Fixed Stars in SA and Progressed Charts?

Sag Moon

Fixed Stars
I never really looked at the Fixed stars except in passing.I did do some intense research to see what I could involving Algol and it can be a vry dangerous star when parrt of a formation and afflicted. At other times the energy can be used in a creative respect.
I am learning to have more respect for what these stars can denote especially if they are in exact conjunction to a Malefic or else as being at an APEX point to a T-Sq or angular..

Anyway I was looking at my Progressed chart and was wondering if any have looked at contacts to these Fixed stars by the faster moving bodies i.e.Sun,Moon,Venus,Mercury,Mars and the Angles.

In the coming years I shall have Venus and Sun making conjunctions to the Fixed Stars associated with the middle of Cancer-Sirius,Canopus,Castor. Venus shall first make a conjunction to these then Sun.

Vega is now being visited by Progressed Saturn Rx and I cannot find anything about this Fixed Star.

Anyway please elaborate what you may know about Progresssed and SA charts using Fixed Stars.

Any sites you can point me to would be of help.

One thing that I have been wondering about is the fact that ancient astrologers paid much attention to these bodies.Ebertin I think did research into them and gave us our interest in Midpoints.I now sense that maybe he was far ahead of his time.
I know Bernadette Brady has written a book on the Fixed Stars,but I have yet to get a copy .I really do not wish to buy anymore books at the moment.

Thanks for any info provided!

Themis

hi Sag Moon, i would suggest you have the book of Bernadette Brandy. even the best site of fixed stars that i've been did not tell me that not all the fixed stars concern the natal charts---depending where you're born in the world, there are fixed stars which never rise or neither set in comparison to a chart therefore they are not concerned in every horoscope. her book is very valuable to clarity these basic things.

the ancient did not use largest numbers of fixed stars. i think the progressed personal planets to an important fixed star could be very significant though the orb should be rather tight.

Sag Moon

I want to get the Brady book,but I need to wait.

I will post my chart and you can see whatever you need. If you wish to thoghts feel free.I am going through hell with trying to find work in the North East.
I am just getting into Fixed Stars and have been trying to find articles of what the ancients used also.
There is much talk on Algol,but unless it is placed very critical for ones chart with afflictions it usually does not play out the way worst way it has been portrayed to.
Jayne Mansfiled's chart it did and a few others.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid=r5yfilewbMgJD-u1180661501&lang=e&gm=a1&nhor=6&nho2=2&btyp=246&mth=gw&sday=17&smon=9&syr=2007&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&add=18&add=19&add=20&add=22&add=12&add=13&add=14&add=15&add=23&add=136199&ast=

Last edited: