Moving & Relocation Reading/Help

jenluvsblackcat

Hello astrology friends,

I'm wondering if there are any aspects/planetary relationships in my natal + progressed chart to indicate that I will be moving by the end of 2016/early 2017?

My current living situation is chock full of bad neighbors, cramped spaces for my growing home recording business and my landlord is a bit of a jerk.

My mom and I are currently seeking a mortgage and looking for a home to purchase.

I thank anyone in advance for their help.

Attachments

• Natal&TransitsJC.jpg
    Natal&TransitsJC.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 27

Arena

No, not seen in progressions that you posted.

But might be seen in different kind of prediction charts, such as sidereal solar return (corrected for precession).

Arena

Yes. The Sun - Uranus opposition can be indicative of changes such as moving. Venus on ASC indicates falling in love ;)

ashriia

My mom and I are currently seeking a mortgage and looking for a home to purchase.

Hi,

When saturn reaches your IC and enters your 4th house, you could certainly move. Pluto is already in your 4th. and Jupiter is in the 4th natally. So I think saturn will be the catalyst.

If you are moving locally. Check your solar return charts for 2016 and 2017. Since it will be a shared resource with your mom, you need to have 8th house activity in the solar return chart as well as 4th. (don't forget to relocate the solar return chart to where you currently live if you are far from your natal birth place)

jenluvsblackcat

Where can I look to find when Saturn hits my 4th house?

I will be looking at my solar returns for 2016/2017 as well. My inner sense tells me that the mortgage will go in my mothers name and not mine due to credit issues but my name will be on the deed to the home. At least that's what I feel so perhaps the 8th house might not be as important as first thought but will come into play as I will be paying toward it once it is settled but won't be on the loan.

ashriia

Where can I look to find when Saturn hits my 4th house?

I will be looking at my solar returns for 2016/2017 as well. My inner sense tells me that the mortgage will go in my mothers name and not mine due to credit issues but my name will be on the deed to the home. At least that's what I feel so perhaps the 8th house might not be as important as first thought but will come into play as I will be paying toward it once it is settled but won't be on the loan.

Saturn will conjunct your IC, in the 3rd week of January 2017. How that is done is via an ephemeris. Astro.com has an online one. So when you go to extended chart selection on the site, by the word Methods you will see Ephemeris, once you click that, you will see the movements for the planets for 2016. Your IC degree is 23 Sag. Under the saturn column you'd look for that degree number since its not shown, you go back and enter in 2017 instead of 2016 and check that pdf. And you see that degree for January.

8th house rules over loans/taxes. So there would still need to be a 8th house activity.

jenluvsblackcat

Thank you for that clarification! It's really helpful as my current apartment lease is due for renewal in December and at that time, I can request to go month to month and then terminate the lease by February 1st or later (depending on circumstances).

I was reading my horoscope today and it mentioned something about Mercury and Uranus being in my 8th house as of right now and I took a look at my progressed/natal chart for this day and it is true. We are in the process of working with a mortgage company to secure a loan and are in the first steps in the process.

Not sure if this chart portrays the needed information as I'm learning but I thought it to be interesting to see these two planets transiting my 8th house at this time when we are working to apply for a mortgage.

Attachments

• Today.jpg
    Today.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 24