Crazy Times - Need Help

jenluvsblackcat

Up until now, I've been working on my music career. Having graduated from a prestigious music college 6 years ago, the only work I've acquired is through teaching lessons. I'm afraid that in these 6 years and for whatever reason, I've really messed up my chances at having a stable financial future. I currently am past due with student loans (used to pay for that expensive school) and have very little to show for my massive music efforts. I just haven't connected with the right people in the right way, worked hard enough at the right thing, and am at a crossroads in my life and will probably forego the music as a career (songwriter/performer/teacher) and seek gainful employment in order to better my financial situation so I may repair my life. Personally, this has been weighing me down and my relationships have suffered greatly and aside from my partner, I have no real friends who I can confide in because the few friends I have are only through work and we are not close.
My home life is very unstable at this time with unruly neighbors and a landlord who turns off the heat during cold times just to make unnecessary repairs.

I think what spurned this decision to get out of teaching music (what I do know) and writing music professionally (something I've always wanted to do but am constantly rejected despite producing high quality work) is the fact that my job doesn't pay well or offer health insurance and my costs for those things keep going up and up and yet my quality of life in terms of savings, credit scores, ability to survive on the money I earn has greatly decreased.

I'm sensing a huge change needs to occur and I need to reach far beyond where I've reached before, but I need to do it at the right time. I fully expect to be thwarted and blocked and for things not to be easy.

I would like to know what planetary interactions in my natal chart/transits is causing this sudden realization that I've been wandering down the wrong sidewalk?

Thank you!

Attachments

• Natal&Transits .jpg
    Natal&Transits .jpg
    114 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

jenluvsblackcat

Post your chart so we can see where Saturn is transiting. :sideways:

Is Saturn always the rough planet? When it was it my first house, I was in a really bad spot but the moment it left, I was so relieved and I actually felt the relief before I learned of its passing to the next sign. ps, chart is up in the original post.

katydid

Transiting Saturn is sitting right on your natal Uranus right now. I think the epiphany that you are experiencing is the correct one.

I don't see anything in the natal chart that indicate you will be making a solid living as a performer/singer/songwriter. Teaching/speaking/educating is prominent but it may mean you need more legal credentials to back it up and make more income from it?

Saturn on your Uranus makes it feel a bit depressing and hopeless, as Uranus is creative inspiration. But once it moves on I think you will reconnect with your musical muse and be more inspired to incorporate it in your life.

Oddity

How sure are you of your birth time? It's rounded to the half-hour, and with both your ascendant and MC at 0 degrees...that makes me suspicious. A LOT.

It's possible you were born on the dot, I suppose, but it seems really unlikely.

jenluvsblackcat

My mom swears in was 5:30am, but have had other speculations from fellow astrologers saying they think I'm a Virgo rising person. My birth certificate also says 5:30, so perhaps somebody looked up after all of the excitement and rounded the time to the half hour.

kshantaram

Premium Member
taking virgo late deg as asc,
birth time could be few mins backwards mostly,

virgo perfectionist, critique,

moon highest planetary deg factor for personality,
mer-rahu elevated taurus 10th creative, energetic, stubborn,
aptitude for hotel management, dairying, etc,
scope for rising to popularity and prosperity,

moon lord 11th for gains over 10th for career elevated,
moon aptitude for psychology-education,
scope for foreign assignments-travels.

moon-rahu conj scope for rise-fall, need for ancestor worship.

asc lord mer, sun-mer libra 2nd for family-finances-speech,
sun libra public relations, sun-mer oratory-teaching aptitudes,
sun lord 12th over 2nd earnings through foreign countries,
sun debilated, mars lord of elevation for sun elevated cap 5th,
debilation cancelled, gradual pace of growth in finances etc

mer inclined to writings too. mer 2nd highest deg for vocation.
mer lord 11th cusp for gains over 2nd for finances.

sat-venus-ketu separative node scorpio 3rd
research-occult-artistic aptitudes,
may be metal music, composing metal music,

scorpio secretive, suspicious, sentimental,
ketu 3rd impulsive, accident prone, affecting sibling relationship.
prone to pain-injury-surgery urological, arms, shoulders, etc

moon-sat opp taurus-scorpio under stress-melancholy,
moon debilated aspect over scorpio 3rd
affecting communications-writings.

pisces-jup 7th inimical for virgo asc, stress-delay in career-relationship,
inimical jup debilated cap 5th for education-romance-children-position,
elevated aspect over cancer 11th protective of income-gains,

debilation of jup cancelled by elevated mars cap 5th,
gradual pace of growth,

jup-mars successful at whatever project-assignment one takes up,
mars cap disciplined and methodical,

jup-mars cap 5th
could think of event management, income thereby,
organising musical shows, may be in managerial capacity.

mars aspect own aries 8th protection from major dangers.
sun elevated aspect over aries 8th protective.
prone to fire accidents-head injury-piles etc to care.

sat scorpio aspect own cap 5th protective education-position etc,
may not be good for health of children, to care.
sat enemy aspect over leo 12th stress in foreign lands.
sat lord 6th for health, sat-venus scorpio,
prone to urological-kidney stone issues, etc

currently sat transit 4th sag optimistic-philosophical,
tending to move home-country, transit 1.5yr or so more yet,
sat sag aspect own acq 11th protective of employment,
not good for opponents! competitors.

past 2.5yr sat transit natal sat-venus-ketu 3rd opp moon taurus
prone to great stress affecting initiative, siblings, writings, luck, etc

inimical jup with rahu true node now transit virgo asc, critical attitude,
prone to cloud judgment, prone to rise-fall to care yr ahead,

health issues, intestinal-liver etc tb-cancer thereof to watch/care.

ketu transit pisces 7th indifferent towards relationships/public relations.
jup trine debilated aspect over jup-mars cap 5th
dampening education-romance-children-position-luck.
while sat transit sag 8th from moon under stress.

sat next moves to own cap 5th good for
public-admin, event management etc,
elevated aspect over libra 2nd for finances-family-speech.
jup next mid-Aug 016 moves to sun-mer libra 2nd
promoting finances-family-speech etc

natal sat lord 9th from moon settling @ 36+, thumb rule,
natal sat-venus-ketu enemy sign scorpio opp moon-rahu under stress,
prone to rise-fall, calling for ancestor worship.

venus aspect own taurus-moon 9th protective of luck-education etc
moon-rahu creative taurus 10th achieving popularity-prosperity.
mars lord 9th elevated cap, jup-mars, good for event management,
debilations of sun-jup cancelled, slow pace of growth.

hope generic observations-inputs enable take stock,
pick as relevant,

could share specific pointwise feedbacks per return,
useful insights-ideas, whether true-untrue on ground, etc

wishing some luck,

kshantaram

kshantaram

Premium Member
Wow! so this is kind of like Vedic astrology.

A lot of it is pretty spot on and I thank you for your time.

appreciate the ack,

if could share on specifics in the reading what true-untrue,
useful insights-ideas, usefulness of the reading, etc etc
technicalities apart.

best wishes,

kshantaram

muchacho

Up until now, I've been working on my music career. Having graduated from a prestigious music college 6 years ago, the only work I've acquired is through teaching lessons. I'm afraid that in these 6 years and for whatever reason, I've really messed up my chances at having a stable financial future. I currently am past due with student loans (used to pay for that expensive school) and have very little to show for my massive music efforts. I just haven't connected with the right people in the right way, worked hard enough at the right thing, and am at a crossroads in my life and will probably forego the music as a career (songwriter/performer/teacher) and seek gainful employment in order to better my financial situation so I may repair my life. Personally, this has been weighing me down and my relationships have suffered greatly and aside from my partner, I have no real friends who I can confide in because the few friends I have are only through work and we are not close.
My home life is very unstable at this time with unruly neighbors and a landlord who turns off the heat during cold times just to make unnecessary repairs.

I think what spurned this decision to get out of teaching music (what I do know) and writing music professionally (something I've always wanted to do but am constantly rejected despite producing high quality work) is the fact that my job doesn't pay well or offer health insurance and my costs for those things keep going up and up and yet my quality of life in terms of savings, credit scores, ability to survive on the money I earn has greatly decreased.

I'm sensing a huge change needs to occur and I need to reach far beyond where I've reached before, but I need to do it at the right time. I fully expect to be thwarted and blocked and for things not to be easy.

I would like to know what planetary interactions in my natal chart/transits is causing this sudden realization that I've been wandering down the wrong sidewalk?

Thank you!
I don't see the teacher connection in your chart. And please check your birth time. You talk like a typical 2nd House Sun, not like a 1st House Sun. You are more concerned with creature comforts than self-expression. I suggest you do the creative part as a hobby and find a different job that pays well, ideally something art related. You see, a 2nd House Sun needs a stable material basis to function properly, uncertainty will cause a lot of stress.