Love-Lose-Win

Cancer7

Account Closed
I always lose when it comes to love, when will I win?

I've had many great men come into my life, but I always lose. When will I finally win, marriage, sound commitment. :pouty:
Where have I gone wrong in the past?

Chart attached and on thread!!!:bandit:

astro_245gw_01_cancer7_2013622.9648.23872.gif

Attachments

• npc.jpg
    npc.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 12

Krewster

Reality check here please: your Ven has only good aspects (tightly tridecile Sat and loosely tridecile the Moon), so I would expect you to enjoy superior abilities and experiences concerning matters of love.

Perhaps Ven does not "rule" what you mentioned (commitment) in which case I'll check the health of any part of your chart to which you may guide me.

raqun

I have the Moon/Saturn Conjunction in Scorpio but if you throw your mars in there, I bet you like control, are quite possessive and enter dark moods which you have no intention of revealing to your partner in depth.. If that's true, you need to look inside your mind and loosen up. Also try to find empathy with Venus and Sun which are in Cancer. But they are also in 8ght house - You seem very Scorpionic in nature, which makes you attract people but also induce fears they can't understand. On the other side Scorpio/pluto possess great power for transformation so if you put your mind to it, you are capable of great love, just learn trust and open up, even if there is a possibility to get hurt. I know it's hard, believe me.

For love you don't say you win or loose. Love is something you share and constantly build upon.

Please don't take offense in what I have written, I am by no means an experienced astrologer. I just wrote what i felt when looking at your chart based on my personal experience with myself.

Take care.

M

may28gemini

Well, in general, there's a lot of trial and error with all matters in life. Some people get lucky and find what they're looking for with few tries or even the first try. Some people have to try for many times and years and then they finally get what they're seeking.

I don't know what it is that you're seeking, but just because you haven't found it and that you've met a lot of "great" men but nothing came from it doesn't mean that you've lost anything. FYI Marriage is NOT the be all to end all.

I have no idea why there's so many people who overly idealize marriage when they have no idea the difficulties it encompass. Just because someone "commits" to you doesn't mean it's "forever" and you'll "win." Win what? Win possession over them? Win their promises? What is all this talk about win-lose when it comes to relationships? It's way more complicated than that.

I lucked out with the one that I married even though we divorced. He was really my first boyfriend and I was his first true girlfriend. We lasted a long time together and although it would be easy for others to say that since we divorced, we both "lost" in love, but I don't think that is true or accurate. When we were together, we grew up together and learned from each other. As time went on, there was some growing apart and at the end of the day, we matured separately and learned from ourselves the most when we went through separation and divorce. Life changes a lot and people change. By learning, I think that's a "win" situation.

Cancer7

Account Closed
I have the Moon/Saturn Conjunction in Scorpio but if you throw your mars in there, I bet you like control, are quite possessive and enter dark moods

True: Heck I don't even know where the dark moods come from:bandit:

loosen up

I've been working on it!:love:

On the other side Scorpio/pluto possess great power for transformation so if you put your mind to it, you are capable of great love, just learn trust and open up, even if there is a possibility to get hurt.

Thanks!:tongue:

may28gemini:

When I say lose/win, I'm ready to be the woman a man keeps around forever. I've had many great relationships. Many that I should have married. In the past 5 years, I've had relationships end, and the man marry the next girl they find. How upsetting. :pinched: :surprised: I felt like it should have been me! I view marriage as an accomplishment! I'm ready to accomplish it. When? When will I be that woman that wins/ gets what she finally wants.

Raqun: You've told me why. Thanks for the feedback, and it rang true!!! I will work on those area in life.

your Ven has only good aspects (tightly tridecile Sat and loosely tridecile the Moon), so I would expect you to enjoy superior abilities and experiences concerning matters of love.

This is true. Over all I have good experiences in love, and meet good men. BUT, winning in love would be getting married. Heck, many women have had the opportunity to live with a man (boyfriend). I've never lived with a man (boyfriend), I will be 29 in 3 weeks. I'm ready for the experience!:smile: I know people lives go differently, but that is something I want to do, of course id rather the man I live with be a husband. :tongue:

I guess one of my biggest fears is being like 95% of the women in my family. Not married, and living alone forever. :andy:
And I want another child. I view marriage and children as an accomplishment, because it is something I desire.

Now for the women that don't want this life, they wouldn't understand my desire! :unsure:

M

may28gemini

Ok, so you view marriage as a "goal" and fearful of ending up alone. I don't sympathize with that concept nor do I like it, but I can understand that idea in theory. I hope you realize that there are a lot of men nowadays who really find it unattractive to be with women who give off the vibe that they want commitment and marriage as a goal. Men are now the buyers and women are the sellers. Pre-feminism had it the right way- women were buyers and men were sellers.

Marriage is different for the people involved. People want and get different things from marriage. I never wanted to be married, and I never thought of having kids either. As a matter of fact, I find the notion of kids-having them, raising them, pouring all my money into them- all of it seems to be too revolting. Yet, I was married and my ex wanted to have kids with me. It sorta surprised me that I was married, and so young. But then again, surprising things happen in life all the time.

My point goes back to my original post, it takes trial and error to get what you want. I hope you do find someone who's suitable for you and can give you what you want and that you treat him well. As to when that will happen, that's a bit too specific that even astrology doesn't foretell such fortunes.

Cancer7

Account Closed
Thanks for the feedback. This assures me that I'm able to thrive when it comes to love/romance. :smile: Altho sometimes I don't feel that way.
Reality check here please: your Ven has only good aspects (tightly tridecile Sat and loosely tridecile the Moon), so I would expect you to enjoy superior abilities and experiences concerning matters of love.

Perhaps Ven does not "rule" what you mentioned (commitment) in which case I'll check the health of any part of your chart to which you may guide me.