Will he be better?

AW041

Hi,

So after so much dwelling and thinking, I finally initiated my divorce paperwork. The lawyer is still working on them. I had informed my husband about 2/3months in advance but guess he was living in denial, and now when I finally have paid the lawyer, I see him in so much pain. I can understand his worries, but I really don't want to live a life where we are consistently bickering and angry with each other. I see him crying terribly, he is worried about finances, he is worried about the custody, and while I should not care about what he does, I still do care. I want him to be okay. I see him crying on calls and locked himself up in a room, just in so much pain.
I grieved one full year accepting my situation and taking this big step, so I know it is not easy for him. I really want us to be on good terms.
I asked if he is going to be okay soon? Can anybody tell me?

Regards

Attachments

• Will_he_be_better_hr.66456.6178.jpg
    Will_he_be_better_hr.66456.6178.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 32

tikana

Hi,

So after so much dwelling and thinking, I finally initiated my divorce paperwork. The lawyer is still working on them. I had informed my husband about 2/3months in advance but guess he was living in denial, and now when I finally have paid the lawyer, I see him in so much pain. I can understand his worries, but I really don't want to live a life where we are consistently bickering and angry with each other. I see him crying terribly, he is worried about finances, he is worried about the custody, and while I should not care about what he does, I still do care. I want him to be okay. I see him crying on calls and locked himself up in a room, just in so much pain.
I grieved one full year accepting my situation and taking this big step, so I know it is not easy for him. I really want us to be on good terms.
I asked if he is going to be okay soon? Can anybody tell me?

Regards

Umm are u sure divorce is the right option?
Looking at this chart
You are both *****ed

One is barely out of besiegement and another is in it

AW041

Umm are u sure divorce is the right option?
Looking at this chart
You are both *****ed

One is barely out of besiegement and another is in it

We have tried counselling and compromised on many ends, and still, nothing changed, then it is best to give other peace of mind. And most importantly love and respect for each other are missing in this relationship, so best to part ways. It took me forever to get around accepting this, but this seems like a direction I want to go in. If I continue further, I feel I will not be honest with myself.
Does Mercury and Jupiter being close to MC meaning anything?

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
We have tried counselling and compromised on many ends, and still, nothing changed, then it is best to give other peace of mind. And most importantly love and respect for each other are missing in this relationship, so best to part ways. It took me forever to get around accepting this, but this seems like a direction I want to go in. If I continue further, I feel I will not be honest with myself.
Does Mercury and Jupiter being close to MC meaning anything?

Mercury separates from Jupiter. I don't see this as being favorable.
But as to will he be better soon, I think I would look to the natal for more information about that.

tikana

Jupiter is on MH YES it is significant it puts him on a pedestal so anything he will be feeling will be visible

what BOTHERS me is Mars out of 6th house squaring Jupiter from Saturn it is a hard long lasting square pluus conj uranus ???? grrrr

plus sun will be combusing and eventually conj jupiter. Sun will be evil since it will be an opposite of its rulership .. plus look at what sun rules ? HOME!

I am HONESTLY not supporting this divorce at least NOT in this condition. Querent does not win at all! neither does Jupiter.

I mean look at this mess. All planets are disposing Saturn! which is about to be combusted by the sun ...

and south node in 7th house?????

If i were the querent, i'd be asking what is going on in this marriage/can this marriage be saved.... I wanna see that chart before throwing the judgement on this. THIS IS REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY xinfinity BAD

Last edited: