Afraid to Trust New Romance After Divorces and Betrayal

SerahD

Afraid to Trust New Romance After Betrayal

I have been dating a man for a few weeks whom I have known about two years. He's smart, attractive, kind, successful, and respected by my friends.

At this point in life, I'm not sure it's a good idea to try for another long-term romantic partnership. My last relationship of 4.5 years was challenging to say the least, and I've also been married before.

I'll attach my own chart and the Synastry, Composite, and Davison charts for the two of us. The main questions are:

- Should I continue to try for a healthy long-term romantic life partnership, or is the time and energy for that past?
- What kind of home life and sex life is indicated by the charts?
- Is this person someone who is likely to betray me, either financially or romantically?
- What is the significance of the major stelliums in the Fourth House and the Eighth House in the Composite?

Thank you in advance for any insight. :love:

Attachments

• JJ and Serah Composite.jpg
    JJ and Serah Composite.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 25
  • JJ and Serah Davison.jpg
    JJ and Serah Davison.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi serah

this composite is very "dangerous "given your circumstances

the node/moon/Saturn stellium usually is an indication of devotion and committed love . the eros/psyche midpoint is also conjunct this stellium with eros conjunct the vertex. these symbols usually show a ultra romantic and loving nature to the chart
but here orcus is square to the node. orcus, a twin of pluto, shows that under all these romantic vibrations there is a very selfish attitude.
pluto is square to venus which again shows that the romance is based on carnal desire and that intimate love will not develop as the element of lust will always be stronger. this is dangerous as the psyche/eros et.al give a incredible romantic and "loving" interaction from him(eros conjunct the vertex) but as I said orcus shows this all to be a romantic sham as orcus is only interested in what it can take from the relationship. I think your intuitions are correct about this guy. I don't know if you have to rule out all long term relationships in the future , but this one will not develop into a open ,honest and truly loving connection.

rahu

SerahD

Thank you for the perspective, Rahu. So far, the communication is good and I don't feel that I am dependent on anything about the relationship.

We both see other people and he seems to care a little bit more about love and romance than I do right now. He is a few years younger than I am. At this time, we are kind and polite to each other. It is nice to be treated well, even if it is temporary. My last relationship was so challenging that I am still recovering from the shock of it.

This new person is planning to travel around the world in about 18 months. He has invited me to join him at times along the way if I want. He seems like someone who does want a lot of closeness. I could see him falling in a deeper love with someone else that would push out any lesser connections. That could really push any of my remaining ego buttons, depending on his choice.

Well, I like him but I am not 'in love' yet. I am considering if I should hold back or go ahead and spend time with him.

Thanks for all your insight!

Last edited: