Astrology in the Bible

AstroAries

Some verses in the bible on astrology

Genesis 1:14 : And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

Judges 5:20 : They fought from heaven; the stars in their courses fought against Sisera.

1 Chronicles 12:32 : And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment.

Job 38:32 : Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?

Psalm 19:1 : To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Matthew 16:3 : And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

Genesis 49 Jacob blessed his 12 sons as in 12 signs

12 sons, 12 tribes, 12 disciples

Aries the ram or lamb - Jesus is the Lamb of God

Virgo the virgin - The virgin Mary

Libra the scales - All judgment is given to the son (John 5:22)

Scorpio the scorpion and serpent - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions (Luke 10:19)

Capricorn the goat - the scapegoat of Israel

JUPITERASC

Genesis 1:14 : And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

Judges 5:20 : They fought from heaven; the stars in their courses fought against Sisera.

1 Chronicles 12:32 : And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment.

Job 38:32 : Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?

Psalm 19:1 : To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Matthew 16:3 : And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

Scorpio the scorpion and serpent - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions (Luke 10:19)

ZEITGEIST - THE GREATEST STORY EVERY TOLD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1S6rG7qFr4 :smile:

ZEITGEIST PART 2 - ALL THE WORLDS A STAGE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it5J8_M99bI

image002.png

jesusosiris.jpg

AstroAries

Remember that Satan likes to counterfeit, so maybe he set those things up in Egypt to mock Christ and cause people to disbelieve. Satan is Saturn, the black sun, 666, notice the hexagon at Saturn's north pole, also Saturn the greater malefic. Saturn is the god of time and represents the police and judges in the court system. Notice how judges wear black (Saturn's color) and alot of police are becoming militarized and wearing black now, and police and judges are maleficent towards the common people like their father Saturn(Satan) the greater malefic.

JUPITERASC

Remember that Satan likes to counterfeit, so maybe he set those things up in Egypt to mock Christ and cause people to disbelieve.
Satan is Saturn, the black sun, 666, notice the hexagon at Saturn's north pole, also Saturn the greater malefic. Saturn is the god of time and represents the police and judges in the court system. Notice how judges wear black (Saturn's color) and alot of police are becoming militarized and wearing black now, and police and judges are maleficent towards the common people like their father Saturn(Satan) the greater malefic.
Maybe

alternatively

maybe not :smile:

It's a matter of opinion
and there are trillions upon trillions of opinions...

however regarding this specific thread topic 'Astrology in the Bible':

THE LAST SUPPER - THE BIBLE DECODED WITH ASTROLOGY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thLEmGVk5iA

Oddity

Remember that Satan likes to counterfeit, so maybe he set those things up in Egypt to mock Christ and cause people to disbelieve. Satan is Saturn, the black sun, 666, notice the hexagon at Saturn's north pole, also Saturn the greater malefic. Saturn is the god of time and represents the police and judges in the court system. Notice how judges wear black (Saturn's color) and alot of police are becoming militarized and wearing black now, and police and judges are maleficent towards the common people like their father Saturn(Satan) the greater malefic.

On the other hand, if God is everybody's God, wouldn't it make sense if the stories were similar, even across time and place?

theV

In the Quran, it mentioned there are 12 planets and the sun and the moon. We have the four inner planets (venus,mercury,mars,jupiter) and saturn, uranus,pluto, neptune but three other planet left. what are these planets?

JUPITERASC

In the Quran, it mentioned there are 12 planets and the sun and the moon.
We have the four inner planets (venus,mercury,mars,jupiter) and saturn,
Traditionally inner planets are Venus, Mercury and Mars

and

Jupiter and Saturn are outer planets :smile:

...uranus,pluto, neptune but three other planet left.

what are these planets?
keep in mind that pluto has been de-moted to dwarf planet status:
WHY PLUTO IS NO LONGER A PLANET
http://www.universetoday.com/13573/why-pluto-is-no-longer-a-planet/
and therefore, unsurprisingly, there's the question:
IS PLUTO AN ASTROLOGICAL PLANET
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80531

so then there are FOUR 'other planets left' according to Quran

theV

Traditionally inner planets are Venus, Mercury and Mars

and

Jupiter and Saturn are outer planets :smile:

keep in mind that pluto has been de-moted to dwarf planet status:
WHY PLUTO IS NO LONGER A PLANET
http://www.universetoday.com/13573/why-pluto-is-no-longer-a-planet/
and therefore, unsurprisingly, there's the question:
IS PLUTO AN ASTROLOGICAL PLANET
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80531

so then there are FOUR 'other planets left' according to Quran

It was Yousef/Joseph's story to his father. He told him he saw twelve planets and the sun and the moon bowing for him.

JUPITERASC

It was Yousef/Joseph's story to his father.
He told him he saw twelve planets and the sun and the moon bowing for him.
that would be a discussion with its own specific thread

meanwhile, regarding the Bible :smile:

'...... A LAMP IN THE DARK, new documentary
unfolds untold history of the Bible,
revealing critical information often overlooked.
Including untold story of Lili
th as Adam's first wife
from the first book of Moses in the Roman Bible.....'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8WJhNOahRo

rahu

Banned

I think you missed a verse in Leviticus, that forbids astrology

rahu

Oddity

It was Yousef/Joseph's story to his father. He told him he saw twelve planets and the sun and the moon bowing for him.

As far as I can tell, Joseph was using the sun and moon as an analogy for his parents, and the planets as his brothers.

theV

As far as I can tell, Joseph was using the sun and moon as an analogy for his parents, and the planets as his brothers.

I don't think so, as his brother tried to kill him. Why would he see a vision of them as a planets trying to bow for him. Anyway his twelve brothers would represent twelve planets just like his father and mother represent the sun and the moon.

Oddity

I'm going by the story in Genesis:

Now he had still another dream, and related it to his brothers, and said, "Lo, I have had still another dream; and behold, the sun and the moon and eleven stars were bowing down to me." He related it to his father and to his brothers; and his father rebuked him and said to him, "What is this dream that you have had? Shall I and your mother and your brothers actually come to bow ourselves down before you to the ground?

That's what it looks like to me, but of course there can be other interpretations.

theV

I'm going by the story in Genesis:

Now he had still another dream, and related it to his brothers, and said, "Lo, I have had still another dream; and behold, the sun and the moon and eleven stars were bowing down to me." He related it to his father and to his brothers; and his father rebuked him and said to him, "What is this dream that you have had? Shall I and your mother and your brothers actually come to bow ourselves down before you to the ground?

That's what it looks like to me, but of course there can be other interpretations.

It is different in the Quran. The mother wasn't mentioned. It is not twelve stars, but they are planets. The father warned yousef of telling it to his brothers.

theV

(Remember) when Yusuf (Joseph) said to his father: "O my father! Verily, I saw (in a dream) eleven stars and the sun and the moon, I saw them prostrating themselves to me."5. He (the father) said: "O my son! Relate not your vision to your brothers, lest they arrange a plot against you. Verily! Shaitan (Satan) is to man an open enemy!

Sorry they eleven. In english version of quran it says stars, but in arabic they are planets. they mis translated.