Occupation/career doubt

reyvick

I'm really confused as to which career path I will follow. Since I was a kid, I've been always interested in art. I first wanted to become an actor at the age of 11 but my parents really neglected this idea and also, they couldn't assist me financially on that (acting classes) so I put it in the backburner. Not long after that, I became interested in music/singing and literature, becoming more focused on the latter. I started writing poems, chronicles and etc but I disliked everything I wrote so I abandoned writing too. I also liked dancing and I still enjoy dancing to this very day. Recently, I decided to start writing again but I still feel insecure when writing because I think it's never good enough or that what I write doesn't make sense.

Some people have told me my chart indicates an ''inclination towards gaining a lot of $$$ through selling, negotiating and technology stuff'', because of Mercury and Venus in the 2nd house.

And although I feel like the writing career is the one which resonates the most within my ambitions, I really can't pinpoint what would indicate me being prone to thrive in the/or in any artistic field.

I really need to solve this doubt of mine. All help and information is welcome. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Sem Título-1.jpg
    Sem Título-1.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 17

Amoleman

Career is a tenth house matter (and with Leo on your tenth house, I can see why acting appeals to you!) You've also got the emotional moon there, and it's in Virgo in a night chart, so is strengthened by being in its triplicity.

The Sun, Lord of your tenth house, and therefore representing your career, is in the third house (which is the house of communication and writing), but unfortunately it is in its detriment, so isn't in a great position to express his power.

The house of your finances (2nd) has Venus and Mercury in it, associated with art and writing respectively, though Venus is peregrine and Mercury's only small strength comes from being in its face. It's ruled by Saturn who is in the fifth house of pleasure, and receives a beneficial aspect from the Sun (who represents your career), though Saturn is sadly in his fall.

Sun is also being beneficially aspected by Mars, lord of the 6th (servants or perhaps servitude). I think career-wise, writing, acting, and technological pursuits are all indicated, though perhaps self-employment is not particularly going to be advantageous, given the falling and detrimental state of Sun and Saturn. Perhaps with Lord of 6th Mars positively aspecting the Sun, a position as an employee in these areas would be more beneficial. Mars in house 11, the house of groups and friends, might indicate being part of a team in these areas, rather than going it alone there; further indicated by Mercury as lord of 11th (groups) and 7th (other people) being in your house of finances.

That's how I see it.

I'm really confused as to which career path I will follow. Since I was a kid, I've been always interested in art. I first wanted to become an actor at the age of 11 but my parents really neglected this idea and also, they couldn't assist me financially on that (acting classes) so I put it in the backburner. Not long after that, I became interested in music/singing and literature, becoming more focused on the latter. I started writing poems, chronicles and etc but I disliked everything I wrote so I abandoned writing too. I also liked dancing and I still enjoy dancing to this very day. Recently, I decided to start writing again but I still feel insecure when writing because I think it's never good enough or that what I write doesn't make sense.

Some people have told me my chart indicates an ''inclination towards gaining a lot of $$$ through selling, negotiating and technology stuff'', because of Mercury and Venus in the 2nd house.

And although I feel like the writing career is the one which resonates the most within my ambitions, I really can't pinpoint what would indicate me being prone to thrive in the/or in any artistic field.

I really need to solve this doubt of mine. All help and information is welcome. Thank you in advance.

Last edited: