17 PM Eastern Time(US)
Framingham, MA, US

Attached the horary chart

attachment.php

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

aquarius7000

Re: When will my wife get a job

Hi,

Who is asking the question? You or your wife?

We need to know who gets the first house.

Good luck

Sivan

I am asking the question. It was the time it urged me and I decided to post it in this forum. Couple of days before that my wife asked me to post in this forum though, but the query time in this post is when I decided to ask

Hi Sivan:wink:

Timing isn't always easy to decipher in Horarys, but if we use the lords of the 7th house for your wife's Ascendant and her career lord of her 10th-count 10 houses from her Ascendant the 7th house, (the charts radical 4th house), the question might not pose difficult nor too complicated to answer about timing, so, 'When' ('timing) involves the Moon, & 4th H.C. lord(s) using these lords of the houses in question (Moon, Mercury, Mars) & considering the aspects they make towards each other). will my wife (7th house lord-Mercury, Sun) get a job/Career?', we could see an answer.

Aspects between Mercury, Sun (lord(s) of your wife's 7th house) & Mars will help tell the timing. Co-Moon's aspects is used for timing additionally. Moon has already perfected the sextile (opportunity) to Sun, (has your wife already applied for specific job(s) and is just waiting to be called back for an interview?). Moon TOL from Sun to Lucky Strike N.N., (angular-makes the N.N. imp. in strength) is positive & could mean days, consider Moon in Cardinal Aries = fast.

Next in line consider Mercury moving to trine (getting the job with little effort) Mars (her 10th H.C. lord of careers) in the radical charts cadent 3rd house (her higher mind 9th house-hopeful thinking) in Pisces-is she beginning to wonder if it is hopeless to look for work? Neptune and Mars are in a 12th house position from her 10th of careers (hidden feelings of doubt place).

The trine between Cardinal Mercury in Cancer & Neptune in Mutable Pisces (could mean the opportunity to obtain a creative job) is approx. 4-8 increments-away from perfecting the aspect. Could be seen as 8 weeks, or 8 days. I should think between 4 days - weeks from the date of submission of an application, to 8 days or weeks for confirmation of work? An application submitted in 4 days (Moon to N.N. in 7th house) could prove positive-fruitful by the end of 8 increments of time (= 8 days to 8 weeks)?

Mars is a Cadent house with Neptune, (vague meanderings surrounding the question, maybe some clarity is due..?) in such a position they could be considered weak - qualifying a 'no' answer to the question. I hope this isn't the case with your concern. My answer to your question is above, maybe you will, after some time, tell the forum if your wife did receive work?

Hope this helps
Please update won't you?

Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Last edited:

Sivan

Thanks Student of Astrology! Yes, my wife has been applying for jobs quite sometime. May be it is not the right time yet. She is kind of losing hope. Will update when she get a job.

Aquarius7000 and Kalinka , can you look at the chart please ?

aquarius7000

Hi,

Earliest I see something working out on the job front is around in half a year.

If you like, post your wife's natal chart also

Sivan

Thanks aquarius7000 . Here is the natal chart

Attachments

• natal.jpg
    natal.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Sivan

Thanks Kalinka. May I know if your prediction based on Horary or Natal.

Aquarius7000, please find the Regiomontanus house system chart.

attachment.php

Attachments

• natal_astro.jpg
    natal_astro.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

aquarius7000

Sivan,

Thanks. Is her time of birth from a birth certificate? It looks very rounded off at 7:30 (and not like 7:27 or 7:32)? I ask because your wife's career line of 10th house is extremely border case, which means if a slight difference could mean her career house is in Cancer instead of in the sign of Leo.

I will note though that in both cases, the Lord of the 10th house is not so strong. There is the saving grace though - Jup in the 10th.

Sivan

Thanks Aquarius7000.

This is the time in her certificate and what they have noted down. But she thinks it could be +/- 5 minutes. She previously worked from Aug 2013 to Aug 2014, not sure if this will be helpful in deciding 10th house.

aquarius7000

It is very difficult to work on TOB rectification using one event, and a time-consuming process.

In Aug. 2014, Uranus was at 16* - midpoint of Sun-Moon natal opposition. Any one of the two planets could be ruling the MC.
What does she do for a living professionally?

kalinka

Thanks Kalinka. May I know if your prediction based on Horary or Natal.

with horary. horary is the easiest way to predict an event if we don't know the exact birth minute (since I use the stellar system for natal predictions). Even if we know it, I always prefer horary.

Sivan

Thanks Kalinka.

Thanks Aquarius7000, Will it be useful if I provide few more life events. But I understand that rectification is a time consuming one.

She is an IT Professional. With her 10th house being either in Cancer or Leo in her natal chart , adds any support to the horary predictions? Thanks again for your time!

aquarius7000

...Thanks Aquarius7000, Will it be useful if I provide few more life events. But I understand that rectification is a time consuming one.

She is an IT Professional. With her 10th house being either in Cancer or Leo in her natal chart , adds any support to the horary predictions? Thanks again for your time!
10th house is from natal chart.

Yes, it can add weight to the predictions. A natal chart is very very valid. If course, having the correct time of birth is always good. Normally, 2-3 mins don't make a difference, but with your wife, the main axes are borderline cases as said. Sometimes, depending on the problem, I like to double check Horary against a natal chart (both are different charts). It is like getting a second opinion, which often helps. One thing - natal chart is obviously very exclusive and close to the person concerned. In this case your wife.

I will look at the natal chart later again.

Sivan

Correct! So, I was wondering which one of the below correlates more with the horary chart ?
1) 10th house falls in Leo in natal
2) 10th house falls in cancer in natal

Thanks!