Thankyou Transit i really didn't need this...not happy at all.

unique_astrology

Dear Chrysalis,

You know how I feel from my private message yesterday morning but my advice was not in the same league as what posters since then are giving to you. Please follow it up as soon as you can. You are the victim and deserving of all the help available with no place for shame on your part.

Bob

Last edited:

Starsareround

Hi Chrysalis,

I just want to add my voice and support and to reiterate that you have every right to handle this in whatever way you are able to. This was in no way your fault and as Bob said, there is no place for shame. I hope you are able to see this for what it was, a horrific and totally unprovoked assault that happened to you through no fault of your own. Waybread's suggestion to seek out counseling may be a helpful way forward, if you don't want to involve the police. Whatever you decide to do, trust yourself to heal and know that you will heal, and that healing is not contingent on taking one path or another.

Do what is right for you, I'm wishing you the best.

Osamenor

Staff member
I cant go to the police as I was so drunk I can't remember anything.

I just know somethings happened as I had faeces running down my leg and I was crying trying to get a taxi home, taxi driver refused because of state I was in.

A police officer ended up paying a taxi driver £10 to take me home, as I'd also lost my purse.

When I woke this morning and felt the soreness of my bum, the first thing that entered my head was that I'd been raped ....but lastnite I was in such a state I don't think I even realized, as why didn't I tell the officer.

That doesn't mean you can't go to the police. It might be difficult to prove rape if you don't remember--but if they do the right thing, they'll take a sample (unless it's been too long for that). That would at least prove sex, and that you were not conscious means it couldn't have been consensual. Proving it in court might be another story, but at least get the ball rolling.

It's also possible someone put something in your drink. Maybe you really didn't drink that much. Maybe you got a roofie.

I don't know what British law says on that specifically, but generally, if someone isn't capable of giving consent, sexual activity with them is rape. Drugging someone and then having sex with them is definitely rape. Bill Cosby, for example.

Is there any kind of victim advocacy program where you live? Is there a rape hotline you could call? At the very least, get some support there.

blackbery

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

YOU MUST GO AND REPORT THIS TO THE POLICE.

There is a SEXUAL PREDATOR taking advantage of women who are drunk &he very well might have put something in your drink.

Here in North America, there are MANY cases of men pretending to be Uber drivers picking up women from nightclubs when they are drunk & vulnerable.
They offer them a ride, their cars are unmarked unlike taxis & they rape the women & then dump them out.

The person who did this to you is likely a SERIAL RAPIST.

There are cameras everywhere in the UK. I mean EVERYWHERE.
They can access your route & find out who followed you.

Even if they cannot make a conviction in your case, you need to report it as the rapist might kill someone next time.

Please know that being drunk does not give anyone the right to sexually assault you. You do not need to feel ashamed of anything.

PLEASE contact the police & after taking your statement, they will refer you to support group/therapist. YOU NEED HELP to deal with this.

Many victims of rape don't report it for months or even years. Look at the cases of the Catholic priests raping the boys/girls.
It was only when the children were older, did they feel the confidence/awareness to go to the police

It's never too late to contact the police; they are aware of your shocked state & feelings of shame.

Please take good care of yourself & look after yourself as if it were your daughter that was raped. Get all the help you need.

That doesn't mean you can't go to the police. It might be difficult to prove rape if you don't remember--but if they do the right thing, they'll take a sample (unless it's been too long for that). That would at least prove sex, and that you were not conscious means it couldn't have been consensual. Proving it in court might be another story, but at least get the ball rolling.

It's also possible someone put something in your drink. Maybe you really didn't drink that much. Maybe you got a roofie.

I don't know what British law says on that specifically, but generally, if someone isn't capable of giving consent, sexual activity with them is rape. Drugging someone and then having sex with them is definitely rape. Bill Cosby, for example.

Is there any kind of victim advocacy program where you live? Is there a rape hotline you could call? At the very least, get some support there.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

YOU MUST GO AND REPORT THIS TO THE POLICE.

There is a SEXUAL PREDATOR taking advantage of women who are drunk &he very well might have put something in your drink.

Here in North America, there are MANY cases of men pretending to be Uber drivers picking up women from nightclubs when they are drunk & vulnerable.
They offer them a ride, their cars are unmarked unlike taxis & they rape the women & then dump them out.

The person who did this to you is likely a SERIAL RAPIST.

There are cameras everywhere in the UK. I mean EVERYWHERE.
They can access your route & find out who followed you.

Even if they cannot make a conviction in your case, you need to report it as the rapist might kill someone next time.

Please know that being drunk does not give anyone the right to sexually assault you. You do not need to feel ashamed of anything.

PLEASE contact the police & after taking your statement, they will refer you to support group/therapist. YOU NEED HELP to deal with this.

Many victims of rape don't report it for months or even years. Look at the cases of the Catholic priests raping the boys/girls.
It was only when the children were older, did they feel the confidence/awareness to go to the police

It's never too late to contact the police; they are aware of your shocked state & feelings of shame.

Please take good care of yourself & look after yourself as if it were your daughter that was raped. Get all the help you need.

Whoa--there's some victim blaming going on here. The majority of people raped don't report it precisely because the system is extremely hard on rape survivors, conviction rates are appallingly low even when the crime is reported, and most survivors simply don't have the emotional strength and support necessary to handle what will happen to them as a result of reporting. It's like a violation all over again.

It's not fair to blame the victim for further rapes committed by her rapist. Blame the system instead. And, of course, him.

I would encourage her to report if she can, but no blame if she doesn't have the bandwidth. Let's also look for astrological factors--not only in predicting this, but for who/what could help going forward. This is an astrological thread, after all.

Chrys: I don't see your chart anywhere in this thread. Did you post it previously and then remove it? If you want astrological help, your chart/transits/progressions could help untangle this.

Last edited:

blackbery

I did not blame the victim. Reporting a sexual assault is empowering.
Chyralis will get the help she needs. There are free services available immediately for Chyralis.

She will ultimately make her own decisions about her life & not by strangers on a chat forum.

Having dealt with victims of sexual assault, I can assure you that this rapist has done this before & will do it again.
He could even know where she lives as he could easily have taken personal docs from her purse or looked inside.
It doesn't matter how much time has passed.

Tell me, if this happened to your daughter would you advise her to not report it?

If it was a man who was raped would you give him the same advice?

All victims of sexual assault need to come forward & not feel ashamed for they have done nothing wrong.

Whoa--there's some victim blaming going on here. The majority of people raped don't report it precisely because the system is extremely hard on rape survivors, conviction rates are appallingly low even when the crime is reported, and most survivors simply don't have the emotional strength and support necessary to handle what will happen to them as a result of reporting. It's like a violation all over again.

It's not fair to blame the victim for further rapes committed by her rapist. Blame the system instead. And, of course, him.

I would encourage her to report if she can, but no blame if she doesn't have the bandwidth. Let's also look for astrological factors--not only in predicting this, but for who/what could help going forward. This is an astrological thread, after all.

Chrys: I don't see your chart anywhere in this thread. Did you post it previously and then remove it? If you want astrological help, your chart/transits/progressions could help untangle this.

Last edited:

waybread

Friends, to the extent that she stays on this thread, I think Chrysalis would benefit from our emotional support, not a debate between other members.

All of this is her call.

Chrysalis, we simply give the best advice we know how to give. Please take what you can use and leave the rest.

My concern about transits is that all kinds of people will have really difficult transits, and with a slow-moving planet like Pluto, we're talking about a few million people. Surely there are multiple factors involved in why one person has a crisis, and another person merely has a rotten day. Unique_Astrology is our resident expert in the technical points of prognositication, so if he is in touch with Chrysalis, she'll get as much of a run-down as she wants of what was happening astrologically on New Years Eve.

Chrysalis

I just want to say thankyou for everyones concern and advice on this thread, ive taken into account what you've all said and advised me to do.

Yesterday i took a big step and went to the sexual health clinic to get tested, i ended up breaking down to the nurse and told her what happened, she kinda knew something was wrong with me, she even asked me if id been raped, she said if i told her it was confidential and would go no further, so i told her.

