Progressions and transits

Zeuses

Firstly, it is not just you that has Pluto in Capricorn or Saturn in Aquarius. Off the top of my head, Pluto has been in Cap I think since 2010, so it is like a whole generation that has been undergoing Pluto in Cap. Saturn has just entered Aquarius for all.

Also, I fail to understand why you would use such a strong and negative adjective to describe Neptune - "hideous". Is it due to your own understanding of Neptune being responsible for some personal experience, which makes you term Nep hideous?

Pluto transiting your 5th, which is, like the 1st, the house of self-expression, could have awakened some past issues of bullying, esp. since you have Pluto in the first house.

On a slightly different, but connected note, I know somebody, who has the exact same placement of that Plu-Ura combo along with a personal planet on their Asc. and yes, on several occasions, per my own experience, they can be very stubborn and bully-ish.
The reason I have referred to my experience of Neptune as hideous is because of my experience. I have it transiting seventh since 2012 and for a few years it was opposite Pluto which was awful. I have also experienced it in a challenging transit to Venus. My experience of it had been on a par with negative Pluto transits.

In terms of my Pluto Uranus I can be stubborn but never in my life have I been referred to as a bully. I used to be a therapist that requires empathy and good relationship skills so I'm far from a bully. I have also seen numerous posts on here by people who have had bad experiences with various transits and have referred to them in all kinds of ways so I don't see an issue with me referring in a negative way to a planet whose transits have impacted upon me negatively. Anyway, thankyou for taking the time to respond.

JUPITERASC

Thankyou for all of this.
I think astrology was

less complex when I only followed transits lol.

There is so much
but the question is

what is the most important?

There are transits, progressions, solar return, lunar return.
If I was to ask an astrologer here is my natal

but I want to know the challenges and
opportunities of the next year

where do you start?
ANNUAL PROFECTIONS :smile:
in tandem with
SOLAR REVOLUTION aka modernist SOLAR RETURN
are most important foundation aka "start"

An introduction to
the ancient Hellenistic time-lord technique
ANNUAL PROFECTIONS
begins by introducing
the concept of time-lord techniques :smile:
and
includes a detailed treatment

of how to use the basic method of annual profections
in order to make yearly forecasts and predictions
starting from the day of a person's birthday aka SOLAR RETURN.

This is the video version
of episode 153 of The Astrology Podcast,
presented by Chris Brennan.

ANNUAL PROFECTIONS: A Basic Time-Lord Technique

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBwfIMnBKZk&t=239s

ALSO

there's ancient timing technique ZODIACAL RELEASING
WHICH DIVIDES A PERSON'S LIFE
into 'CHAPTERS'
and
helps establish your overall life story :smile:
Zodiacal releasing is an Hellenistic time-lord technique
recently recovered

from

https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius%20Valens%20entire.pdf
the work of the 2nd century astrologer VETTIUS VALENS
EXPLAINED IN DETAIL in episode 192
of The Astrology Podcast
with Chris Brennan and Leisa Schaim.
ZODIACAL RELEASING: An Ancient Timing Technique
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBSLHj8ddBc&t=751s

aquarius7000

The reason I have referred to my experience of Neptune as hideous is because of my experience. I have it transiting seventh since 2012 and for a few years it was opposite Pluto which was awful. I have also experienced it in a challenging transit to Venus. My experience of it had been on a par with negative Pluto transits.

In terms of my Pluto Uranus I can be stubborn but never in my life have I been referred to as a bully. I used to be a therapist that requires empathy and good relationship skills so I'm far from a bully. I have also seen numerous posts on here by people who have had bad experiences with various transits and have referred to them in all kinds of ways so I don't see an issue with me referring in a negative way to a planet whose transits have impacted upon me negatively. Anyway, thankyou for taking the time to respond.
You say the reason you refferred to Nep as hideous is because of your experience. However, you don't cite any experience itself, so there is no way for another person, like myself or anyone else, to know whether what you connect with Nep is actually attributable to Nep or just your own understanding of Nep, or something you may have read on a website, which is more likely to be very generic in nature.

If you were to cite your experience, one could look at it in pertinence to the ruler of your 7th house, how that is aspected, etc. However, if you don't wish to talk about it in public, that is understandable. Of course, that limits our understanding or your acknowledgement of how the Nep transit might be playing out in your particular case.

Also, when you speak about Nep opposing your natal Pluto, again, this has been the case for a whole generation born with Plu in Virgo. Nep against Plu in a person's chart, from a mere planetary opp. point of view, has almost no meaning by itself. There is only some relevance when it comes to their house placements - in your case this would be the 7th and and 1st.

Zeuses

You say the reason you refferred to Nep as hideous is because of your experience. However, you don't cite any experience itself, so there is no way for another person, like myself or anyone else, to know whether what you connect with Nep is actually attributable to Nep or just your own understanding of Nep, or something you may have read on a website, which is more likely to be very generic in nature.

If you were to cite your experience, one could look at it in pertinence to the ruler of your 7th house, how that is aspected, etc. However, if you don't wish to talk about it in public, that is understandable. Of course, that limits our understanding or your acknowledgement of how the Nep transit might be playing out in your particular case.

Also, when you speak about Nep opposing your natal Pluto, again, this has been the case for a whole generation born with Plu in Virgo. Nep against Plu in a person's chart, from a mere planetary opp. point of view, has almost no meaning by itself. There is only some relevance when it comes to their house placements - in your case this would be the 7th and and 1st.

Thankyou again for responding. I am aware that the outer planet connections are mean to be generational, however, I do recall reading about the Neptune opposite Pluto transit somewhere and the description was very pertinent to my experience at the time. I had a range of challenging transits including Pluto, but again when I read up about Neptune transit 7th it was quite pertinent to my experiences. On a positive note I am always checking the accuracy of astrology and having read Neptune transit 7th, it is as accurate as usual.

Zeuses

ANNUAL PROFECTIONS :smile:
in tandem with
SOLAR REVOLUTION aka modernist SOLAR RETURN
are most important foundation aka "start"

An introduction to
the ancient Hellenistic time-lord technique
ANNUAL PROFECTIONS
begins by introducing
the concept of time-lord techniques :smile:
and
includes a detailed treatment

of how to use the basic method of annual profections
in order to make yearly forecasts and predictions
starting from the day of a person's birthday aka SOLAR RETURN.

This is the video version
of episode 153 of The Astrology Podcast,
presented by Chris Brennan.

ANNUAL PROFECTIONS: A Basic Time-Lord Technique

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBwfIMnBKZk&t=239s

ALSO

there's ancient timing technique ZODIACAL RELEASING
WHICH DIVIDES A PERSON'S LIFE
into 'CHAPTERS'
and
helps establish your overall life story :smile:
Zodiacal releasing is an Hellenistic time-lord technique
recently recovered

from

https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius%20Valens%20entire.pdf
the work of the 2nd century astrologer VETTIUS VALENS
EXPLAINED IN DETAIL in episode 192
of The Astrology Podcast
with Chris Brennan and Leisa Schaim.
ZODIACAL RELEASING: An Ancient Timing Technique
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBSLHj8ddBc&t=751s

Thankyou for this but I'm not familiar with any of the terms with the exception of solar return. How does this differ from transits/progressions?

JUPITERASC

Thankyou for this but I'm not familiar with any of the terms
with the exception of solar return.
How does this differ from transits/progressions?
PROFECTIONS analyse transits IN GREAT DETAIL :smile:
and ZODIACAL RELEASING
is a method
that analyses transits in even greater detail than PROFECTIONS
and
viewing the videos explains how to do that
i.e.
ours is an astrological learning forum
and
the links are there
for anyone sufficiently interested
to view and listen to the video links posted
to discover how to
successfully analyse their natal transits in a structured way

Zeuses

Jup-sat transit acq 5th, seeking change but stuck,
research-economics-public administration-advisory-trainer aptitudes;
saturn 5th negates employment prospects;

Pisces-jup inimical for virgo ascendant, marriage-vocation under stress-delays;
Jupiter transit capricorn/acq 5th,
luck-romance-children-advisory position under stress-delays;
and heart-stomach-knees-legs under stress;

7th lord jup over 5th, gains from spouse, but under stress-delays;

Natal jup over aries 9th, luck-education-travels and luck after marriage under stress-delays;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;
prayers for saint of faith, offer yellow flowers tues mornings;

Saturn transit 2nd from moon under stress;

Jup acq trine venus gemini 10th for
arts, relationship, instrumental music, business-financial analysis; charisma

Rahu NNode heading towards venus gemini over the coming 1.5yr
tending to foreign relationships and foreign assignments;

Saturn aspect sun-mars aries 8th,
chronic brain-piles-urological-heart-stomach inflammations to care;

Saturn over next 2yrs heading towards natal saturn pisces 6th,
taking long-term decisions of life impacting next 30yrs,
sat acq 6th good for employment prospects and innovation/reform,
while prone to sciatica of the legs-feet etc;
good coping with opponents/servants;

ketu separative SNode coming 1.5yr transit sagittarius 4th,
philosophical-ambitious-impulsive;
detachment from mother-motherland-property,
pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-thighs etc;
lone transit not much to worry as such, while care!

ketu has just crossed moon-ketu cap 5th, moon lord 11th, impacting
mother-children-income-gains-friendships-speculative income;
pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-stomach-knees etc;
prayers for Christ, offering red flowers sat evenings;

jup-sat retrograde these 4months reviewing and delaying things;

hope information offers clues you are seeking,
share how true-insightful traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies and ideas to pick!

wishing you well,

JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM
OM Shree SaiGuruve Namaha, OM Shree SaiGaneshaya Namaha

Thankyou for your response and time in doing this however, I am a little confused as I have no idea what Ketu is and according to your interpretation I have none stop health problems from what I can make out of the analysis. I do not have a spouse nor am I working at present. I do have Saturn trine Venus however and I can't see any mention of this.

JUPITERASC

Thankyou for your response and time in doing this
however, I am a little confused as I have no idea what Ketu is
Ketu and Rahu are VEDIC ASTROLOGY :smile:

and according to your interpretation

I have none stop health problems from what I can make out of the analysis. I do not have a spouse nor am I working at present.
I do have Saturn trine Venus
however and I can't see any mention of this.

Zeuses

Ketu and Rahu are VEDIC ASTROLOGY :smile:

I see. Thankyou for taking the time to do this analysis but I only know western astrology and still learning that. The above analysis differs a great deal from western astrology with the latter being more positive overall for current transits in my chart.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I see. Thankyou for taking the time to do this analysis
but I only know western astrology and still learning that.
The above analysis differs a great deal from western astrology
with the latter being more positive overall for current transits in my chart.
Since your thread is on our GENERAL ASTROLOGY BOARD
members practising any form of astrology :smile:
whether, Western Tropical, Western Sidereal, Vedic, Chinese
and so on
often respond

Zeuses

PROFECTIONS analyse transits IN GREAT DETAIL :smile:
and ZODIACAL RELEASING
is a method
that analyses transits in even greater detail than PROFECTIONS
and
viewing the videos explains how to do that
i.e.
ours is an astrological learning forum
and
the links are there
for anyone sufficiently interested
to view and listen to the video links posted
to discover how to
successfully analyse their natal transits in a structured way

Thankyou for this. There are so many variables in astrology that you could study it all your life and still have more to learn.

kshantaram

Premium Member
This is the first attempt at trying to add a chart on here. This is my natal with transits and progressions. I have looked at it myself with my knowledge of transits and think that I have worked out the major ones, but looking for an objective view on the overall key themes at present. Would really appreciate it if someone could take a look at it and provide input. Thankyou

https://i.imgur.com/kXnvvJg.png

Thankyou for your response and time in doing this however, I am a little confused as I have no idea what Ketu is and according to your interpretation I have none stop health problems from what I can make out of the analysis. I do not have a spouse nor am I working at present. I do have Saturn trine Venus however and I can't see any mention of this.

Appreciate your candid evaluative acknowledgment, sorry all the chart reading effort was a waste, yourself not able to identify with none of the traits-talents-health issues-life trends-ideas to pick etc;

Ketu is separative SNode already mentioned in the reading, which you used to qualify my reading for the dustbin, rejecting the reading offering made here by this retired man, upon your post.

best regards and best wishes in search of objectivity!

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Moderated:

Jup-sat transit acq 5th, seeking change but stuck,
research-economics-public administration-advisory-trainer aptitudes;
saturn 5th negates employment prospects;
Moreover, Saturn transit 2nd from moon under stress;

Pisces-jup 7th house inimical for virgo ascendant, marriage-vocation under stress-delays;

inimical Jupiter transit capricorn/acq 5th now,
luck-romance-children-advisory position under stress-delays;

and heart-stomach-knees-legs under stress;

7th lord jup transit 5th, gains from spouse, but under stress-delays;

Natal inimical jup over aries 9th, luck-education-travels and luck after marriage
but under stress-delays;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;
prayers for saint of faith, offer yellow flowers tues mornings;

Jup transit acq the year ahead trine venus gemini 10th for
arts, relationship, instrumental music, business-financial analysis; charisma

Sat transit acq trine venus gem10th, artistic aptitudes, craving for affections,
but difficult to manifest; on-off relationships; prone to mutual health issues in relationship;
natal sat pisces square venus, relationship under challenge and health issues;

Lords 1/7 mer-jup over aries-taurus lords mars-venus,
relationships by mere attractions to care;

NNode heading towards venus gemini coming 1.5yr
tending to foreign relationships and foreign assignments;

Saturn tansit acq now aspect sun-mars aries 8th,
chronic brain-piles-urological-heart-stomach inflammations to care;

Saturn after 2yrs heading towards natal saturn pisces 6th,
need taking long-term decisions of life impacting next 30yrs,

sat sooner later transit acq 6th good for employment prospects, innovation/reform,
while prone to sciatica of the legs-feet etc;
good for coping with opponents/servants;

separative SNode coming 1.5yr transit sagittarius 4th,
philosophical-ambitious-impulsive;

detachment from mother-motherland-property,
pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-thighs etc;
lone transit by the Node not much to worry as such, while care!

separative SNode has just crossed natal moon-SNode cap 5th, moon lord 11th, impacting
mother-children-income-gains-friendships-speculative income;
pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-stomach-knees etc;
prayers for Christ, offering red flowers sat evenings;

jup-sat retrograde these 3-4months reviewing and delaying things;

share specifics how true-untrue the reading outcomes in terms of
traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies and ideas to pick if any!

wishing you well again,

JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM
OM Shree SaiGuruve Namaha, OM Shree SaiGaneshaya Namaha

btw vedic or non-vedic
it is about planets-signs-houses-placements-transits-aspects-outcomes n future prospects-remedies etc
and each offers his own perspective to one's best upon a reading request on the forum,
not meant to be approved or rejected, but discussed on salient points how true-untrue etc
and btw this is reading of your tropical chart and tropical transits not vedic, except for using
the terms rahu-ketu which are the NNode and SNode already clarified in the reading since beginning.

Last edited:

Zeuses

Appreciate your candid evaluative acknowledgment, sorry all the chart reading effort was a waste, yourself not able to identify with none of the traits-talents-health issues-life trends-ideas to pick etc;

Ketu is separative SNode already mentioned in the reading, which you used to qualify my reading for the dustbin, rejecting the reading offering made here by this retired man, upon your post.

best regards and best wishes in search of objectivity!

I sincerely apologise that my response has made you feel like this as it wasn't meant to. I read through your reading but was confused by some of the terms (obviously not knowing vedic astrology) so wondered why a major current transit wasn't in your analysis. I thanked you for taking the time to do this analysis as I always do when people take the time and energy in providing a response to questions. I didn't put it in the bin as you feel, I infact looked up Ketu to try and understand it. However, as I already get confused with some of the western astrology anything outside of that just confuses me more.
So apologies for how you feel it wasn't intended and thankyou again for taking the time to do this. It is appreciated

kshantaram

Premium Member
Regret to note that mere use of rahu-ketu the North-south nodes confuses you so much that it is merely impossible for you to pick up any ideas from the reading to respond to and care share feedbacks in terms of how true-untrue etc, having posted for a reading here; equally regret my reading has not appealed to you a bit, chosing to get stuck with rahu-ketu the nodes, as if all else and future trending prospects become irrelevant.

And your feedback responses to other posts here too have been similar in approach.

feel sorry to have attempted this thread again n again, to be able to reach out to you on this thread request, with a western bias.

Did not know the nodes disturb western astrology so much, while they are there all over, forming part of any eclipse, the North Node and the separative South Node!!

wishing you all well. Appreciate your candid acknowledgment again!!

While i remain without salient feedbacks on how true/untrue the reading on traits-talents-health-life trends-ideas to pick etc etc on the details of the reading as attempted in its effort for which you say you have thanked enough!

thank you too, best kind regards!! and best wishes again!! my apologies too for joining and disturbing your thread!!

btw seems the moderated reading posted again too has not helped clarify, in case you have carefully read it again?
one can always seek clarifications on a particular point!

Last edited:

Zeuses

Regret to note that mere use of rahu-ketu the North-south nodes confuses you so much that it is merely impossible for you to pick up any ideas from the reading to respond to and care share feedbacks in terms of how true-untrue etc, having posted for a reading here; equally regret my reading has not appealed to you a bit, chosing to get stuck with rahu-ketu the nodes, as if all else and future trending prospects become irrelevant.

And your feedback responses to other posts here too have been similar in approach.

feel sorry to have attempted this thread again n again, to be able to reach out to you on this thread request, with a western bias.

Did not know the nodes disturb western astrology so much, while they are there all over, forming part of any eclipse, the North Node and the separative South Node!!

wishing you all well. Appreciate your candid acknowledgment again!!

While i remain without salient feedbacks on how true/untrue the reading on traits-talents-health-life trends-ideas to pick etc etc on the details of the reading as attempted in its effort for which you say you have thanked enough!

thank you too, best kind regards!! and best wishes again!! my apologies too for joining and disturbing your thread!!

btw seems the moderated reading posted again too has not helped clarify, in case you have carefully read it again?
one can always seek clarifications on a particular point!

How bizzare

I responded to your post earlier and it seems to have disappeared.

You mentions Saturn in 5th house causing stress aspects to employment. This is true. I am currently unemployed and when I tried to seek work and applied for PhDs I was unsuccessful in everything including companies I had worked for in the past.

I have problems with sciatica sometimes

Marriage brought me bad luck, not good luck and I haven't actually had a relationship for years. I would like one Although I'm not sure I'm capable of it at present.

I am very creative at the moment, far more than at any other point in my life.

jac

Refresher; Neptune = Illusion!

Through the looking glass; Appearances, photogenic, through the glass darkly, through too many glasses too quickly... Spirits, film, photography, visual reception. What appears before you may not reveal what appears behind the lens.

Saturn = Discipline, Discipline, Discipline... Structure, crystallization, the taskmaster, crystals and crystallization, polish.
The shining result of incalculable training.

Just my two cents.

Zeuses

Refresher; Neptune = Illusion!

Through the looking glass; Appearances, photogenic, through the glass darkly, through too many glasses too quickly... Spirits, film, photography, visual reception. What appears before you may not reveal what appears behind the lens.

Saturn = Discipline, Discipline, Discipline... Structure, crystallization, the taskmaster, crystals and crystallization, polish.
The shining result of incalculable training.

Just my two cents.

Hi
Thankyou for your response but i didnt quite understand what you are referring to. Are you referring to transits or progressions?