To cut a very long story short, i never had the forensic examination. But ive been given the hep b jab, morning after pill, blood samples taken, and im now on a 28 day course of Prep medication for a precautionary measure incase of HIV. I have to wait two weeks to have chlamydia and gonorrhea tests done analy, as its too soon to show up.

Its mad aswell, as yesterday morning i had this kind of energy put on me, as ive been feeling drained, and a little voice telling me i really needed to go to the clinic that day. If i hadn't have gone to the clinic yesterday i would never have been able to start this prep med for potential HIV, as you can only start it within 72hrs after the incident....i was as of yesterday at 64hrs, as it had happened the early hours of newyears day. So its a good job i listened or IF i had contracted HIV there would have been no way of preventing it and stopping it.

It was this same little voice that told me when i woke up the morning after it happened, that id been raped. It was like i had someone lied at the side of me, and when i opened my eyes she gently said "**** you've been raped", then i obviously could feel the soreness of my bum, and started having flashbacks of what i could remember whilst crying trying to get a taxi.

For the next 8 weeks its constant blood samples and tests, whilst im on this medication, to make sure im in the clear....so roll on March, which seems to me like decades away.

Im just taking each day as it comes so far and trying to be strong once again, ive lost so much weight already, i really am struggling to eat, but times a healer and hopefully this will improve in time.

I just can't work out why i keep being given these types of transits from my chart, are they lessons ? punishments ? this is the 3rd time in my life now ive had this kind of thing happen to me. I was abused when a young child, raped in a nightclub toilet when i was 18....and now its happened again.

I still have this tiny thing in my head that i could/should report it regardless of me thinking its pointless and that it will just make me feel worse. My clothing i had on i was going to throw away, but ive put them into a bag (just incase), my skirt i was wearing on the back underside confirms the whole story.

Im thinking if i can post my natal chart on this thread, or PM it to someone willing to help me ?, for help in seeing if there is some light at the end of this very dark tunnel from all this, as all i can see at present is darkness.

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

Dear
Chrysalis my friend

It is right action to take HIV test, but from my knowledge it takes 2-3 month to detect HIV positive. Today, we are living in a advance medical especially you are living in England so just trust the medical, it would help you to come back stronger than ever. HIV is not a big problems than it was back then because I see it right in my face, people with HIV are living happily in my poor infrastructure country, they even have children.

Excuse me, if you are not religious enough, just ignore me. I think it would be best for you to asking the help from divinity as it could help you to get into trouble. And more importantly search a more cultured and civilized society, just doing a good routine to "where" do you think to go in this life. It's all that I could help and always support you!

Best wishes

R

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Well hopefully the mother f***er who did this to me never had hiv, but i don't know do i.

Im taking these...
"PEP stands for post-exposure prophylaxis. It means taking antiretroviral medicines (ART) after being potentially exposed to HIV to prevent becoming infected. PEP must be started within 72 hours after a recent possible exposure to HIV, but the sooner you start PEP, the better. Every hour counts."

Sunconjuncturanus, i know you didn't mean to, but could you please delete the image you've just posted, its kinda unnerving with what it says on it.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Im thinking if i can post my natal chart on this thread, or PM it to someone willing to help me ?, for help in seeing if there is some light at the end of this very dark tunnel from all this, as all i can see at present is darkness.

Depending on how you are doing 1-2 month down the road, I can also contact a friend of mine, who's uniquely talented-and-one-of-a-kind.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Chrysalis, you can PM it to anyone of the peeps with experience. Waybread, Osa, UA, or myself. I am sure anyone of us can take it look at it a variety of ways.

Don't volunteer others for chart readings via pm. Not everyone is willing to do them. I, for one, do not. On this site, I read charts in the forum only. Others might have the same policy. Please leave it up to them.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Don't volunteer others for chart readings via pm. Not everyone is willing to do them. I, for one, do not. On this site, I read charts in the forum only. Others might have the same policy. Please leave it up to them.

I'll leave it up to Chrysa what she wants to do here, now. I've already contacted one resource to assist with more information.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
I just can't work out why i keep being given these types of transits from my chart, are they lessons ? punishments ? this is the 3rd time in my life now ive had this kind of thing happen to me. I was abused when a young child, raped in a nightclub toilet when i was 18....and now its happened again
For what it's worth, I think these things are impersonal and, in a way, random. Like Pluto: Pluto transits are often quite destructive, but Pluto doesn't have it in for you personally. Pluto is just being Pluto. Just like a volcano is just being a volcano when it erupts, or a hurricane is just being a hurricane, or a flood is just being a flood. (I say this without specific knowledge of your current transits, though I believe you mentioned Pluto-Venus?)

Similarly, if you live in a flood plain, you will get flooded out, sooner or later. If you live on the Pacific Rim, you could experience a devastating earthquake anytime, without warning--maybe more than once in a lifetime. If you live in Indonesia, you might experience volcanoes, earthquakes, and tsunamis all at once--and chances are it will be more than once in a lifetime.

If you have been raped more than once, you must be living in a rape zone, metaphorically (or maybe literally). Doesn't mean it's your fault, any more than a natural disaster you lived through more than once would be your fault. It may seem more personal because you don't see who else around you is being affected--but guaranteed, you know other people who've been raped multiple times. It happens to many.

Transits may signify when the danger is prone to recur. Kind of like hurricane or fire season. But that's all.

Up to you if you want to post it. If anyone is willing to look at it via pm, up to them, although I personally do not.

Osamenor

Staff member
Dear
Chrysalis my friend

It is right action to take HIV test, but from my knowledge it takes 2-3 month to detect HIV positive.

There are tests now that can detect HIV as soon as two weeks after infection. Also, it's helpful to test right away because, although it is too soon for HIV to show up if the rapist gave it to her, if she didn't already have HIV, a test will prove that she didn't already have it. That way, if the rapist does indeed have HIV, and if Chrys were to test positive in a few weeks, knowing that she didn't have it before the rape would help the prosecution. The defense couldn't say she'd caught it somewhere else. Same with other STD's.

unique_astrology

I am pressed for time right now but here are your Jupiter and Saturn transits (major aspects) for this year. As is always true easy and difficult times have an ebb and flow in our lives.

I hope this is of some help. Can look more when I have more time.

Best to you. You have made a start dealing with the trauma. Give yourself time for the healing. This event does not define you. Your response does.

Attachments

• JUP1.gif
    JUP1.gif
    8.4 KB · Views: 30
  • JUP2.gif
    JUP2.gif
    11.6 KB · Views: 31
  • SAT1.gif
    SAT1.gif
    10 KB · Views: 32
  • SAT2.gif
    SAT2.gif
    8.8 KB · Views: 30

waybread

Chrysalis, thanks for letting us know where you're at now. I found your update to be helpful because I was so focused on your trauma and procedural issues that it didn't occur to me that-- of course-- a rape survivor may be at risk for STDs, and even if she's not going through with a crime report, she can still get protected from a future of possible sexual health issues.

I didn't catch Gem's now-deleted post, but I did catch Osamenor's. I do respond to PM or on-thread requests for chart readings, but I have to stress that I am an amateur and liable to make mistakes. Also, where the outer planets are involved, a transit can affect millions of people around the globe. But given their vastly different lives, they won't all experience a transit in one predictable way. Your experience sounds very Plutonian to me, but oftentimes there is a trigger factor involved from a faster-moving planet or a chart angle.

Wishing you all the best for your healing process, W.

Emeraldstar99

I'm sorry about what happened to you Chrisalys. I really hope the monster gets what he deserves, pure hell, because he is the insane one, never a normal person would do that, people like him don't deserve a place with normal citizens. With this tread, being astrology or not related, unfortunately we gotta watch out for potential risks sometimes, monsters we can find anywhere we go, even in our family, but for what was told, it was set up to her, the only way she would prevent was not going to that pub, which was not something she would predict. We should sorround ourselves with people who we know and trust when out to drink and we should never accept drinks from strangers."Blacking out" is hard unless really heavy doses of drinks are involved. This was a planned crime to me.

I can only imagine the violation you feel, but you are a strong woman with all my best wishes with my heart, you will overcome this and will be an important example of people who survive.

Last edited: